Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My muscle aches

views

unclemike
post Apr 4 2017, 06:08 PM

On my way
538 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Apr 4 2017, 01:06 PM)
I have been hearing the word "programme" in Thisbe sub forum. But can't really find a complete programme yet. Any reputable or good programmes to recommend? Thank you
Yeah for some reason , this week muscle feels alright hmm.
It depends on what your goals are man..... Do your research and find out what works best for you... cant expect us to spoon feed you everything....

Come on, put some effort... find a couple of programs, set your goals, then ask us which is optimal for you. Then the conversation on this thread can be more meaningful.

When you say cant find a complete program, what do you mean by that?

This post has been edited by unclemike: Apr 4 2017, 06:09 PM
TSMasBoleh!
post Apr 5 2017, 01:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(Miracles @ Apr 4 2017, 04:43 PM)
Pretty sure you didnt check the pinned threads.

Here:

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/371250

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1170813

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

QUOTE(unclemike @ Apr 4 2017, 06:08 PM)
It depends on what your goals are man..... Do your research and find out what works best for you... cant expect us to spoon feed you everything....

Come on, put some effort... find a couple of programs, set your goals, then ask us which is optimal for you. Then the conversation on this thread can be more meaningful.

When you say cant find a complete program, what do you mean by that?
My apology and thank you for the links and insight. I will read through them and figure out what work best for me before I come back to seek some advices.

Really thank you very much. For now, my goal is to build some muscle, since I am only going to the gym of my condo, so the equipments they provided are sort of limited. I think I will focus on dumbbell more. So one of the goal is also to increase some muscle mass on my arms
bafukie
post Apr 5 2017, 08:57 AM

Regular
1,406 posts

You can get a complete workout just using dumbbells. I train using dumbbell only for the first 6 months when i started. You can build muscles when you know ie read up more on what you should train. I bagi suap sikit :

Full body workout using db only

Flat/incline bench press
Standing Shoulder Press
One arm row
Db squats
Db romanian deadlift

Then the bros workout
Hammer curl
Triceps extension
Tate press
Incline curl
Skull crusher
Concentration curl

There, u hit chest, back, shoulder, quads, hamstring, glutes, triceps n biceps all in one workout just by using db.

Conditioning work : renegade row, push press , squats, russian twist, all ala tabata style workout.

Come on, endless combination using dumbbells only. Just need to Google and search for it.
Eliza Hontiveros
post Apr 10 2017, 12:10 PM

10 posts

I'm sure its pretty normal most specially for newbies in the gym trying to do heavy workouts. Yeah, I agree that BCAAs will help reduce DOMS and can easily be used during exercise to reduce fatigue and to reduce muscles soreness. Either way increase your BCAA intake if you have to take time off from training due to injury or fatigue.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0113sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:30 PM