Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 16), Cradleton VP very very soon!!!

views

ALaN-
post Apr 12 2017, 05:35 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Apr 12 2017, 04:26 PM)
If its free I would want....in the pic by facebook there is no plaster ceiling....samkps states there will be no plaster ceiling per d S&P.....

My argument :

The EW website states the below and not per your statement skim coat plaster ceiling....notice d difference of the 2 wordings....ur youtube is skim coat a plaster ceiling...the EW pdf states skim coat/ plaster ceiling....u r right if the pdf EW states skim coat plaster ceiling...

Ceiling: Skim Coat / Plaster Ceiling

Or EW is trying to say...some phases is having skim coat ceiling (ie plain ceiling only) and some other phases will have skim coat plaster ceiling (which means there will be plaster ceiling)....correct me if I m wrong pls...? I was also surprised as some forumers state there will be plaster ceiling given ie cornice per the forumer...
For this statement :- Ceiling: Skim Coat / Plaster Ceiling

Skim Coat is referring to the soffit finishes ( underslab ). The typical concrete slab is skim coat finishes ( just to make the surface looks smooth ), it meas that there are no bare finish slab / soffit

and plaster ceiling applying to area that does not have slab eg. toilet / 1st floor rooms or area that need to hide the ugly sewage pipes that requires box up which hence using plaster ceiling. Old houses using plywood for the ceiling at the 1st floor. They're trying to refer to the type of ceiling (plaster ceiling instead of plywood type)

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 12 2017, 04:46 PM)
Apparently the plaster ceiling you target for, and the real meaning of plaster ceiling stated in the EW pamplet is totally different meaning..  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

If following your interpretation, can wall be plaster or not?

But according to EW pamplet, wall definately can be plastered as well.  That's why you see the wall finishes for those other than tiles is PLASTER and paint..  laugh.gif
Standard practice :- Brick => plaster => skim coat => paint

Plaster ceiling is a material. Plastering is a method of finishing to wall or ceiling.

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Apr 12 2017, 04:53 PM)
Yes you may be right we will be getting the above pic "plaster ceiling"...but based on the pic below there is no "plaster ceiling" in the living hall....but anyway ...diver lim will confirm by this wkend anyway...so no point speculating anymore...

https://forum.lowyat.net/uploads/attach-91/...-1491920424.jpg
Yea, more photos will help thumbup.gif

ALaN-
post Apr 12 2017, 06:37 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Apr 12 2017, 05:44 PM)
Based on the pics for 1A, I would think you are right...I don't think we will get any of the plaster ceilings that can hide wires n to hang down lights n fancy lights........
Yea, pretty confirmed. Lol
ALaN-
post Apr 15 2017, 06:11 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(serenet @ Apr 15 2017, 12:49 PM)
Actually since owner hv the door access card...why cant just open a small door access? Shouldnt b hard rite.... for cradleton, the precint is quite long ... from entrance all the way till the EM office, n the swan lake r just opposite, can see cannot go.. if to go to cradleton lake...its gonna make big round to reach the front gate then further distance to reach the staircase...the moment reach the lake, half tired d.... then walk back hse.... :'( & end up nvr enjoy the lake.....

Same as tenderfield, the gate to the swan lake also need to make big turn..moment u reach the lake...already half tired.. just imagine when u walk with ur baby/kids.... when thy reach the lake..papa/mommy i want to go bck home...:'(
It's not as easy as thought unfortunately. I think they did make consideration of what being thought ; security issue.

First, how many gate to provide since the the whole stretch is quite long.

Secondly, since there are no guard along that stretch, it's pretty unpredictable for tailgating even there are CCTV along the high perimeter fencing. As the entire precinct is not small, it is pretty difficult to track down any intruder ( touch wood if there are ) if that area is unattended.

Thirdly, the cost of implementation and maintenance need to be considered. The card access, addtional CCTV, security guard to reassure there are no intruder into the few unattended gate. Those are also subject to maintenance since the residence will need to pay for the service and repair in the long run.

Although I'll love to have the convenience of walking to the park but those are the things that need to be considered. Probably by then, there might be people who prefer to go to the Majestic Park when it's ready I suppose.

ALaN-
post Apr 15 2017, 06:17 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(serenet @ Apr 15 2017, 01:01 PM)
Double boom/anti tailing is for car right? For owner to walk in/out...its still hv small door rite?
You're right but there are security guards at the entrance to scan through the people who are going to enter the precinct whereas the additional gate, there won't be any unless they're planning for some.

QUOTE(shawnk @ Apr 15 2017, 01:31 PM)
To be honest, security is my utmost priority compared to convenience on accessibility. I would rather not to have such backdoor/gate/access to this public areas unless we are willing to fork out for the additional security on that area. To me, I don't mind taking the longer route (through main gate) to the public facility after all it's not that far. If really for exercise purpose, why need a short cut?

I would vote for as-is in the current design in terms of accessibility to the public areas and I doubt majority of the resident precinct in the areas needs it.
I guess there will be 3 category of people who are voting by then.
a.) Convenience
b.) Security
c.) Money

The chances of people voting for b. and c. should be higher IMHO, you'll most probably win the vote laugh.gif whistling.gif

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Apr 15 2017, 02:05 PM)
This is a brand new township with VP just started handed over not too long for the very 1st phase (except for the bungalow land delivered last year) and I believe there will be some teething problems to be dealt with.  So long as the residents actively participate and give their opinions and the developer is willing to listen and sincerely helping, I think most if not all of the issues can gradually be resolved.  We seem to have a good start and hope it can continue smile.gif
Yea, it should be a good trial and error since Cradleton is the highest density precinct. There will be a lot of different thoughts and concern I think. Hopefully different precinct committee can join together once in awhile to enhance the security and convenience for the entire township at the later stage.

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Apr 15 2017, 03:32 PM)
This pic shows clearer what I meant of the side way and the sensor device.
Mr Teaboy always has the right source ready for everyone's convenience. A thumbs up for you Jasoncat taikor thumbup.gif
ALaN-
post Apr 17 2017, 10:26 AM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 17 2017, 09:33 AM)
Honestly I didn't take much as empty house only and another buyer have shared earlier. I will take next time....hehe... Let's show you one of my favorite part of my house. After I put the one right thing here, you would know why I love it so much.

[attachmentid=8736254]
The only thing I don't like about this open concept is, it invade my privacy especially at night. Putting up a curtain will be slightly tedious to close it / open it, cleaning the curtain etc.
But it's a nice concept to brighten up the walkway anyway
ALaN-
post Apr 17 2017, 11:23 AM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 17 2017, 09:13 AM)
The product are really convincing.

Build material are quality too. Can tell.
The lousiest quality is the gate...haha....

Another upgrade bro JHbey can look for is a better quality gate.
Lesson learned, should be nice gate at Merrydale. Only think if the cost of changing the current EcoGate is by the owner or developer.

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Apr 17 2017, 09:23 AM)
Wah sounded like if give quality gate then turn 100% perfect liao tongue.gif
Cannot let EW too complacent leh tongue.gif
Hmm, although I haven't got mine but I wouldn't say it's perfect. I would expect an upgrade of sanitary wear but it doesn't turn out to be that case lol blush.gif
But considering there are some other additional items like intercom, additional power point, it's considered not bad though.

Although the overall impression is good, it comes to a point to think that 100k difference for Ecohill (launched Oct 2013) and EcoMajestic (launched May 2014) whether if it's worth the cent? My only complaint as always is still the EcoGate that they designed and installed even though those does not cost much as thought mad.gif
Welcome to share your thoughts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 17 2017, 10:44 AM)
Not so much. Staircase we just passby right? Won't stay there for long so why privacy issue? And walk down few more steps they won't see us le.

However if you really need more privacy, you may use outdoor bamboo blink at the balcony from master room.
Thinking of smart home curtain that has a motor that can on off automatically or putting up slab and extend the room. Thinking tongue.gif

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Apr 17 2017, 10:51 AM)
It would be more viable if its a glass bricks to let lights in and not to have people invade your privacy and easier to maintain, the ones you will see in a semi-d or bungalows.
Oh no, don't like the design concept og glass brick tongue.gif

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 17 2017, 10:52 AM)
Put a window tint, settle.  brows.gif
Tint only for day time and not night time. If you're referring to the 100% blackout tint, it defeat the purpose of that window opening.

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 17 2017, 10:53 AM)
Lim gor, you gave up for skip trees issue for 1A ar?  bye.gif  bye.gif
It would be interesting for the residents who are interested to discussed about all these to meet up and have a yumcha session. Probably set up a Whatsapp Group. Or set up a meeting and put up an agenda. I'll love to know the status of the skip tree too sweat.gif
ALaN-
post Apr 17 2017, 11:41 AM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Apr 17 2017, 10:57 AM)
Have you had a chance to engage wth EW staff on the types of grills to be installed?
- Would EW let you installed the grills on the balcony ie fence up the balcony with grills on the ledge of the balcony instead of doing it on the sliding doors at the balcony ( I would assume you can only installed grills inside your house only to ensure uniformity of the strata tittle). If this is the case then the upper windows on the stair case you will need separate grills as you cannot install grills on the outer balcony so that you don't need separate grills for sliding door n the upper windows on the stair case.

Then with regards to the aircond on the balcony and back rooms, the rubber hose truncking of the aircond will really spoil the outlook of uniformity of the strata title?
I did overheard about the grill if you want to know. You may install grill but inside of the house if you're referring to the front entrance. To me it looks awkward because normally you open the door to talk to the person with the grill locked instead of open the grill then the door. Due to this, I won't be installing grill though, my personal opinion.

As for the back, I'm still wondering how to run the exhaust fan for the kitchen hood. No idea for the air cond pipes. 1st thing 1st, do they allow the residents to install the compressor at the back facade or it has to be installed at the roof water tank area.

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 17 2017, 10:58 AM)
You try and see what they say first.
Then we see how. Still good not to skip geh...
Bro Diver Lim, I'll help to ask this week and see what's the response. And also your concern in regards of the lighting at the back of the house. Rerun the wiring for the lighting might not be feasible to the already completed backlane. We might need to consider using outdoor solar lighting if permissible. It might speed up the installation and save some electricity in the long run if the quality is acceptable.

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Apr 17 2017, 11:13 AM)
https://forum.lowyat.net/uploads/attach-45/...-1492351736.jpg

But it does look odd as one side of the rows are brighter then the other side?
It would have been better if the lamps are located at the centre ie on the centre of the kerb of the road but you cannot have that as you will notice centre of the road there is no kerb...
Normally we consider a few factors.

1st : Lux or lumen calculation. Standard practice the street light should be sufficient with that configuration. You might not want to overdo it.

2nd : Electricity bill and maintenance.

3rd : Putting up too many street light will be very awkward. I'll rather have less street light with higher lumen capacity ( brighter ) than full of street light at every corner. It not only cause unforeseen underground problem, it doesn't looks aesthetically nice. Less is more

ALaN-
post Apr 17 2017, 11:57 AM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Apr 17 2017, 11:52 AM)
Just realized this photo..i think u mentioned before that the waist-high lamp that every unit gets at the front of the house should put at the back lane too right? I also agree. Maybe not every unit for the back lane but every 4 unit intervals. Should be good enough to brighten the back lane.
Although I won't be going to the backlane to feed mosquito at night but I do support the idea of brightening the back, like what you said, 4 unit intervals. thumbup.gif
Anyway, thanks Diver Lim for bringing up this issue for our attention thumbsup.gif
ALaN-
post Apr 17 2017, 12:27 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 17 2017, 12:05 PM)
Yes, you're damn right I am headache of the hood pipe too. Will talk to expert on the piping. The wrose scenario I have in mind is using recycle hood (charcoal).
As for air-cond pipe... The black pipe only if compressor are far away from aircond unit. If sit back to back, no air-cond pipe. Only the dripping pipe I m not sure how to lead it yet.
As for marster room, I hope all owners don't save the small money, install the compressor to the rooftop instead of spoiled their own balcony.

As for backlane light. Behind every house , outside the yard is a electric box. I think they can do the cabling from there... Challenge is how to hide the wire only. Maybe under soil?
Hmm I'm not to sure about the exhaust routine. I did asked that 3 years ago but no answer doh.gif

Hiding the cable under the soil is not a problem, armour cable can do the job but since they've already planted the landscape, you might not want to dig it again and replant them though. That's why I suggested solar outdoor lighting but I'll let the management to think about it. Lazy to crack my head for now laugh.gif
ALaN-
post Apr 18 2017, 04:19 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 18 2017, 03:34 PM)
A bad news....Cradleton need to pull air-cond pipe... Both room.

Earlier few times I didn't pay attention to the air-cond point location.
Pretty expected. Did you ask them the location of installing the compressor?

ALaN-
post Apr 18 2017, 04:24 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(agnes1437 @ Apr 18 2017, 04:20 PM)
no piping is normal is it?
but aircond point should have, is it?
Quite normal, even though nowadays many developer provides the copper pipe and drain pipe ready. It's quite a pain to hack them again to conceal those stuff unless you're planning for a false ceiling
ALaN-
post Apr 19 2017, 10:12 AM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 18 2017, 06:26 PM)
Don't know why I always thought the point are back to back with compressor... Hmm...i hope is to rooftop water tank area (master room confirmed to rooftop), the worse scenario should be straight line with aircond at the back so that no black pipe exposed outside.
As for drain pipe... Since for 1A there is a roof at the 1st floor (cause G floor fully extended), I believe not much issue on drain pipe. Just my own thinking now, I haven't check with them on compressor part.
Actually the air cond system is pretty straight forward Diver Lim taikor. The black insulation that you see is to cover up the copper pipe which connects from the air cond unit to the compressor. It might or might not need to be the back of each other as long as there are the copper pipe with black insulation connecting to each other where the cold gas and hot gas circulate from each other.

As always, the upper floor will not be much of a problem if the owner willing to pay extra money to extend the copper pipe from the air cond unit way up to the rooftop. You can do it easily by penetrate up within the the false ceiling and roof tiles towards the rooftop. That's a slight different case if you're implying on the ground floor though. That's why is pretty important to know if they allow the compressor to sit at the external facade. In condo normally developer will design a louvered grill at the facade where you can put your compressor at the facade; easy access / maintenance and cheaper but depending on the design concept.

For 1A, the tank sit around the middle ( top of the toilet near the staricase landing ).
Pros and cons bro. The only think I don't like the water tank design is the access to the roof top. If you're a DIY person, you'll find that place is not an ideal spot to put up a ladder. Got chance I show you if I happens to bump into you in Cradleton ya laugh.gif I raised this question when I saw the show unit but not much they can do though.

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 18 2017, 06:27 PM)
Ohya, False ceiling is ready for 1 floor. All three rooms.
Maybe pipe can go through there then.

This might explain why no piping ready, they even do satellite point for first floor... Would be weird if they don't think of the thing as simple as air-cond pipe...
QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 18 2017, 06:31 PM)
No need, just connet 3 cables (earth, neutral and active) would do. Air-con we didn't plug and unplug every day, no need wall socket plug. No big deal even if you want..less than rm20 can get a wall socket le.
Hmm, what hpteoh88 said is partially right. The developer allocate the power point at that area means that you either
i.) install the air cond at that area ( as you mentioned, connect 3 cables ).
ii.) extend the cables (conceal or non-conceal) to your designated area.

Based on your photo, think that's the best place to install the air cond. So yea, don't think so much, just install there.

For internal I think can do wonder, I'm more concern with the the restriction of the external facade area though.

ALaN-
post Apr 25 2017, 12:08 PM

None
1,344 posts

Calling for Diver Lim Taikor and samkps Taikor

Since both of you have VPed, did they send out 2 new design of the main gate to you? EW claimed that you can either retain the current design or change to the design as above and the cost will be bear by the owner. What you all think ?

IMHO, looking at the design 2, it is very much different from the original gate & design 1. if they allow the owner to decide their own gate, it will affects the uniformity of the entire precinct. The overall outlook of the facade very much depending of the main gate as a whole. I'm not saying that the the proposed design are ugly, but they does not share the same design intent in my opinion.

What do you all think ? Feedback from all forummers are welcome.

I personally felt disappointed with their proposal due to uniformity, not to mention that they've given us a cheap and lousy gate at the beginning. Looking at the Design 1 concept, it would not even cost much if they've given a gate like this to the residents at the beginning if they are details enough to not to overlook an important element like this. vmad.gif mad.gif

Uniformity is one of the unique element in Stratified Properties, and how would they even missed out an important element like this? Overlooking a design is already a mistake, and now messing up with the uniformity of the entire precinct with the new alternative proposal dry.gif

Looking at the old fashioned original gate and the modern design ( Design 2.), where is the " Inspired by the grace and beauty of the Straits era " ? I still can't correlate the ideas of the gate till date unfortunately.

ALaN-
post Apr 25 2017, 12:35 PM

None
1,344 posts

Design 1 :-

Attached Image

Design 2 :-

Attached Image

I personally do not think they are ugly, in fact Design 2 has more privacy, but if some install this Design 2, I think it will spoil the overall uniformity.

P/S : Boss Boss sekalian, each reply do allow some time ya ... Have to work hard to earn money to pay for my living expenses. Cannot 24/7 looking at LYN EcoMajestic thread notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
ALaN-
post Apr 25 2017, 12:38 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 25 2017, 12:21 PM)
For me, I will just go with current design. I will try best to not change anything from the outside. I appreciate Strata feel... Even if ugly, ugly together would be nice too...
Hence, I have not even asked for Design 2.
Unless most neighbors are changing to design 2 then I will change together.
My wish is everybody not to change, but of course sure many might be changing it when option are given. I actually prefer them not to provide any option. On this part, maybe formers here pay responsibility on this... They might not having such idea if not we complained too gao on the EcoGate...

How's the Design 2, do you have photo that you could share?
Bro, I thought you all have received the gate design already hmm.gif hmm.gif

The initial design they propose looks simple and nicer vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif mad.gif mad.gif Only shown me a piece of paper during Pre VP, now I want to protest apa macam sudah jadi not so nice rclxub.gif sweat.gif
ALaN-
post Apr 25 2017, 12:39 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Apr 25 2017, 12:35 PM)
Lol. laugh.gif
Btw, has your defect rectified? What's the agreed max turnaround time from the point the defect is lodged?
I just called to check, and the turaround time is 1 month ranting.gif ranting.gif

I only laugh on the phone without wanting to elaborate further whistling.gif doh.gif doh.gif
ALaN-
post Apr 25 2017, 12:50 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Apr 25 2017, 12:41 PM)
Design 2 is nice methinks but as you correctly pointed it will destroy the uniformity.  It will be good if a resolution can be passed at the JMB/MC AGM/EGM to change the gate for all at EM's expenses but seems not so likely.
Initially I were pretty given up hope until I met a few of them on the Pre Vp session and they told me that this will be discussed during the AGM later. I did mentioned about the uniformity if they allow few design to the owner but since I reckon they'll be busy preparing the VP, hence I did not want to discuss about it until those things sorted out, I suppose we have a little more time during the defects rectification transition. I wrote a feedback about the ugly gate, waiting for the reply until I got a design copy by the EW reps. Since they've distributed it out, I assume that their decision is firm on this.

Design 2 has more privacy although it doesn't match the straits era design concept IMHO. Moreover, having 2 different kind of design will looks awkward if we drive though the the precinct.

I would like to call all who are interested to discuss about the gate if we could gather enough residents. The reason of the rush is, I do not want some residents started to order or fabricate the gate design given by EW because I notice there are quite a number of residents are rushing for renovation as for now. If they've really started or the design has been approved, it will be a no-turning back point.

ALaN-
post Apr 25 2017, 12:52 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Apr 25 2017, 12:44 PM)
1 month!!! Wow!
Anyway, for benefit of doubts, I presume they will only exhaust the 1 month period for complicated case sweat.gif else max 2 weeks lah.
Well, I don't presume. I only ask as a general term, and that's the replied that I got, unfortunately. sweat.gif
ALaN-
post Apr 25 2017, 02:25 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Apr 25 2017, 12:56 PM)
I agree with this especially. It's a "modern look" kind of gate. Doesn't match well with the theme of the houses in Cradleton
If not due to design concept, the ugly gate can be easily modified with additional timber wood structure on the steel structure, probably with black / grey / white paint for straits era color pattern. But since timber wood is expensive, so I did not propose this idea to them, waiting for them to propose the conceptual.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In fact, the wrought gate design are more suitable for the concept of Straits Era since the perimeter fencing is also using this type of gate. I really did not understand how they overlook the most important element in a house. I think our neighbor, Ecohxxx gate is not as cheapo as the current gate though doh.gif doh.gif

Some sample

Attached Image
ALaN-
post Apr 25 2017, 02:56 PM

None
1,344 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Apr 25 2017, 01:09 PM)
"they told me that this will be discussed during the AGM" but the problem is when the AGM is going to be held?  They can have as long as 1 year to fulfill this requirement as per Strata Management Act. 

My bet is that that EM will ONLY allow the change of the gate if this resolution is passed in the AGM / EGM. It means that the design given now is "for show" only at present and may subject to change with more feedback given from now on.  The ensuing "issue" after the resolution passed is that unless the resolution is in such a way that "if a change in gate is requested then ALL residents have to change to the same design", I can foresee a lot of problems will arise particularly from those that are unwilling to fork out extra money - unless EM shoulder all the cost.  If the resolution is as such that everyone is allowed to change the gate subject to the permitted design, then it will really spoil the uniformity of facade.

Btw I agree with you as well that the design 2 is nice but it does not jive well with the theme.
This issue has been raised by me. I remember that they mention on Sept ( not sure 2017 or 2018 sweat.gif ) which inclusive issue like the extra gate for the access to the lake in front of the precinct. With that said, I were expecting that they delayed it so that the cost will be bear by the owner instead because that decision were made by the majority vote / decision by the JMB / residents.

In other words, the residents are paying for the gate because of the mistake which EW themselves agree that the gate does not looks good, which is why they offer alternative design. Even though I agree that the design has improved, I think to preserve the uniformity of the precinct is important. The concept were being brought up and destroyed by the same company whom over us the new concept, Stratified Landed Property.

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 25 2017, 01:14 PM)
Lol... People complaint the gate is ugly, that's why allow gate change, now if complaint about uniforminity, then...  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  sweat.gif 顺的哥来失嫂意。。 
Well, before a decision of allowing changes, don't they think that we deserve an explanation of the so called well planned design if that's what their direction is? I trust we deserve to know why they've installed a gate like this at the beginning when they promised sky and heaven. Main gate is is a material that they install almost at the end of the project and are they wanting to give us a very good surprise since the design were not complete at the beginning of the S&P signed? Is that the WOW factor we are expecting? Is that because of the overcrowding launching or they've not enough time to think of a better design that we deserve a simple cheapo gate like this until we've made a complaint about the gate? I would love to know the proposed design 1 and the current gate pricing difference. Why they did not install the gate design 1 at the 1st place. Huge price difference? No?

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Apr 25 2017, 01:21 PM)
My hope is EW are confidence that what they're delivering are "strata ready", mean they should confidence that whatever it's now have very low negotiations margin to change the outlook...

If they allow or even consider to change gate... Mean they know current gate are sucks... That simply...

As simple as the two gate lights... Should be uniform. I am hoping more solution for uniform outlook during the AGM more than more option for personalize.

I hope more are with me... Whatever topic they request for vote on idea of provide option to buyers... Please raise hand for NO!
That's why exactly I ask the EW staff. They should've know that the gate is ugly enough to allow us the changes. It will be a little bit too late to ask that during AGM. Because by then some of them already install auto gate or changed the gate proposed by EW.

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 25 2017, 01:29 PM)
I think EM already made decision to let the owners changing the gate, that's why come out with the guideline..  When owner send the plan to EM for approval now and if being rejected, means cakap tak serupa bikin liao... 

I heard the design can change but the color must follow, no? Impact on the uniformity won't too severe I suppose..
Main gate plays an important role in the facade. Study design 1 & design 2. Design 2 even allows stainless steel and aluminum structure. I doubt they will looks great

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Apr 25 2017, 01:35 PM)
Hmm... "EM already made decision to let the owners changing the gate" then I have question - to what extent can the developer / EM make decision which could result in a change of the uniformity of facade of the houses before an AGM is held? hmm.gif
Before the AGM is being held, some owner might already complete the renovation.

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Apr 25 2017, 01:35 PM)
Design 2 have stainless steel structure..will u paint it to grey colour...definitely not isn't it.....MSG maybe can colour it grey...aluminium structure don't think you will paint grey also...
Agreed

QUOTE(samkps @ Apr 25 2017, 01:49 PM)
As far as I know, Strata Title Act never mention facade of the unit cannot be changed. It is the DMC that spells out the rules and regulations that Facade can't be changed. DMC is the agreement betwen the developer and the owner (owner makes the plan while developer justify the plan) and if there is something provided by the developer as an option, why it cannot be done? 

I believe developer can have 12 months period to arrange the AGM and during this period, it is the full responsibility of the developer to deal with all "maintenance" works.

Please correct me if I were wrong Taikor.
I would expect that the developer are the person who are more strict in terms of uniformity and design. Ended up, they are more lenient than expected. Seems like is easy to promise, sell and go off. How much are they willing to assist to preserve the uniformity of the precinct ?

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0838sec    0.05    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:17 AM