Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Questions for Christians and Muslims:, How to avoid hell?

ThisWorldisWeird
post May 18 2017, 12:22 PM
Group: Junior Member

Once again, don't forget: the concept of heaven and hell MAY just be created to fulfil the curiosity of what happens after death. For all we know, it could be nothing, and when we die, well, we die.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hoka Nobasho
post May 18 2017, 12:27 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(ThisWorldisWeird @ May 18 2017, 12:22 PM)
Once again, don't forget: the concept of heaven and hell MAY just be created to fulfil the curiosity of what happens after death. For all we know, it could be nothing, and when we die, well, we die.
Yes, that is why the question is meant for Christians and Muslims who think otherwise.
+Quote Post
ThisWorldisWeird
post May 18 2017, 12:45 PM

QUOTE(Hoka Nobasho @ May 18 2017, 12:27 PM)
Yes, that is why the question is meant for Christians and Muslims who think otherwise.
Well, I was a Christian since a kid and up until 19 i believed (or was taught to believe) that our journey on earth is just temporary and real life only starts in heaven.
Too many loopholes, unanswered questions, hypocrites made me move away from anything religious.
So perhaps a Christian or a Muslim (who is open minded enough to discuss) can answer you better laugh.gif
+Quote Post
Hoka Nobasho
post May 18 2017, 01:16 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(ThisWorldisWeird @ May 18 2017, 12:45 PM)
Well, I was a Christian since a kid and up until 19 i believed (or was taught to believe) that our journey on earth is just temporary and real life only starts in heaven.
Too many loopholes, unanswered questions, hypocrites made me move away from anything religious.
So perhaps a Christian or a Muslim (who is open minded enough to discuss) can answer you better laugh.gif
Yes, I know. That is why I frame the question specifically for Christians and Muslims.
+Quote Post
Hoka Nobasho
post Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Getting Started

This thread will now be closed. Please kindly visit the two threads that were newly created instead in order to explore further questions:

Questions for Christianity: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4300116&hl=
Questions for Islam: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4300088&hl=
+Quote Post

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0487sec    3.12    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 07:57 AM