Vaginismus, anyone experience it?

TSMs Americano L
post Mar 16 2017, 10:09 PM, updated 8y ago

103 posts

Vaginismus

Vaginismus is a condition which inhibits or prevents a woman from engaging in vaginal penetration, either sexual intercourse, use of tampons or the penetration necessary for a gynecological examination. It is a spasm or a reflex rather like the automatic response which occurs when one’s hand touches a hot object and the arm flings itself away without any thought process involved.

It is a serious condition as it makes sexual techniques and sexual intercourse extremely painful or even impossible.

More sharing from women who have Vaginismus but they are from the western countries:

http://www.refinery29.com/2014/07/71427/vaginismus

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/what-its...-own-vagina-324

http://jezebel.com/when-tight-becomes-too-...agin-1679485378

1. any women in Malaysia experience this...maybe also going through the treatments as well..mind to share your experience?

2. I wonder if gynae or any therapist centres provide such treatment for Vaginismus.

3. (for guys) if your gf/wife has this sexual dysfunctional order, what would you do? would you choose to stay or leave her to find other girls that hav no issues in having v-penetration

This post has been edited by Ms Americano L: Mar 16 2017, 10:11 PM
Hammox
post Mar 17 2017, 08:32 PM

actually the first few times it is normal that it is hard to penetrate, some people i heard can take weeks. make sure you got use lubricants. also feeling anxious can make it harder.

also, according to https://www.vaginismus.com/faq/ , it is treatable, so i guess for question 2, i think you should try inquire from a doctor or gynae. don't just keep to yourself, seek professional help!

also, from my pov i feel your partner could have been more supportive, like helping to seek solutions and discussing things through rather than just leave you like that sad.gif .

TSMs Americano L
post Mar 20 2017, 08:58 AM

103 posts

QUOTE(Hammox @ Mar 17 2017, 08:32 PM)
actually the first few times it is normal that it is hard to penetrate, some people i heard can take weeks. make sure you got use lubricants. also feeling anxious can make it harder.

also, according to https://www.vaginismus.com/faq/ , it is treatable, so i guess for question 2, i think you should try inquire from a doctor or gynae. don't just keep to yourself, seek professional help!

also, from my pov i feel your partner could have been more supportive, like helping to seek solutions and discussing things through rather than just leave you like that sad.gif .
I deciced to have wine to get me relaxed..
Hammox
post Mar 20 2017, 09:13 PM

QUOTE(Ms Americano L @ Mar 20 2017, 08:58 AM)
I deciced to have wine to get me relaxed..
aww console.gif . how are things? any getting better?
Blofeld
post Mar 21 2017, 09:27 AM

4,457 posts

It's caused by self-fulfilling prophecy

It's caused by teenage girls keep telling each other, "hey it's painful, u know" due to rumour, misinformation, ignorance, or due to religiosity, when it's not painful at all.

In the end, your mind makes it painful when it's not supposed to be painful.
TSMs Americano L
post Mar 28 2017, 02:01 AM

103 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Mar 21 2017, 09:27 AM)
It's caused by self-fulfilling prophecy

It's caused by teenage girls keep telling each other, "hey it's painful, u know" due to rumour, misinformation, ignorance, or due to religiosity, when it's not painful at all.

In the end, your mind makes it painful when it's not supposed to be painful.
You are right.. I am impacted
jimbet1337
post Jan 7 2018, 12:08 PM

meh
2,391 posts

QUOTE(Ms Americano L @ Mar 28 2017, 02:01 AM)
You are right.. I am impacted
Hi. Just following up.
So, is your case actually Vaginismus or just mind psychology as described by Blofield?
San chai
post Feb 2 2018, 12:13 PM

Hi, i also suffering vaginismus 😣
Already married for 3 years.
za phira
post Feb 13 2018, 08:20 PM

QUOTE(San chai @ Feb 2 2018, 12:13 PM)
Hi, i also suffering vaginismus 😣
Already married for 3 years.

hello San chai , im too in the same situation, since 8 months , do you think there is surgery to resolve this problem ?
MiLKTea
post Feb 22 2018, 01:05 PM

942 posts

Any professional help for this problem?
San chai
post Feb 24 2018, 10:15 PM

QUOTE(za phira @ Feb 13 2018, 08:20 PM)
hello San chai , im too in the same situation,  since 8 months , do you think there is surgery to resolve this problem ?
Surgery is last option I think.. few option we can try
1. Kagel exercise
2. Self practice using dillator

You can join us on fb secret group. I just found this group really helpful
. Fb secret group : Vaginismus support

San chai
post Feb 24 2018, 10:20 PM

QUOTE(MiLKTea @ Feb 22 2018, 01:05 PM)
Any professional help for this problem?
Join us - Fb secret group : vaginismus Support
Vaginismus Support terdiri daripada wanita yang sedang menderita atau pernah menderita Vaginismus. Tujuan kumpulan sokongan in diwujudkan adalah untuk membolehkan ahli-ahli berkongsi Perubatan professional dikawasan mereka , untuk anjurkan perjumpaan, dan berbincang tentang keadaan masing-masing.
San chai
post Feb 24 2018, 10:21 PM

QUOTE(jimbet1337 @ Jan 7 2018, 12:08 PM)
Hi. Just following up.
So, is your case actually Vaginismus or just mind psychology as described by Blofield?
Join us - Fb secret group : vaginismus Support
Vaginismus Support terdiri daripada wanita yang sedang menderita atau pernah menderita Vaginismus. Tujuan kumpulan sokongan in diwujudkan adalah untuk membolehkan ahli-ahli berkongsi Perubatan professional dikawasan mereka , untuk anjurkan perjumpaan, dan berbincang tentang keadaan masing-masing.
kllonely1
post Feb 24 2018, 10:21 PM

306 posts

QUOTE(Ms Americano L @ Mar 16 2017, 10:09 PM)
Vaginismus

Vaginismus is a condition which inhibits or prevents a woman from engaging in vaginal penetration, either sexual intercourse, use of tampons or the penetration necessary for a gynecological examination. It is a spasm or a reflex rather like the automatic response which occurs when one’s hand touches a hot object and the arm flings itself away without any thought process involved.

It is a serious condition as it makes sexual techniques and sexual intercourse extremely painful or even impossible.
More sharing from women who have Vaginismus but they are from the western countries:

http://www.refinery29.com/2014/07/71427/vaginismus

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/what-its...-own-vagina-324

http://jezebel.com/when-tight-becomes-too-...agin-1679485378
1. any women in Malaysia experience this...maybe also going through the treatments as well..mind to share your experience?

2. I wonder if gynae or any therapist centres provide such treatment for Vaginismus.

3. (for guys) if your gf/wife has this sexual dysfunctional order, what would you do? would you choose to stay or leave her to find other girls that hav no issues in having v-penetration
Mana video?
Catlady83 P
post Dec 9 2019, 03:02 PM

I heard this centre, Vibrance Pelvic Care Centre provides treatment for vaginismus in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Maybe you can check them out & ask for support. Can also contact them through whatsapp, 011-5938 5962. Hope this helps.

https://vibrance.com.my/
vaginismus survivor P
post Apr 8 2020, 09:02 PM

Hi my name is ika i am vaginismus warrior more than 12years
Now thankfull I am cured with dilator, I am selling dilators with free consultations until cure... u guys can like myfb vaginismus malaysia n myinsta Vaginismus_Malaysia thanks
J1g54w
post Oct 6 2020, 11:48 AM

1,449 posts

my partner had it but managed to overcame it over time

but it's very important to make the woman very relaxed and comfortable before the deed

no tools, only used the natural way
achong09
post Oct 16 2020, 08:11 AM

1,160 posts

oh gosh sad.gif

0.0290sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:22 AM