Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] MINIX NEO U9H, 64-bit Qcta Core Media Hub, promotion: 40% discount Media Player

sarakumar12
post Sep 17 2017, 05:57 PM

0 posts

Hi,

I'm interested in getting this, please advice on the payment amount and method.

Regards,
Sara
nicety
post Sep 17 2017, 06:14 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(sarakumar12 @ Sep 17 2017, 05:57 PM)
Hi,

I'm interested in getting this, please advice on the payment amount and method.

Regards,
Sara
Thank you Sara, just pmed to you my bank detail.
boogie78
post Sep 19 2017, 04:30 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

Pm me bank details. what are the different between the 2 airmouse ..thanks
nicety
post Sep 19 2017, 08:01 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(boogie78 @ Sep 19 2017, 04:30 PM)
Pm me bank details. what are the different between the 2 airmouse ..thanks
Thank yo for inquiry, just pmed to you.

A3 air mouse has build in Mic and A2 do not have.
ilan
post Sep 30 2017, 06:31 PM

0 posts

Hi bro...pm me dealing method...interested
nicety
post Sep 30 2017, 06:49 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(ilan @ Sep 30 2017, 06:31 PM)
Hi bro...pm me dealing method...interested
Thank you for inquiry. Just pmed to you my bank detail.
chaostan
post Sep 30 2017, 09:28 PM

Enthusiast
908 posts

Hi..this U9 also can watch AOTG with no hassle rite? N this box is non rooted?
nicety
post Sep 30 2017, 10:25 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(chaostan @ Sep 30 2017, 09:28 PM)
Hi..this U9 also can watch AOTG with no hassle rite? N this box is non rooted?
No problem to watch Astro OTG as well as NJOI. The box is not rooted.

Hugodog
post Oct 1 2017, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

QUOTE(nicety @ Sep 30 2017, 10:25 PM)
No problem to watch Astro OTG as well as NJOI. The box is not rooted.
Pm me details of channels included n payment.tq
nicety
post Oct 1 2017, 10:00 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(Hugodog @ Oct 1 2017, 09:56 PM)
Pm me details of channels included n payment.tq
You mean Astro OTG channels? Please don't miss understand with those illegal IPTV box. We are not selling iptv channels, MINIX is selling the hardware, you can install the apps to streaming free and paid content such as Astro OTG.

Below official Mimix forum :
http://www.minixforum.com

This post has been edited by nicety: Oct 1 2017, 10:20 PM
Hugodog
post Oct 1 2017, 10:24 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

QUOTE(nicety @ Oct 1 2017, 10:00 PM)
You mean Astro OTG channels? Please don't miss understand with those illegal IPTV box. We are not selling iptv channels, MINIX is selling the hardware, you can install the apps to streaming free and paid content such as Astro OTG.

Below official Mimix forum :
http://www.minixforum.com
I'm comparing U1 and U9 n see which is more reliable. I will install AOTG n hope it does play cause I have 1 Himedia can't play at all. Could u PM me what will u install in the box? Am looking also some live TV channels and dramas. Best price courier to Klang Valley. Tq

nicety
post Oct 1 2017, 10:43 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(Hugodog @ Oct 1 2017, 10:24 PM)
I'm comparing U1 and U9 n see which is more reliable. I will install AOTG n hope it does play cause I have 1 Himedia can't play at all. Could u PM me what will u install in the box? Am looking also some live TV channels and dramas. Best price courier to Klang Valley. Tq
U9H is newer model support HDR10 which U1 do not have and android 6. Both U1 and U9H support Astro OTG.

There are 30++ preinstalled apps, we do not disclose the apps name, but you have any in mind just pm me, will Install for you.
JackThree
post Oct 3 2017, 08:53 PM

12 posts

Hi,

I really want to watch the programs on BBC iPlayer. Will you guys be able to install BBC iPlayer and recommend a VPN to use with this box? Actually, is this box too advanced for this purpose? Would the U1 be more appropriate?

Also, was wondering if I will be able to watch CBS, and Comedy Central with this box, if so how I can achieve this (like on the original Mashup add-on in 2014). Can I use the Covenant, Modbro, Exodus add-on to do this? Thanks.

You may PM me when free. I am quite new to all this. Kind regards.

This post has been edited by JackThree: Oct 3 2017, 09:50 PM
nicety
post Oct 3 2017, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(JackThree @ Oct 3 2017, 08:53 PM)
Hi,

I really want to watch the programs on BBC iPlayer. Will you guys be able to install BBC iPlayer and recommend a VPN to use with this box? Actually, is this box too advanced for this purpose? Would the U1 be more appropriate?

Also, was wondering if I will be able to watch CBS, and Comedy Central with this box, if so how I can achieve this. Thanks

You may PM me when free. Kind regards.
Thank you for inquiry. BBC iPlayer and CBS is not working even with the VPN turn on(free VPN).

JackThree
post Oct 5 2017, 11:42 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(nicety @ Oct 3 2017, 09:38 PM)
Thank you for inquiry. BBC iPlayer and CBS is not working even with the VPN turn on(free VPN).
Apparently ibVPN can still use BBC iplayer. They offer a free no-obligation 24 hour trial (they send a link through Zendesk chat). Can you test it to see if it works with iPlayer? If so, I would like to purchase a Android box.

I plan on using a pay VPN service.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by JackThree: Oct 5 2017, 11:43 AM
nicety
post Oct 5 2017, 07:44 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(JackThree @ Oct 5 2017, 11:42 AM)
Apparently ibVPN can still use BBC iplayer. They offer a free no-obligation 24 hour trial (they send a link through Zendesk chat). Can you test it to see if it works with iPlayer? If so, I would like to purchase a Android box.

Thanks!
No problem, will come back to you.
nicety
post Oct 6 2017, 11:25 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(JackThree @ Oct 5 2017, 11:42 AM)

Thanks!
Installed ibVPN, set the VPN server to UK and tested iPlayer working perfectly.
JackThree
post Oct 6 2017, 11:30 PM

12 posts

Hi Again,

Today for the first time, I saw an Infinite Box and EVPAD box. I understand that they provide IPTV channels for free through custom apk (channels have chinese subs). But those box have lousy spec.

My question is, there a way to pay for an IPTV stream to get all those channels in Malaysia including Tamil channels?

The same man says that Astro On The Go can only be installed on the U1, not U9-H. Is this true? Is that because U9 is rooted?

One more thing, I was told today by him that Kodi stream is not working (few months apparently). Is he right? If so, what apps provide the same functionality now? Is there a workaround or a fix?

Sorry for all the questions … quite new to all this!

JackThree
post Oct 6 2017, 11:32 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(nicety @ Oct 6 2017, 11:25 PM)
Installed ibVPN, set the VPN server to UK and tested iPlayer working perfectly.
Thanks man! I just posted some further questions...
nicety
post Oct 7 2017, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(JackThree @ Oct 6 2017, 11:30 PM)
Hi Again,

Today for the first time, I saw an Infinite Box and EVPAD box. I understand that they provide IPTV channels for free through custom apk (channels have chinese subs).  But those box have lousy spec.

My question is, there a way to pay for an IPTV stream to get all those channels in Malaysia including Tamil channels?

The same man says that Astro On The Go can only be installed on the U1, not U9-H. Is this true? Is that because U9 is rooted?

One more thing, I was told today by him that Kodi stream is not working (few months apparently). Is he right? If so, what apps provide the same functionality now? Is there a workaround or a fix?

Sorry for all the questions … quite new to all this!
Infinite Box and EVPAD, UBox are providing free for live Iptv which economically does not made sense. We do not believe about those box and we do not sell those box. Either Himedia or Minix, you can installl with third party Iptv apps.

U9H or Himedia box are not rooted, Astro OTG is compatibility issue which does not compatible with hisilicon chipset. U9H is using Armlogic chipset which is compatible with Astro OTG. A good app should build to compatible with as many as possible chipset and hardware, there are more space for Astro developer to improve.

Kodi is platform to allow developer to develop addons into Kodi. The addons are come and go, when the old addons obsoleted, the new addons will come. We will continue update the kodi configuration file in our customer repository with new addons. In the case you would like to refresh the addons, just copy our configuration files from one Drive.

This post has been edited by nicety: Oct 7 2017, 12:30 PM

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0336sec    0.11    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:35 AM