Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> WTA Buying Abandon House

views

TSdradormien
post Mar 29 2017, 12:01 AM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
288 posts

HI guys,

I found one abandon house in my housing area. I think it has been left for more than 10 years. Never see anyone come and do anything. Recently the Municipal council in my area came and summon a ticket due to dirty house to that house. they just stick it to the door.

My question is, is it possible to buy this house? If yes how? Any way that we can trace the owner? When I ask the neighbour, they also didn't know.

Property: 2 double storey terrace.

Thanks for the opinion and advice.
hightechgadgets8
post Mar 29 2017, 12:15 AM

Rất Vui Được làm quen với bạn
5,646 posts

pejabat tanah has the owner record if u can provide the lot number. just do a search for the land and the owner details will be inside. but

only the owner name. ic number and address is stated and if the owner died or moved then you can't find him
hanhanhan
post Apr 3 2017, 04:40 PM

(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
1,142 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

how near is this house from your house? if you got ur house geran u can check for the title number/particulars for that house from looking at your own house geran.

if not near, try to see if u can get that house punya neighbours help to show their title so u can identify the house title number

once u get the title number, go do a search at the land office to find out who is the owner.

as to how u want to find out owner contact.. brows.gif brows.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.11    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:53 AM