Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Good Bye P1 Wimax..., P1 shutting down their wimax.

views

mztang52
post Mar 24 2017, 05:07 PM

Before you quit, TRY
2,807 posts

QUOTE(SMF97 @ Mar 24 2017, 05:58 PM)
bye.gif
      Who use P1 anymore? LOL right?...My family have subscribed P1 Wimax RM49 since it first came out (I think when it have POTONG ads). Have a lot of expriece from this service, the internet speed get slower when heavy rain(now it really stable although outside raining like cat and dogs).

P1 2 years of use it came with 512Kbps,( I dont really remember... rclxub.gif ), it took 7 hours to download 700mb movies!!!(Im feeling proud for my patient), yup, 5 GB of quota wont be enough , I advised my sibling to watch youtube in 240p(LOL!!).. After 2 years contract finished, They contact my father and tell him to continue the contract and will be give extra 5GB every month!(Total 10GB), We continue using Wimax until one day they upgraded our broadband plan to 1mbps biggrin.gif.

But today each family member have their own smartphone except for my mother and father(He rarely use internet)..10GB WILL be finish in just 15days!!! Sometime 10Days!!...I dont really dind ask my father to change the internet service because he always think that internet were waste of money..and my lil sister will always on her phone and finising quata like water...For now i been using data for a while (Umobile)..

Okay...

Last two weeks i recieve an email saying P1 Wimax will discontinue thier service...

here the email look like..--->>>

""At P1, we are committed to continuously improve our services to bring to you a better experience. Hence, we are excited to inform you that our new LTE network infrastructure will be deployed in your area soon. As part of this exercise, we regret to inform you that your WiMAX services will no longer be available effective 14-Apr-2017.

Please fill up our Online Support Form and our representative will advise you further on the WiMAX termination process.  Account termination will only be completed upon returning of the modem and settlement of outstanding charges, if any. Early termination fee will NOT be applicable.

As part of the Telekom Malaysia Group ™, we have alternative services that may suit your needs. We are confident you will find the services as appealing and relevant. We may be contacting you to offer a variety of packages by TM, subject to service availability in your area. Alternatively, you may visit www.tm.com.my for more information.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused and look forward to serving you again when our new LTE network is ready. It has been a pleasure serving you and we look forward to bringing you a world of exciting new experiences through our improved services and coverage very soon.

Thank you."" bye.gif  bye.gif

And now I currently need a new broadband plan that affordable any recommendation?

Im thinking to try Webe broadband drool.gif
Webe is p1 .....???

Any P1 users here??

Thats all for today..
Thanks for reading!!
[attachmentid=8635067]
Ya. Webe is P1. Maybe you can try it but again, it is 10GB + 20GB. If they end the promotion, the 20GB will be forfeited.
mztang52
post Mar 24 2017, 05:21 PM

Before you quit, TRY
2,807 posts

QUOTE(SMF97 @ Mar 24 2017, 06:12 PM)
Thanks for replying !!

I will try to subs the plan when i have time.... seem to be no contratc on webe...no risk taken bruce.gif
You can just subscribe it online.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:28 PM