Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AirAsia Cadet Pilot Programme 2017

views

Gemini123
post Jan 6 2019, 04:46 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(vikneswaran25 @ Jan 5 2019, 08:35 PM)
Thanks. Joined. Wishing everyone all the best
dexmah
post Jan 12 2019, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
163 posts

[quote=vikneswaran25,Dec 2 2018, 11:13 PM]
[quote=Gemini123,Dec 2 2018, 10:22 PM]
Good luck~ I am also trying next year.

Btw you mean openings for FO? I don't see any openings for Cadet Pilot from their website. Another source of info is betteraviation.

[/quote/

Coming soon by this month for Cadet Pilot. Confirmed by a realiable source.

[/quote]
So how reliable is your source? I don't see any opening for cadet by AK
TSuspizza
post Jan 13 2019, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(dexmah @ Jan 12 2019, 12:43 PM)
So how reliable is your source? I don't see any opening for cadet by AK
Hi bro,

Tat is for MAB, where it has been closed for application last Monday. Heard that AK cadetship would be on next mth or march. Now it seems they had collaborated with CAE and they will send all 2018 cadets to CAE this year for MPL training. I doubt will have changes of selection process through this year onwards. Found out this link too

https://qa.cae.com/civil-aviation/aviation-...ot-program-2018

This post has been edited by vikneswaran25: Jan 13 2019, 11:28 PM
Mugyer P
post Apr 2 2019, 12:50 PM

Probation
9 posts

Anyone have applied for 2019 Air asia Cadet pilot programme?

Mugyer P
post Apr 2 2019, 12:51 PM

Probation
9 posts

Anyone have applied for 2019 Air Asia cadet pilot programme? hmm.gif
Leong Kok Leong
post Apr 18 2019, 01:27 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(Mugyer @ Apr 2 2019, 12:51 PM)
icon_rolleyes.gif i applied
but my physics c+ cry.gif idk they accept or not
lykian123
post Apr 26 2019, 11:57 PM

10 posts

Just received email from Airasia. Failed to make through to 1st stage 😪
rsws P
post Apr 27 2019, 06:17 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(lykian123 @ Apr 26 2019, 11:57 PM)
Just received email from Airasia. Failed to make through to 1st stage 😪
May I know how does that email look like? I applied almost a month ago and didn't receive a pass or fail email. I'm worried I did something wrong in the application process. Btw, when was it that you applied?

Anyone else applied that received anything mind sharing so we can all prepare for it?

I also saw there was a whatsapp group posted, may I join? Or is there any other groups? Hope to keep in touch with ya'll until the day of we may work together. biggrin.gif
malcolm89
post May 5 2019, 10:41 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(rsws @ Apr 27 2019, 06:17 PM)
May I know how does that email look like? I applied almost a month ago and didn't receive a pass or fail email. I'm worried I did something wrong in the application process. Btw, when was it that you applied?

Anyone else applied that received anything mind sharing so we can all prepare for it?

I also saw there was a whatsapp group posted, may I join? Or is there any other groups? Hope to keep in touch with ya'll until the day of we may work together. biggrin.gif
To my knowledge, if you failed, there are 2 types of email you might received,
1. Failed and not successful (my friend received)
2. Failed due to the fact they meet quota but will review your application again for the month of October (i received)

richarddorai
post May 6 2019, 10:02 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Mugyer @ Apr 2 2019, 12:51 PM)
hello ,
yes i did applied and received an email stating thanks for completing stage 1 and asked for fill up a google form consists of spm cert, ic copy n etc2..

Anyone else received email like this ? blink.gif

lykian123
post May 7 2019, 10:37 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(rsws @ Apr 27 2019, 06:17 PM)

Hey there, Tis is wat i get:-

"After thorough screening from the Phase 1 of the programme, we regret to inform you that we are not able to advance your application to the next stage this time around...."

Hv u gt ut reply yet?
Leong Kok Leong
post May 18 2019, 12:53 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(malcolm89 @ May 5 2019, 10:41 PM)
To my knowledge, if you failed, there are 2 types of email you might received,
1. Failed and not successful  (my friend received)
2. Failed due to the fact they meet quota but will review your application again for the month of October (i received)
so would there be another round of selection in october?
steph112
post Jun 8 2019, 04:42 PM

23 posts

Hi everyone,

I have received email from Air Asia saying that I have passed phase 2 and is invited to phase 3 this coming 22 June. Does anyone here going to phase 3 as well?

Also, could any senior here would like to share about phase 3 test which is Psychomotor, spatial orientation and physics?

Does Air Asia really use Skytest software for this? Does it really worth it to invest in this software as it is EUR79.90.

Sorry for asking so many questions as I really hope someone could shed some light on this.

This post has been edited by steph112: Jun 8 2019, 04:42 PM
Flying F P
post Jun 17 2019, 11:22 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(steph112 @ Jun 8 2019, 04:42 PM)

Hi everyone, 

I have received email from Air Asia saying that I have passed phase 2 and is invited to phase 3 this coming 22 June. Does anyone here going to phase 3 as well? 

Also, could any senior here would like to share about phase 3 test which is Psychomotor, spatial orientation and physics? 

Does Air Asia really use Skytest software for this? Does it really worth it to invest in this software as it is EUR79.90. 

Sorry for asking so many questions as I really hope someone could shed some light on this.

Hi steph112,

Yup I'm going for phase 3 assessment as well on the 22nd. Here are some of the information I've gathered from few candidates who had done the test last week on 15th June 2019.

Firstly for the psychomotor assessment, you will be tested on your multitasking skills which consists of the following tasks running simultaneously.

i) Following Flight Director (similar to Airbus PFD) and they used Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (see photo below)
ii) Audio test which consist of random number 1~9. At any time you hear 3 consecutive odd or even numbers, you must click the designated button on the top of your joystick.
iii) 3x3 numpad key which one of it will appear / lighted in yellow continuously - once it disappears you will have to choose by clicking on virtual / onscreen keypad
iv) Five digits will appear at your screen and it will continuously changing. Memorise the recent five digit number because you need to key in the input once your simulator freeze then continue to fly.

Do take note that the duration for the psychomotor assessment is 10 minutes. They will give 2 minutes to practice before the actual test starts.

As for spatial orientation test, please pratice as if you are rotating a box with 'X' sign on it and you need to flip the box and determine the new location of the 'X'. 10 questions in total.

For physics, 15 questions. Multiple choice questions.

So in total, Phase 3 assessment will be 1 hour.

And yes the use Skytest software but since it is too expensive, you can try practice on free software such as FSX Simulator, X-Plane but you need joystick to get use to it. I bought mine (Logitech Extreme 3D Pro) at Lowyat many months ago for about RM140. Do practice to control the joystick with minor correction/ input. Most importantly to be relax as this will help you to focus on the other tasks. Other free software you can try is Fly Through the box (https://www.latestpilotjobs.com/webgame/free/id/7)

I wish you all the best and good luck! May we both passed the test with flying colours~

https://pictr.com/images/2019/06/17/559PdY.jpg
Leong Kok Leong
post Jun 19 2019, 02:31 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(Flying F @ Jun 17 2019, 11:22 PM)
Hi steph112,
Yup I'm going for phase 3 assessment as well on the 22nd. Here are some of the information I've gathered from few candidates who had done the test last week on 15th June 2019.
Firstly for the psychomotor assessment, you will be tested on your multitasking skills which consists of the following tasks running simultaneously.
i) Following Flight Director (similar to Airbus PFD) and they used Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (see photo below)
ii) Audio test which consist of random number 1~9. At any time you hear 3 consecutive odd or even numbers, you must click the designated button on the top of your joystick.
iii) 3x3 numpad key which one of it will appear / lighted in yellow continuously - once it disappears you will have to choose by clicking on virtual / onscreen keypad
iv) Five digits will appear at your screen and it will continuously changing. Memorise the recent five digit number because you need to key in the input once your simulator freeze then continue to fly.
Do take note that the duration for the psychomotor assessment is 10 minutes. They will give 2 minutes to practice before the actual test starts.
As for spatial orientation test, please pratice as if you are rotating a box with 'X' sign on it and you need to flip the box and determine the new location of the 'X'. 10 questions in total.
For physics, 15 questions. Multiple choice questions.
So in total, Phase 3 assessment will be 1 hour.
And yes the use Skytest software but since it is too expensive, you can try practice on free software such as FSX Simulator, X-Plane but you need joystick to get use to it. I bought mine (Logitech Extreme 3D Pro) at Lowyat many months ago for about RM140. Do practice to control the joystick with minor correction/ input. Most importantly to be relax as this will help you to focus on the other tasks. Other free software you can try is Fly Through the box (https://www.latestpilotjobs.com/webgame/free/id/7)
I wish you all the best and good luck! May we both passed the test with flying colours~
<a href='https://pictr.com/images/2019/06/17/559PdY.jpg' target='_blank'>https://pictr.com/images/2019/06/17/559PdY.jpg </a>
hi
mind if i ask did you apply with spm results only or with degree?
Flying F P
post Jun 21 2019, 11:59 AM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(Leong Kok Leong @ Jun 19 2019, 02:31 AM)
hi
mind if i ask did you apply with spm results only or with degree?
Hi..

I used my SPM result..

user posted image

Leong Kok Leong
post Jun 21 2019, 08:35 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(Flying F @ Jun 21 2019, 11:59 AM)
Hi..

I used my SPM result..

user posted image
I see
I also applied using spm but failed stage 1
Hopefully next year
rickymark88
post Jun 24 2019, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

Anyone who applied and successfully got in? Can share tips?

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:15 AM