Urgent :Help DYING AIHA Child, Suitable donor found

views

SUSAmeiN
post Apr 17 2017, 01:10 PM

★★★★★★★
4,735 posts

QUOTE(Xnet @ Apr 16 2017, 10:46 PM)
It doesnt matter what race or religion.

By the way child is stable at the moment as one donator found to have the required blood type.
But more is required
Im from penang, possible to donate here (penang) and ask them to deliver to this child?

im O+
SUSXnet
post Apr 17 2017, 03:06 PM

Regular
1,862 posts

QUOTE(AmeiN @ Apr 17 2017, 01:10 PM)
Im from penang, possible to donate here (penang) and ask them to deliver to this child?

im O+
I am sure you can.
They will test your blood for compatibility
hansonchen
post Apr 18 2017, 03:11 PM

21 posts

I'm an O blood type. Last year i tried to donate in Klang aeon but was rejected after I've filled in the questionnaires form. Reason was I'm still a bachelor at 45 & my last relationship with a woman was about 4 years ago. My last donation, platelet only, was in sjmc year 2009.

I don't know how they vet donors but I'm willing to donate if anyone can shed some light if I'm eligible to donate. Straight, never engaged in any homo activities & soliciting prostitutes service before
SUSXnet
post Apr 18 2017, 03:51 PM

Regular
1,862 posts

QUOTE(hansonchen @ Apr 18 2017, 03:11 PM)
I'm an O blood type. Last year i tried to donate in Klang aeon but was rejected after I've filled in the questionnaires form. Reason was I'm still a bachelor at 45 & my last relationship with a woman was about 4 years ago. My last donation, platelet only, was in sjmc year 2009.

I don't know how they vet donors but I'm willing to donate if anyone can shed some light if I'm eligible to donate. Straight, never engaged in any homo activities & soliciting prostitutes service before
I am not sure of the criteria but will try to find out and revert to you via PM.

Child is stable now since receiving blood from a suitable donor
frequency
post Apr 19 2017, 12:01 AM

我要挑战十个!
2,552 posts

Hopefully the kid can go through it.

Will share the message in O blood group

This makes me recall of my sis who need B- blood last year...sad.gif
SUSXnet
post Apr 19 2017, 12:02 AM

Regular
1,862 posts

QUOTE(frequency @ Apr 19 2017, 12:01 AM)
Hopefully the kid can go through it.

Will share the message in O blood group
This makes me recall of my sis who need B- blood last year...sad.gif
Thanks
Any assist is welcomed
jagged
post Apr 20 2017, 08:21 AM

Enthusiast
757 posts

Nak tolong tapi aku darah AB+... Harap yang terbaik untuk mereka semua.. Amin
brapa?
post Apr 20 2017, 01:37 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

QUOTE(hansonchen @ Apr 18 2017, 03:11 PM)

just curious
u mean 45 is too old to donate or reject bcos u r a bachelor ?
blink.gif
hansonchen
post Apr 21 2017, 01:02 AM

21 posts

QUOTE(brapa? @ Apr 20 2017, 02:37 PM)
just curious
u mean 45 is too old to donate or reject bcos u r a bachelor ?
blink.gif
Perhaps the nurse was suspecting I'm gay or sexually active with multiple partners since I'm still a bachelor @45. That's risk profiling i believe is fair & adopted in medical related industries. On the other hand, every couple before marriage needs to go for blood test thus lowering the risk of std or hiv transmission. Therefore married person donating blood aren't in their watch list.

When i was an insurance agent, those bachelors in middle age buying critical illness & medical card insurance will be requested to have compulsory blood test, that's where i learnt risk profiling. It's an unwritten rule but it exist & it is real
brapa?
post Apr 21 2017, 08:10 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

QUOTE(hansonchen @ Apr 21 2017, 01:02 AM)
Perhaps the nurse was suspecting I'm gay or sexually active with multiple partners since I'm still a bachelor @45. That's risk profiling i believe is fair & adopted in medical related industries. On the other hand, every couple before marriage needs to go for blood test thus lowering the risk of std or hiv transmission. Therefore married person donating blood aren't in their watch list.

When i was an insurance agent, those bachelors in middle age buying critical illness & medical card insurance will be requested to have compulsory blood test, that's where i learnt risk profiling. It's an unwritten rule but it exist & it is real
tx for explaining icon_rolleyes.gif
SUSXnet
post Apr 22 2017, 09:21 AM

Regular
1,862 posts

I am temporarily closing this thread.
Suitable donors has been identified.

Child is now recovering and has been discharged.

Thank you all for your concerns, prayers and support.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:03 PM