Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TRANSFORMERS™ - Forged to Fight (Fighting Game), New Bot: ULTRA MAGNUS

views

TSwilsonphua
post May 3 2017, 08:33 AM

Gear Up. Game On.
2,152 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 2 2017, 11:20 PM)
yeah man dont aim for the top can liao else later get into trouble with work, sleep, and life  biggrin.gif

reached lvl 30 today.. did an instant open of the free premium that I received and got his.. gave me a shock of my life .. first 4*!!!

user posted image

user posted image

rclxm9.gif

gonna slowly lvl her up as I currently have a high lvl Scout Sideswipe adi... scary when think about the amount of ORE13 I've invested in him... gonna take a lot to bring her up to where he is now so gonna do it slow..  sweat.gif need those special 4* catalysts also which currently I don't have any yet  sweat.gif

overall i can confirm now this game is wayyyy more generous than what MCOC was in the beginning... much more easier to obtain 3* and 4* from crystals  thumbup.gif

total invested so far not more than RM200. recently bought a lot of those RM20 catalyst packs to upgrade my bots (due to latest event) - but sigh guess all wasted as it's really tough to even wanna complete chapter 2 for the 3* room. Enemies at chapter 2 - mission 3 already 900+ rating.. crazy ah. Soon 1k and above liao don't think I can finish.  doh.gif
woah damnnnnnn Congrats bro! That Wind Blade is Top Youtuber (Seatin)'s main champion...I want that 4 star but cannot get it, super rare bro....

I think I have to play another half year to one year in order to get one doh.gif doh.gif

all my crystals gave me 2 stars since i started playing lol
Davidtcf
post May 3 2017, 09:03 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(wilsonphua @ May 3 2017, 08:33 AM)
woah damnnnnnn Congrats bro! That Wind Blade is Top Youtuber (Seatin)'s main champion...I want that 4 star but cannot get it, super rare bro....

I think I have to play another half year to one year in order to get one  doh.gif  doh.gif

all my crystals gave me 2 stars since i started playing lol
thanks man.. yea heard she's really good.. problem is need 2 Tier 1 Alphas for her next rank which is insane aloooot seeing that those stuffs rarely drops anywhere in game currently. After that I have no idea what else is needed for the next + next rank zzz cant imagine. Prefer a 3* Brawler hahahaha so the waiting continues... laugh.gif

keep 500 energons before buying 5 premium crystals at one go.. instant open all 5. Higher drop rate that way.. buy 1 by 1 crystal is really bad chance of getting 3-4*. Same with premium crystal shards.. if u can wait keep till 2000 x 5 = 10k premium shards then buy 5 at one go and open. x10 at one go not advisable as I notice good stuffs drop less that way. Same with the Arena chips when I open x5 at one go the chance to get energon is wayy higher than getting x10 at one go. The moment u buy x1, x5, and x10 u will notice "loading" at the bottom.. that is when the drops are already fixed.. so instant or manual roll is same thing.

The windblade 4* scenario is really rare... i was really expecting 2* from it xD premiums usually give me 2* only if open one by one like that. sweat.gif

but maybe i got donate some money before adi so the system treat me better.. that could be one reason also... cant be sure till we see the codes of how things work at the back end. hmm.gif

This post has been edited by Davidtcf: May 3 2017, 09:05 AM
Davidtcf
post May 3 2017, 12:38 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

bro the Magnus is still currently on sale. Another few days to go (prev I bought the 2* and 3* ones):
user posted image

however do note that if you've bought Bumblebee 3* earlier he's actually stronger than Magnus. Due to landing heavy attacks will give BB +1 attack buff (stackable) till end of battle.

This post has been edited by Davidtcf: May 3 2017, 01:33 PM
Davidtcf
post May 3 2017, 03:55 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

farm chapter 1-4-2 when u have extra energy.

path is left Optimus > Right Arcee > then middle road Rachet

got chance to get energons too from those chests. This path drops the most ORE13 per energy spent.
TSwilsonphua
post May 3 2017, 06:33 PM

Gear Up. Game On.
2,152 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 3 2017, 09:03 AM)
thanks man.. yea heard she's really good.. problem is need 2 Tier 1 Alphas for her next rank which is insane aloooot seeing that those stuffs rarely drops anywhere in game currently. After that I have no idea what else is needed for the next + next rank zzz cant imagine. Prefer a 3* Brawler hahahaha so the waiting continues...  laugh.gif

keep 500 energons before buying 5 premium crystals at one go.. instant open all 5. Higher drop rate that way.. buy 1 by 1 crystal is really bad chance of getting 3-4*. Same with premium crystal shards.. if u can wait keep till 2000 x 5 = 10k premium shards then buy 5 at one go and open. x10 at one go not advisable as I notice good stuffs drop less that way. Same with the Arena chips when I open x5 at one go the chance to get energon is wayy higher than getting x10 at one go. The moment u buy x1, x5, and x10 u will notice "loading" at the bottom.. that is when the drops are already fixed.. so instant or manual roll is same thing.

The windblade 4* scenario is really rare... i was really expecting 2* from it xD premiums usually give me 2* only if open one by one like that.  sweat.gif

but maybe i got donate some money before adi so the system treat me better.. that could be one reason also... cant be sure till we see the codes of how things work at the back end.  hmm.gif
Next time you can record a gameplay video with your 4 star Wind Blade. And I think it is based on your luck, my luck is always bad with games hahahaha

and I wanna ask, usually what score did you get in 3 star Arena, and what ranking you get?

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 3 2017, 12:38 PM)
bro the Magnus is still currently on sale. Another few days to go (prev I bought the 2* and 3* ones):
user posted image

however do note that if you've bought Bumblebee 3* earlier he's actually stronger than Magnus. Due to landing heavy attacks will give BB +1 attack buff (stackable) till end of battle.
problem is I dont have iPhone or iPad...and currently, no money bro.... cry.gif
TSwilsonphua
post May 4 2017, 10:30 AM

Gear Up. Game On.
2,152 posts

user posted image

Soundwave joins the fight May 4th at 10AM PDT

Faction: Decepticons

Class: TECH

Who is superior? Soundwave and his trusty minions Laserbeak and Ravage, that’s who! The Decepticon model of loyalty to Megatrons cause, he takes advantage of his title as Communications Officer to ingratiate himself with Megatron every chance he gets.

Davidtcf
post May 5 2017, 08:21 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(wilsonphua @ May 4 2017, 10:30 AM)

user posted image

Soundwave joins the fight May 4th at 10AM PDT

Faction: Decepticons

Class: TECH

Who is superior? Soundwave and his trusty minions Laserbeak and Ravage, that’s who! The Decepticon model of loyalty to Megatrons cause, he takes advantage of his title as Communications Officer to ingratiate himself with Megatron every chance he gets.

i have Rhinox, Mirage, and Rachet 3* liao for Tech... all i want is brawler cry.gif hoping for Optimus MV1 event soon
TSwilsonphua
post May 5 2017, 11:28 AM

Gear Up. Game On.
2,152 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 5 2017, 08:21 AM)
i have Rhinox, Mirage, and Rachet 3* liao for Tech... all i want is brawler  cry.gif hoping for Optimus MV1 event soon
The 3 star Arena Score is ridiculous. I scored 630,000 and was placed at Top 1 - 2 %. I thought I can get the featured champion, Grindor, but I couldn't.

Davidtcf
post May 5 2017, 12:08 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(wilsonphua @ May 5 2017, 11:28 AM)
The 3 star Arena Score is ridiculous. I scored 630,000 and was placed at Top 1 - 2 %. I thought I can get the featured champion, Grindor, but I couldn't.
yup it keeps getting higher. reason is many experienced MCOC players migrated to this game - these ppl keep spending energons to climb the arena and keep grinding like mad.

Also beta players was migrated to join the pool since the last arena. So this eventually make it even more competitive.

What did u get via the 3* crystal reward? good pull?

I only got 277k got 3* event (got top 3-10%) and 330k points for 4* event (top 11-25+%)

my points went down liao... less time to play as much laugh.gif .. well at least get some shards. right now my 3* shards is 1950/2000 just need 50 more to get my next 3* rclxm9.gif 4* shards farm very slow just 550/2000 - will take a damn long time to reach 2k for 4* crystal.

This post has been edited by Davidtcf: May 5 2017, 12:09 PM
Davidtcf
post May 5 2017, 03:11 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

just learnt a few features about the game recently, sharing in case others didn't realize (many hidden stuffs in the game - will easily miss if we don't read all the bots description carefully):

1. Pressing 1 to 3 times light attack + swipe to right will trigger a combo (an entirely different attack that has higher dmg). However triggering this will end the attack (as if reach max times already). So best is 3 times L attack + 1 time M attack (Swipe to right) for maximum damage.

2. Windblade and Mirage's heavy attack (transform to vehicle) makes them entirely immune to range attacks.

3. Motormaster's Unstoppable is triggered by hitting range attacks, then charge forward - 100% trigger unstoppable that way.

4. Optimus gen 1 gains shield each time press block.. if keep pressing block the shield will keep refresh x1.

5. Sideswipe crit rate buff keeps increasing (each time he attacks) to as high as x10+ as long he doesn't get hit by a heavy attack or a special attack.

6. Arcee only gain energy when she has critical hits (which I find is Bullshit).

7. Optimus MV1 special 1 attack deals more damage the less health he has up to +150%. Which is why we always see AI spam this skill.

TSwilsonphua
post May 5 2017, 06:37 PM

Gear Up. Game On.
2,152 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 5 2017, 12:08 PM)
yup it keeps getting higher. reason is many experienced MCOC players migrated to this game - these ppl keep spending energons to climb the arena and keep grinding like mad.

Also beta players was migrated to join the pool since the last arena. So this eventually make it even more competitive.

What did u get via the 3* crystal reward? good pull?

I only got 277k got 3* event (got top 3-10%) and 330k points for 4* event (top 11-25+%)

my points went down liao... less time to play as much  laugh.gif .. well at least get some shards. right now my 3* shards is 1950/2000 just need 50 more to get my next 3*  rclxm9.gif 4* shards farm very slow just 550/2000 - will take a damn long time to reach 2k for 4* crystal.
I got a BoneCrusher duplicate. I'm hoping for new bots to build my team lol. I need Iron Hide, Bludgeon, SideSwipe and Optimus Prime from movie. My favourite 2 stars..

and if you check the Facebook group for Transformers Forged to Fight, you can see some people spending money like crazy.

150 USD dollar for one single arena, around RM650.

400 USD dollar for a 4 star Motormaster, and some 3 stars, around RM1735

woah..

Davidtcf
post May 8 2017, 12:38 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(wilsonphua @ May 5 2017, 06:37 PM)
I got a BoneCrusher duplicate. I'm hoping for new bots to build my team lol. I need Iron Hide, Bludgeon, SideSwipe and Optimus Prime from movie. My favourite 2 stars..

and if you check the Facebook group for Transformers Forged to Fight, you can see some people spending money like crazy.

150 USD dollar for one single arena, around RM650.

400 USD dollar for a 4 star Motormaster, and some 3 stars, around RM1735

woah..
Yea that's why better to just aim for shards.. Gonna be hard even to reach the top 1-2%.. Will lose lots of time coz of it as well. The idea is to keep participate in bots arena. Sooner or later we will get there.. Game is like pokemon anyway keep collect toons for the fun of it + clearing missions to see what new bots we can get.. Too strong too fast will spoil the fun for a player. Just see what happened to mcoc when things became too easy.. Ppl start leaving haha.
Davidtcf
post May 8 2017, 08:25 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

something wrong with the Soundwave Arena calculation... everyone havent got their prizes yet.
Davidtcf
post May 8 2017, 08:34 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 8 2017, 08:25 AM)
something wrong with the Soundwave Arena calculation... everyone havent got their prizes yet.
arena prizes just in... got a 3* Windblade from 3* crystal shard... damn sien zzzz

cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
TSwilsonphua
post May 8 2017, 11:10 AM

Gear Up. Game On.
2,152 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 8 2017, 08:34 AM)
arena prizes just in... got a 3* Windblade from 3* crystal shard... damn sien zzzz

cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif
yes the Arena prizes take so long to deliver...and this will be the last time I try for featured bot 3 star. Next time will just farm for shards.

I got 700,000 points and still, top 1 - 2 %. Can't even get Soundwave.

I remember back in year 2014, when MCOC just released, it was only 450,000 points to get a featured 3 star.

Davidtcf
post May 8 2017, 12:27 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(wilsonphua @ May 8 2017, 11:10 AM)
yes the Arena prizes take so long to deliver...and this will be the last time I try for featured bot 3 star. Next time will just farm for shards.

I got 700,000 points and still, top 1 - 2 %. Can't even get Soundwave.

I remember back in year 2014, when MCOC just released, it was only 450,000 points to get a featured 3 star.
yea many ppl experienced d from MCOC days.

then transformers fans more likely to go big.. they are more hardcore i guess haha laugh.gif

just see how expensive it is to buy a Transformer's toy.. those collectors will hunt those toys up and down just to fill their collection. sweat.gif pay extra also willing for rare ones.
Davidtcf
post May 12 2017, 11:36 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

finally got my 3* Brawler from 3* premium shards via the latest Arena rclxm9.gif :

user posted image

user posted image
TSwilsonphua
post May 12 2017, 07:21 PM

Gear Up. Game On.
2,152 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 12 2017, 11:36 AM)
finally got my 3* Brawler from 3* premium shards via the latest Arena  rclxm9.gif :

user posted image

user posted image
Nice bro, you pretty much have every flavour of the Bots, and I think you still need 1 or 2 bots to complete your 3 stars collection?

I only got four 3 stars LOL...
Davidtcf
post May 14 2017, 04:27 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

Bro wanna join my alliance ? Got slot currently

user posted image
Davidtcf
post May 16 2017, 10:44 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

saw u like my pic in FB zzz...

Alliance leader left and made me the leader... i also left la in the end so right now searching for a new Alliance. sleep.gif

He suddenly raged quit after that 7 days event (due to not reaching final reward).

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0186sec    0.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:16 AM