QUOTE(stynteth84 @ Jan 3 2018, 08:11 PM)
Just got back from the showroom and was able to test drive the new 3008. I am seriously considering this SUV. I’ve never owned a Peugeot before and based on the chatters I’ve heard and read online, I have few concerns about this brand.
1. Reliability issue - most people talked about their previous negative experience using Peugeot, especially the 308 turbo model.
2. After sales service - well, being in Malaysia, I don’t expect heavenly kind of service but I heard about the incompetence issues related to this brand.
Need to gather some input before I make my decision.
Hi, I'm the TS hahahaha. before this I was also looking at new 3008,it's my 2nd option due to its award: european car of the year, and its futuristic design.
I eventually bought new CRV TCP few months ago because i was so urgent needing it and there's not much option at that time, only tiguan and new crv.
The crv has power tailgate compared to cx5 and 3008, it really brought me a lot of convenience during my work esp loading stuffs.
Before purchasing suv, you can really think into these factors, what's the most important factor for you in mind. These are my thoughts before purchasing, might be different from other ppl:
1) For space : Definitely crv
2) For driving pleasure: CX5, tiguan
3) For design and to show off: 3008, CX5
4) For resale value: CRV, don't think peugeot cars will have good resale value in these 7 years.
5) For cheaper long-run: CRV
6) For family's comfort: CRV, 3008, tiguan
7) For driving comfort: Tiguan, CX5
8) For safety: CRV, CX5
9) For noise isolation: Tiguan, 3008 (european cars usually have better noise isolation)
Firstly need to know why you need SUV? hahahaha