Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Suggestions for good bras, Need help for good bras

views

TSChocorut
post Mar 20 2017, 12:00 AM, updated 8y ago

0 posts

Hi, I'm an extreme noob at buying bras and recently I went to Xixilli to try out bras, the sales lady measured me as 70F( to my surprise since I thought I'm a B cup) and they fit perfectly.

Now, I'm just wondering which brand is good with their quality and I'm mostly looking for t-shirt type of bras and also what brands have decent prices? I don't know what are the standard prices for good bras too. My main objective are bras that do not have lace, but I'm planning to buy just one laced bra.

Pls help this poor soul.
joeylny
post Mar 21 2017, 01:57 PM

On my way
554 posts

Check Neubodi , They will give u a consultation n measure u for the perfect size.
TSChocorut
post Mar 25 2017, 01:00 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(joeylny @ Mar 21 2017, 01:57 PM)
Check Neubodi , They will give u a consultation n measure u for the perfect size.
Alright, I'll have a look! Tq smile.gif
MiLKTea
post Apr 21 2017, 05:02 PM

Enthusiast
942 posts

QUOTE(Chocorut @ Mar 20 2017, 12:00 AM)
Hi, I'm an extreme noob at buying bras and recently I went to Xixilli to try out bras, the sales lady measured me as 70F( to my surprise since I thought I'm a B cup) and they fit perfectly.

Now, I'm just wondering which brand is good with their quality and I'm mostly looking for t-shirt type of bras and also what brands have decent prices? I don't know what are the standard prices for good bras too. My main objective are bras that do not have lace, but I'm planning to buy just one laced bra.

Pls help this poor soul.
Somehow i think xixili has own measurement lol...

Like i usually buy A cup (small breast T.T), but my xixili bras are C cup lol...

Anyway...for tshirt bra, try go Young Hearts....the designs are cute and not so expensive too smile.gif

This post has been edited by MiLKTea: Apr 21 2017, 05:03 PM
neuroneuster
post Apr 21 2017, 07:37 PM

Casual
423 posts

Neubodi is good but it is too expensive (for me).

Young Hearts offers more reasonable, but standard sizing, with pastel and minimalist designs.

For more bold designs, it will be VS or La Senza.

Xixili has both designs and smaller band sizing 30".

Marks and Spencer has 28" band and above, so I usually prefer this brand as I wear 26" or 28". Designs are nice and minimalistic. It has lace design too.

I also buy from H&M. I like its designs and reasonable price! But sizes are standard.

The best bra will always be:
- Triangle shape
- Has strap in the middle of bras instead of sides

yindragon
post Apr 21 2017, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

Pls help this poor soul.
Many people doesn't realized that under garment manufacturer don't have one set size guideline as since it is not set in stone, so what you buy from Triumph might be different and Pierre Cardin brand or Xixilli.

Good guideline to buy a bra is to never be skimpy on spending on a good comfortable one and always handwash gently (never rub it hard if it is sponge) it in mild detergent and never put it under direct sunlight, it will last you for a very long time; bad cheap bra will cause more trouble down the road so as a binding/too tight one. Standard price of bra depends on ongoing promotions and the type of bra you are opting for; padded, lace, simple and wire or non wire. A good bra on sale will range between Rm60 (Buy2Free1) for normal padded one to Rm 80 a piece for some push-up with supporting wires.

A smooth padded one are good for T-shirts as it gives your breast area a rounder and tidier look, laced bra are good for functions especially on low cut dress, support wires gives you more support and a little clevage than the casual non-wire one.

I hope this helps. icon_rolleyes.gif
Nikole99
post Jun 4 2017, 11:49 PM

0 posts

Check Pierre Cardin for decent price.
jasmineh2y
post Jun 18 2017, 11:52 PM

Nothing
1,100 posts

Pls help this poor soul.
my fav is neubodi but quite cozy, you can try lasenza too smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:36 PM