Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Gardens Hotel at Midvalley?

views

TSMoses
post Apr 2 2017, 12:31 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
126 posts

Hi all, my fiancee and I have shortlisted St. Giles The Gardens Hotel at Midvalley for our wedding reception. Their packages seem ok, but we haven't been able to find any reviews of the venue online.

Has anybody here hosted their wedding there or have attended a dinner there before? Would appreciate any feedback, thanks!
flamephotography
post Apr 2 2017, 04:54 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

Not sure about the review. But you might consider if the venue is inside The Gardens and Mid Valley. Parking might be an issue if your are having your wedding on a weekend joining the weekend shopping crowd. Not sure if they actually allocate any space for hotel guests. But through our experience during weekends in Mid Valley. parking is a night mare. Just my 2 cents. Have a blessed marriage ahead.
TSMoses
post Apr 4 2017, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(flamephotography @ Apr 2 2017, 04:54 PM)
Not sure about the review. But you might consider if the venue is inside The Gardens and Mid Valley. Parking might be an issue if your are having your wedding on a weekend joining the weekend shopping crowd. Not sure if they actually allocate any space for hotel guests. But through our experience during weekends in Mid Valley. parking is a night mare. Just my 2 cents. Have a blessed marriage ahead.
Yeah that's the same feedback I've heard from most people as well. Thanks for the advice!
Engage Events
post Apr 10 2017, 10:47 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Moses @ Apr 2 2017, 01:31 PM)
Hi all, my fiancee and I have shortlisted St. Giles The Gardens Hotel at Midvalley for our wedding reception. Their packages seem ok, but we haven't been able to find any reviews of the venue online.

Has anybody here hosted their wedding there or have attended a dinner there before? Would appreciate any feedback, thanks!
Hello there,

Are you only considering Hotels as venues as there are beautiful venues left to be considered to realize your dream wedding and in your case a garden wedding.

Let us know if you need any wedding planner and/or event stylist etc. Drop us an email at engageeventsmy@gmail.com

Feel free to contact us if you need an idea of alternative venues, we do not charge for venue suggestions. tongue.gif

Best regards,
Engage Events Team
latinperformers
post Apr 19 2017, 12:34 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Moses @ Apr 2 2017, 12:31 PM)

Hi, I have attended a family's friend wedding there. The venue is a rectangular hall that spans deep into the hotel with a mezzanine floor. It is an interesting concept as you have two floors. What the couple did was allocated the younger guests upstairs (they drank and had fun without being watched by parents). Parents or friends of the parents of the newlyweds were all on the ground level where everything was more proper and less exciting (i'm the young crowd who was stuck down there wink.gif )

I would say it is a good intimate place for a wedding if you don't have much stage related programme lined up that requires guest's attention as the ones upstairs are just going to have blocked view to the stage.
Cheap parking! as you can park in the Gardens but if it is on a weekend better check if mid valley convention centre is having anything on during that weekend to avoid the convention centres crowd (exhibitors and guests). My advice is to avoid baby fairs, travel related fairs.

Hope this helps!

Have a fantastic wedding!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.04    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:21 AM