Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

List of IB/A-Level College & International Schools, Looking for students for tuition fees.

views

miauw P
post Feb 1 2021, 01:03 PM

Probation
2 posts

Which pathways should a law student take to be easier getting into big law firms in Malaysia after graduated?

Hello, I actually have several questions regarding law degree & the career paths, I'll try my best to explain myself & if you're in the law field, your advice will be a huge help!

1. Currently starting the first semester in UKT in BAC. I actually searched up many online forums and information regarding the big legal firms in Malaysia. Some ppl commented that big law firms mostly recruit students graduated from UK and BPTC, while others commented that the big law firms are also aware of the difficulty of CLP. What are your perspectives on this?

2. I was planning to do UOL but studying UKT saves me one academic year as there was no January intake of UOL in BAC. The next UOL intake would be in September. I would go for UKT only if I got scholarships (I was left behind but I study very hard now), or else I would switch to UOL in Year 2. My question is whether UKT or UOL first-class honour is more valuable in the eyes of the prestigious law firms in recent years?

3. Also, could you please share some working/ studying experience in the legal profession? Your sharing will definitely help out a lot!

If you're experienced in law field/ graduated/ currently studying/ a lawyer/ legal practitioner, your advice would benefit me a lot! Thanks in advance.

Zxlee04 P
post Jan 2 2022, 01:56 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(lxvelorn @ Dec 20 2017, 01:37 PM)
Already registered for HELP Damansara, what about you?
Bro.. would like to ask ur opinion on study A-level in Help... I'm choosing college for my son, hope u can give some opinions tq.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:03 PM