Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> security code

Shooterz
post Mar 13 2007, 05:03 PM, updated 12y ago

abcdefaiz
Group: Senior Member

is there any way i can reset my security code ? stupid friend changed it now can only use 1 sim
youngkies
post Mar 13 2007, 06:23 PM

Monday <--> Friday
Group Icon
Group: VIP

what is your phone?
ihz
post Mar 14 2007, 01:54 AM

On my way

If it's a DCT-4 or DCT-4, i have the calculator.
kInOzAwA
post Mar 14 2007, 02:03 AM

Darknet Crawler

QUOTE(Shooterz @ Mar 13 2007, 05:03 PM)
is there any way i can reset my security code ? stupid friend changed it now can only use 1 sim
guess it's nokia phone right? what model then?
razuryza
post Mar 14 2007, 04:24 AM

\('o')/~fewwwiitttt~\("0")/

if ur stoopid fren changed it... then..ask ur stoopid fren la..what is the code...
Shooterz
post Mar 14 2007, 08:30 AM

abcdefaiz

QUOTE(youngkies @ Mar 13 2007, 06:23 PM)
what is your phone?
nokia 1100

QUOTE(kInOzAwA @ Mar 14 2007, 02:03 AM)
guess it's nokia phone right? what model then?
yea its nokia

QUOTE(razuryza @ Mar 14 2007, 04:24 AM)
if ur stoopid fren changed it... then..ask ur stoopid fren la..what is the code...
he said he forgot what's the code doh.gif doh.gif
bdl
post Mar 14 2007, 09:47 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Shooterz @ Mar 14 2007, 08:30 AM)
nokia 1100
yea its nokia
he said he forgot what's the code  doh.gif  doh.gif
biggrin.gif ... go to phone shop -lah .... just pay rm10 - rm20 ... icon_rolleyes.gif ...
Shooterz
post Mar 14 2007, 09:56 AM

abcdefaiz

any shop can reset it ah ? or certain shop only ?
ihz
post Mar 14 2007, 12:31 PM

On my way

PM me your IMEI, i can give u your code.
To get the IMEI code, just key in *#06#.
wanz_delpiero
post Mar 14 2007, 01:49 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Shooterz @ Mar 14 2007, 09:30 AM)
nokia 1100
yea its nokia
he said he forgot what's the code  doh.gif  doh.gif
u got a very stupid fren there..ask him to pay for the services.
ihz
post Mar 14 2007, 11:03 PM

On my way

I condemn those who earn money by selling such service which is actually free.
killerloop81
post Mar 15 2007, 01:03 AM

SpLiTfIrE

better ask ur fren pay u d service coz he da 1 make things worse
youngkies
post Mar 15 2007, 01:18 AM

Monday <--> Friday
Group Icon

QUOTE(ihz @ Mar 14 2007, 11:03 PM)
I condemn those who earn money by selling such service which is actually free.
You can't blame those handphone shop. That is service. The software is free, but service/effort incurring charge is not. For example, my towel is free gift from some shop, but I can use the towel to clean people shoes and charge them some penny as service charge. I am not selling the towel, just that I use the free towel to service other people. You can clean up your shoe for free, but you will need to find a towel, have the knowledge to brush a shoe shiny etc etc. The knowledge, time spent, effort etc is what make up the service fee. Although I agree charging RM10 for few minutes work from a free software is a bit too much though.

However, help from people like you (service for free) is greatly appreciated and makes the world a better place to live. thumbup.gif

So, to TS you can either PM your IMEI to ihz and ask for help, get it to shop with some fee, or google up yourself for an answer.
ihz
post Mar 15 2007, 01:38 AM

On my way

He had sent me his IMEI and I replied him. So did i send him the application.

I respect your opinion, youngkies. Somehow I feel that they should (at least) not to charge more than a reasonable price. Just to share my story here:

When I just bought my Nokia 6600 few years ago, i was totally ignorant of anything. Not even know that my phone can install app. Until later when my phone hanged oftenly, I brought my phone to NSC. They told me to leave the phone to do a reformat and asked me to come back after 5 hours. So, I just paid RM30 and left my phone there for 5 hours. When I was back, i thought everything was ok when they gave me back my phone. However, when I went to my car, checking my 'brand new' phone happily, i found that it was the same. And so I went back and asked them. They just took my phone inside a room, not even more than 3 minutes, they returned me my phone.

After that, I found out that I can actually reformat my phone with just simple codes. I was damn angry. That NSC wasted my 5 hours and cheated me RM30 (that's too much for just reformatting, not flashing). Then, later i found that I can do more than that by myself. People out there are charging too high for just some simple services. Even when things are free.

No offence anyway!
youngkies
post Mar 15 2007, 01:43 AM

Monday <--> Friday
Group Icon

QUOTE(ihz @ Mar 15 2007, 01:38 AM)
He had sent me his IMEI and I replied him. So did i send him the application.

I respect your opinion, youngkies. Somehow I feel that they should (at least) not to charge more than a reasonable price. Just to share my story here:

When I just bought my Nokia 6600 few years ago, i was totally ignorant of anything. Not even know that my phone can install app. Until later when my phone hanged oftenly, I brought my phone to NSC. They told me to leave the phone to do a reformat and asked me to come back after 5 hours. So, I just paid RM30 and left my phone there for 5 hours. When I was back, i thought everything was ok when they gave me back my phone. However, when I went to my car, checking my 'brand new' phone happily, i found that it was the same. And so I went back and asked them. They just took my phone inside a room, not even more than 3 minutes, they returned me my phone.

After that, I found out that I can actually reformat my phone with just simple codes. I was damn angry. That NSC wasted my 5 hours and cheated me RM30 (that's too much for just reformatting, not flashing). Then, later i found that I can do more than that by myself. People out there are charging too high for just some simple services. Even when things are free.

No offence anyway!
Nah no offence taken smile.gif

Yeap, totally understood. Some service is just not worth the price you are paying for. So the best way is, load up yourself with knowledge.
ihz
post Mar 15 2007, 01:48 AM

On my way

QUOTE(youngkies @ Mar 15 2007, 01:43 AM)
So the best way is, load up yourself with knowledge.
We share the same opinion. rclxms.gif
razuryza
post Mar 15 2007, 03:35 AM

\('o')/~fewwwiitttt~\("0")/

QUOTE(ihz @ Mar 15 2007, 01:48 AM)
We share the same opinion.  rclxms.gif
that's the purpose of joining the forum.. share knowledge.. hehe..sharing is caring.. thumbup.gif
kInOzAwA
post Mar 15 2007, 05:50 AM

Darknet Crawler

yeahh, maybe after we know on how to do something with our phone like formatting the device, flash firmware, reset the lock code so we think that phone shop just tricked ourselves for such an easy step. But how about the ignorance people which didn't know how to do things like we all know... everything on this world can be a business.. I'm not against these shop by the way. They only did it for earns the money for the business.. For the life, surviving.. So it's the same to us.. if we like to do these business outside, nobody will deny us to do that right? As we are here in the forum, glad that everybody are sharing their own opinions for the knowledge.. So, the conclusion.. Forum = diy. Shop = business. lol.. it's the same like phone skinning shop. We can do it d.i.y. How comes they charges us as high as RM80? lol... think about it.. The actual costs actually can get it as cheap as RM1. wink.gif
ihz
post Mar 15 2007, 12:23 PM

On my way

No, I don't care about those stuffs which require skillful techniques, expensive tools and deep knowledge. They deserve it. But if the stuff is free and you don't ever need your brain to tell how to do, then just share it with people, or just charge for a reasonable price. I believe this could help increasing their fame.
Shooterz
post Mar 15 2007, 01:01 PM

abcdefaiz

ok thx all for viewing this thread..ihz helped me with this problem..got the code but can't access through my hp...i guess because i have tried so many codes before and the phone blocked ? yawn.gif possible ?

will find another way to crack this

Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0823sec    3.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 01:12 AM