Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Why PR1MA house looks like got a lot of bad review, any experience?

views

janggutbiru
post Mar 29 2017, 01:18 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

PR1MA house overpriced. build at the end of the world while you work at another end of the world. laugh.gif
drowning
post Mar 29 2017, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(vanpersie91 @ Mar 29 2017, 12:36 PM)
sama kes mcm rumawip. pukimak cakap everyone kena register thru DBKL council but end up ppl yang register direct thru developer yang dapat rumah

I punya  application sent to DBKL for a year already  no response. cibai betul
You bodo. Kena ada lobang baru boleh....
Ibrahimovic
post Mar 29 2017, 01:35 PM

*HolyHunk*
1,578 posts

QUOTE(drowning @ Mar 29 2017, 01:30 PM)
You bodo. Kena ada lobang baru boleh....
Yes next time join UMNO. Join Oppo get Bersih every year only.
drowning
post Mar 29 2017, 01:37 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(Ibrahimovic @ Mar 29 2017, 01:35 PM)
Yes next time join UMNO. Join Oppo get Bersih every year only.
Betul! Betul!!

UMNO the best!!

Hidup amno!!
keny2020j
post Mar 29 2017, 02:23 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(StationMonkey @ Mar 29 2017, 12:48 PM)
i hate this property marketing/promotion team... always talk diabetes sky high all just to scam u
damn, so dangerous

either they purposely take ur name and register to coax u into buying it, or mmg got someone made
if i can sell/rent out this house then i dun mind taking it.
weskebeq
post Mar 29 2017, 03:12 PM

2 posts

Q

This post has been edited by weskebeq: Oct 15 2020, 02:51 PM
SUSStationMonkey
post Mar 29 2017, 03:16 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(weskebeq @ Mar 29 2017, 03:12 PM)
Hina sangatkah penghuni pr1ma ni?
brah u got pr1ma house? if yes i wan ask few question
JokerNymous
post Mar 29 2017, 03:20 PM

Casual
310 posts

i try apply but they told salary must be 2500K above
weskebeq
post Mar 29 2017, 03:23 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(StationMonkey @ Mar 29 2017, 03:16 PM)
brah u got pr1ma house? if yes i wan ask few question
don't have bro
samuraikacang
post Mar 29 2017, 03:34 PM

You tak suka You Keluar
709 posts

QUOTE(weskebeq @ Mar 29 2017, 03:12 PM)
Hina sangatkah penghuni pr1ma ni?
I stay in public housing project previously for 13 years and no amount of swear words can justify the audacity of its occupants. throwing rubbish from house when the refuse chamber just around the corner, parking indiscriminately, doing drilling at night etc.
stereobiru
post Apr 3 2017, 02:15 PM

Casual
472 posts

i already success in balloting for pr1ma melaka tengah 1 on october 2015 but until now, there no calling for unit selection or next step for the process. Email, message through fb official for pr1ma also dont get any response. what the heck..
Robin Hood
post Apr 3 2017, 02:22 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

QUOTE(keny2020j @ Mar 29 2017, 02:23 PM)
if i can sell/rent out this house then i dun mind taking it.
Prima house kenot rent out or sell back if not mistaken.

SUSStationMonkey
post Apr 3 2017, 02:24 PM

15 posts

Pengalaman aku pergi event Pr1ma

SUSStationMonkey
post Apr 3 2017, 02:55 PM

15 posts

Got an email invitation by them stating that we're invited to purchase their unit in Layangkasa, on 2nd April, time stated 2pm-3pm registration, 3pm-5pm pemilihan unit. Units are limited on a first come first serve basis. On fb it is stated that 1st and 2nd of April is prima open day for Layangkasa and Tebrau units, and it was stated that Layangkasa is exclusively for invitations only. Okay cool.

So we got our documents ready and decided to go at 10am on 2nd April, way earlier than the email which says registration at 2pm.

To our horror, turns out the Layangkasa units that are supposed to be invitation-only was already sold since early of saturday. By the time we arrived, there were only 23 units left. Although we already have invitations and all the required docs, we still had to queue for a long time for registration, and for bank evaluation (this I don't mind since it went smoothly despite the lomg queue). By the time we filled in the forms for unit selection and our number gets called to the unit selection counter, it's already 1.30pm.

Unsurprisingly, all of the units are sold out by the time we reach the counter. No shit huh. We wrote our names on the 20-something 'reserve list' should some of them decided to cancel the purchase.

I made few small talks with other people who got the invitations for the Layangkasa unit. Turns out, some of them got invitations for Saturday only, Sunday only, some say registration starts at 10, some say at 9, other unfortunate ones like us gets at 2pm. And what pisses me off was that they kept on suggesting for us to buy their Tebrau apartment units.

I admit I was beyond pissed off at that time but I can't just scold the counter people since they don't decide the invitations or itinerary right? I felt scammed la it's as if they purposely invite us late so we couldn't purchase and will desperately opt for their other project instead.

As we leave the building, I can hear some angry tones at the hall by people who have just arrived there.

This post has been edited by StationMonkey: Apr 3 2017, 03:00 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
wildshot_willy
post Apr 3 2017, 02:59 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Sigh.
mamata
post Apr 3 2017, 03:03 PM

better get laid early then regret later on
697 posts

aku beli ppa1m larai kat presing 6

umah boleh masuk bulan ni atau depan

lantai depan pintu rumah simen, takde tiles

pintu tandas kalau bukak kena jamban. hahaha

Zaryl
post Apr 3 2017, 03:04 PM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

QUOTE(Robin Hood @ Apr 3 2017, 02:22 PM)
moratarium for 10years.

during this 1st 10years, cannot rent or sell.

after finish 10years, then only can rent or sell.

i think this is good to deter BBBUUU flippers scums.
keny2020j
post Apr 3 2017, 05:04 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(Robin Hood @ Apr 3 2017, 02:22 PM)
yup, that y i not interested with pr1ma. i already got few rented to others
zerorating
post Apr 3 2017, 05:13 PM

Miskin Adab
881 posts

QUOTE(mamata @ Apr 3 2017, 03:03 PM)
aku beli ppa1m larai kat presing 6

umah boleh masuk bulan ni atau depan

lantai depan pintu rumah simen, takde tiles

pintu tandas kalau bukak kena jamban. hahaha
how much? could sell to non gonverment worker later on?
mamushka
post Apr 8 2017, 07:58 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(StationMonkey @ Apr 3 2017, 02:55 PM)

Got an email invitation by them stating that we're invited to purchase their unit in Layangkasa, on 2nd April, time stated 2pm-3pm registration, 3pm-5pm pemilihan unit. Units are limited on a first come first serve basis. On fb it is stated that 1st and 2nd of April is prima open day for Layangkasa and Tebrau units, and it was stated that Layangkasa is exclusively for invitations only. Okay cool.

So we got our documents ready and decided to go at 10am on 2nd April, way earlier than the email which says registration at 2pm.

To our horror, turns out the Layangkasa units that are supposed to be invitation-only was already sold since early of saturday. By the time we arrived, there were only 23 units left. Although we already have invitations and all the required docs, we still had to queue for a long time for registration, and for bank evaluation (this I don't mind since it went smoothly despite the lomg queue). By the time we filled in the forms for unit selection and our number gets called to the unit selection counter, it's already 1.30pm.

Unsurprisingly, all of the units are sold out by the time we reach the counter. No shit huh. We wrote our names on the 20-something 'reserve list' should some of them decided to cancel the purchase.
I made few small talks with other people who got the invitations for the Layangkasa unit. Turns out, some of them got invitations for Saturday only, Sunday only, some say registration starts at 10, some say at 9, other unfortunate ones like us gets at 2pm. And what pisses me off was that they kept on suggesting for us to buy their Tebrau apartment units.

I admit I was beyond pissed off at that time but I can't just scold the counter people since they don't decide the invitations or itinerary right? I felt scammed la it's as if they purposely invite us late so we couldn't purchase and will desperately opt for their other project instead.

As we leave the building, I can hear some angry tones at the hall by people who have just arrived there.
open day sales are usually when theres available units because of loan rejections..like now the Alam Damai and Rantau project.. my loan for cyberjaya lakefront just got accepted.. during the unit choosing day..they open up only 10 floors for the batch..but its not pr1ma but the developers doing that..i just choose whichever unit is available..

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0219sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:54 AM