Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE HERMINGTON @ KUCHAI LAMA | RES. KUCHAIMAS [OT], The Benchmark of Ownership in KL Investment

views

Uanjuvana
post Apr 29 2018, 02:22 PM

8 posts

Hi, can someone provide me agent phone number for Residensi Kuchaimas?
Uanjuvana
post May 15 2018, 11:56 PM

8 posts

KUALA LUMPUR: Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) was asked to disclose detailed information on 64 pieces of land that have been sold to the Federal Territories Foundation and other developers.

This followed a "courtesy visit” by three elected KL MPs - Fahmi Fadzil (Lembah Pantai), Fong Kui Lun (Bukit Bintang) and Lim Lip Eng (Kepong) on city mayor Tan Sri Mohd Amin Nordin Abd Aziz on Monday.

They said they will review the processes involved in these land deals and ensure that all other land sales will be done via open tender.

“All approved projects will go on as usual, but those under the planning stage will be put on hold,” Fahmi said during a press conference held at Menara DBKL 1, here after the meeting.

Lim said that according to Mohd Amin, the 64 pieces of land were sold through "negotiation" and not through open tender.

The head of the Foundation is Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor. He is also the former Federal Territories minister under the previous Barisan Nasional government.

Lim added that all projects in public spaces and hillslopes have also been put on hold.

When asked what will be the fate of the Tun Razak Exchange, Bandar Warisan and Rumahwip projects, the MPs said that these projects were not discussed[B].

Another piece of land involving the FT Foundation is the controversial high-density development of Taman Rimba Kiara park in Taman Tun Dr Ismail.

There was no deadline set for DBKL to submit the detailed information on the land in question.

“This is just an unofficial meet and we will wait for the report in the meantime,” Lim added.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018...De5e8pejCu1Y.99

Uanjuvana
post May 17 2018, 12:55 AM

8 posts

I heard AK still collect dp from purchaser.. DBKL should react faster and temporary stop from receive any application in their rumawip website.. hope someone from dbkl can see my suggestion 😌
Uanjuvana
post Feb 11 2019, 02:07 PM

8 posts

user posted image

Baru lalu td, masalah nye knpe kecik nie jerk building nye?? ada ape2 info x knpe building nie kecik ??
Uanjuvana
post Aug 31 2019, 09:45 PM

8 posts

Selamat Hari Merdeka Gaissss.. latest progress (31August2019)

user posted image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.71    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:28 PM