Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

130 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Gamers Hideout Scandal (Chat)

views

thepark
post Mar 19 2017, 12:37 PM, updated 3y ago

8 posts

Looks like they just made a police report to frame buyers. Please refrain from going to their shop. Look for FB: Holy Chit

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?stor...100009292726593

This post has been edited by thepark: Mar 19 2017, 12:43 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TheHitman47
post Mar 19 2017, 12:40 PM

Nuke
1,053 posts

bodo, open thread but told pipu to look for info.

copy paste link only takes less than a seconds bitch
ExCrIpT
post Mar 19 2017, 12:40 PM

Regular
1,453 posts

QUOTE(thepark @ Mar 19 2017, 12:37 PM)
Looks like they just made a police report to frame buyers. Please refrain from going to their shop. Look for FB: Holy Chit
link pls

Thrust
post Mar 19 2017, 12:41 PM

Power To The People!!!
2,699 posts

What happened?
thepark
post Mar 19 2017, 12:42 PM

8 posts

graphidz

F.A.T.E
1,366 posts

since TS a bit of a retard, nah

Sharing my experience on what happened yesterday.
Yesterday I went out to One Utama with a group of friends. We had lunch and went to Gamers Hideout which is a game store. We were wandering in the shop and talking since a friend has the intention to buy a new set of PS4.
Whilst looking around, I was approached by the store manager with his arms crossed. The manager asked in a very rude manner (high tone) tanya 'bila nak pulangkan cd game I'. I simply replied 'bila masa pulak amik? thinking it was a prank. The manager got agitated and said he will call the police. He accused me for stealing a cd game from them. We were puzzled. Bila kitorang nak keluar dari kedai, dia tak bagi. Saying that the police is already on the way. Siap suruh tengok cctv as a proof. Whattttt???
We went and see the video of the cctv at their computer. I was furious when I saw the footage. Jauh panggang dari api! I said clearly it was not me. I nearly lose my temper. Few of my friends were laughing cynically since muka, body figure & style memang la different from me and my another accused friend Harits Azahar.
I asked the staff when was the date of the video. He told it was on 22 Feb 2017. I confirmed with him that the timing of the footage was at 9.41PM according to the timestamp. I checked my phone & went through my chat history. BOOM! There you go. Me and my girl were at Central Festival mall in Setapak.
😒😒😒😒😒😒
Bila polis dah sampai, they asked us to cooperate. Kitorang berlima kot and the shop was not that big. Takde store room pun for Q&A session. We were pulled to the corner and he collected everyone's ID.
The police asked the staff if there's any evidence and the staff showed the cctv pic. The police smiled and asked which one who stole the item. The staff pointed to our friend instead of me. We were suprised! Wtf?! Our friend just laughed knowing they got the wrong person. Fyi, this friend of ours is still in school. He arrived from Ipoh on Friday night for school holiday. He is only 17.
The Q&A lasted for an hour with customers walking in/out from the store. It was very embarassing! People were looking at us from head to toe. The police asked the staff if he is confident that this boy stole the cd. He was reluctant to give any confirmation because he wasn't that sure anymore.
Later I gave my membership card to verify if any transaction made on that card. So-called the 'thief' purchased something on that day. The staff told that the 'thief' bought a cd and stole a different cd worth RM100++.
Then the police asked the manager if he wants to proceed making a report since the incident was a month back. The manager said yes. Policeman asked him why he didn't make any report a day after the cd was stolen. He couldn't give an answer. 🙄
After few minutes, the staff handover the reciept purchased by the 'thief'. There were no purchase history on the said date on my card but.... Coincidently the name was the similar to mine! Seriouslyyyyyy? We took a closer look and found that the spelling were different. The policeman even asked if the points on the card tallies. Guess what? The staff said the thief used another friend's card to purchase. Oh wow! Just wow.... 🙄
Logically if people wants to steal something, they won't steal from the shop which they're a member of.
The police asked the staffs who worked on that day to go to the police station to help with the investigation. The manager mentioned he can't release the staffs today as they were short of people and there were a lot of customers during weekends. After a while he agreed to send his supervisor to file a report.
So we, who got accused had to follow the police.
When we were inside the investigation room, the officer incharge asked a lotta questions to the supervisor. The sargeant was very professional & efficient in conducting the integoration session.
The supervisor showed footage and pic whereby instantly the sargeant laughed saying that the 'thief' do not look anything like us. The supervisor who attended the session looked anxious knowing that dia dah tersalah orang. Buang masa je semua ni. 😡
Actually kesian jugak dekat staff tu. No 1 dia tak kerja pun on that day. No 2 bukan dia pun yg tuduh kitorang suspek. But a staff got to do what his boss ask to do. 💁
Moral of the story:
1. Pencuri takkan bodoh sangat nak curi barang dari kedai yang dia ada membership.
2. Don't make assumption with very limited details.
3. Always talk to people with manners. We are Malaysian.
4. Always bring your ID wherever you go.
5. Don't forget to have your camera ready. You might not know something interesting might happen.

This post has been edited by graphidz: Mar 19 2017, 12:42 PM
memphiz_zero88

Your fate has been decided.
Group Icon
2,235 posts

QUOTE(TheHitman47 @ Mar 19 2017, 12:40 PM)
bodo, open thread but told pipu to look for info.

copy paste link only takes less than a seconds bitch
QUOTE(ExCrIpT @ Mar 19 2017, 12:40 PM)
link pls
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=178...&type=3&theater
thepark

8 posts

Hahhaa. Updated.
Thrust
post Mar 19 2017, 12:46 PM

Power To The People!!!
2,699 posts

Is the manager the owner of Gamer's Hideout?
advocado
post Mar 19 2017, 12:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

1 side of the story.
advocado
post Mar 19 2017, 12:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

also did they expand? the shop looks very big.

also i hate their logo always make me pening.
toothgnasher
post Mar 19 2017, 12:50 PM

Getting Started
190 posts

Boikot je
nuvi
post Mar 19 2017, 12:51 PM

On my way
577 posts

Gamer's Hideout owner is LYN member
Heck, the name also taken from LYN

Maybe the owner can come to clarify.
nabelon
post Mar 19 2017, 12:51 PM

My Fight, My Freedom, My Desire
1,643 posts

Crazy shop. Can cincai point people steal. Gila or what.
annoymous1234
post Mar 19 2017, 12:52 PM

✔ SAFE TRADER
5,601 posts

It's just a case of mistaken identity
graphidz
post Mar 19 2017, 12:53 PM

F.A.T.E
1,366 posts

QUOTE(nuvi @ Mar 19 2017, 12:51 PM)
Gamer's Hideout owner is LYN member
Heck, the name also taken from LYN

Maybe the owner can come to clarify.
GH Inquiry come clarify
GreenSamurai
post Mar 19 2017, 12:55 PM

The Green One
1,952 posts

This is already enough grounds to sue for defamation. Prepared to get free PS4 lol.
Baconateer
post Mar 19 2017, 12:56 PM

Meh..... (TM)
3,320 posts

QUOTE(graphidz @ Mar 19 2017, 12:42 PM)

since TS a bit of a retard, nah

Sharing my experience on what happened yesterday.
Yesterday I went out to One Utama with a group of friends. We had lunch and went to Gamers Hideout which is a game store. We were wandering in the shop and talking since a friend has the intention to buy a new set of PS4.
Whilst looking around, I was approached by the store manager with his arms crossed. The manager asked in a very rude manner (high tone) tanya 'bila nak pulangkan cd game I'. I simply replied 'bila masa pulak amik? thinking it was a prank. The manager got agitated and said he will call the police. He accused me for stealing a cd game from them. We were puzzled. Bila kitorang nak keluar dari kedai, dia tak bagi. Saying that the police is already on the way. Siap suruh tengok cctv as a proof. Whattttt???
We went and see the video of the cctv at their computer. I was furious when I saw the footage. Jauh panggang dari api! I said clearly it was not me. I nearly lose my temper. Few of my friends were laughing cynically since muka, body figure & style memang la different from me and my another accused friend Harits Azahar.
I asked the staff when was the date of the video. He told it was on 22 Feb 2017. I confirmed with him that the timing of the footage was at 9.41PM according to the timestamp. I checked my phone & went through my chat history. BOOM! There you go. Me and my girl were at Central Festival mall in Setapak.
😒😒😒😒😒😒
Bila polis dah sampai, they asked us to cooperate. Kitorang berlima kot and the shop was not that big. Takde store room pun for Q&A session. We were pulled to the corner and he collected everyone's ID.
The police asked the staff if there's any evidence and the staff showed the cctv pic. The police smiled and asked which one who stole the item. The staff pointed to our friend instead of me. We were suprised! Wtf?! Our friend just laughed knowing they got the wrong person. Fyi, this friend of ours is still in school. He arrived from Ipoh on Friday night for school holiday. He is only 17.
The Q&A lasted for an hour with customers walking in/out from the store. It was very embarassing! People were looking at us from head to toe. The police asked the staff if he is confident that this boy stole the cd. He was reluctant to give any confirmation because he wasn't that sure anymore.
Later I gave my membership card to verify if any transaction made on that card. So-called the 'thief' purchased something on that day. The staff told that the 'thief' bought a cd and stole a different cd worth RM100++.
Then the police asked the manager if he wants to proceed making a report since the incident was a month back. The manager said yes. Policeman asked him why he didn't make any report a day after the cd was stolen. He couldn't give an answer. 🙄
After few minutes, the staff handover the reciept purchased by the 'thief'. There were no purchase history on the said date on my card but.... Coincidently the name was the similar to mine! Seriouslyyyyyy? We took a closer look and found that the spelling were different. The policeman even asked if the points on the card tallies. Guess what? The staff said the thief used another friend's card to purchase. Oh wow! Just wow....  🙄
Logically if people wants to steal something, they won't steal from the shop which they're a member of.
The police asked the staffs who worked on that day to go to the police station to help with the investigation. The manager mentioned he can't release the staffs today as they were short of people and there were a lot of customers during weekends. After a while he agreed to send his supervisor to file a report.
So we, who got accused had to follow the police.
When we were inside the investigation room, the officer incharge asked a lotta questions to the supervisor. The sargeant was very professional & efficient in conducting the integoration session.
The supervisor showed footage and pic whereby instantly the sargeant laughed saying that the 'thief' do not look anything like us. The supervisor who attended the session looked anxious knowing that dia dah tersalah orang. Buang masa je semua ni. 😡
Actually kesian jugak dekat staff tu. No 1 dia tak kerja pun on that day. No 2 bukan dia pun yg tuduh kitorang suspek. But a staff got to do what his boss ask to do. 💁
Moral of the story:
1. Pencuri takkan bodoh sangat nak curi barang dari kedai yang dia ada membership.
2. Don't make assumption with very limited details.
3. Always talk to people with manners. We are Malaysian.
4. Always bring your ID wherever you go.
5. Don't forget to have your camera ready. You might not know something interesting might happen.
konklusi.... manager bodo as fuck..!
lorrydriverrocks
post Mar 19 2017, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
206 posts

The store manager oso sohai...simply accuse ppl
Lack of professionalism in handling the matter
Giving the store a bad name saja
bugijun
post Mar 19 2017, 12:58 PM

On my way
529 posts

So far, no comment from GH yet....i really want to know their comment on this...

130 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0349sec    1.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 10:34 AM