Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LYN PROTON IRIZ OWNER THREAD V8, UPGRADE AND IMPROVE

jVIPERs2
post Yesterday, 12:06 PM

LY.N Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(albagubra @ Feb 17 2018, 11:56 PM)
hello sifus,
im a  2 mths new owner of IRIZ 2015 1.6 model. I have a doubt on the following questions.. appreciate your feedback ya.
1. Occasionally on the meter display show low battery indicator when im pushing start button. Not every time but occasionally. Is it normal? or its about the time to have it changed?
2. FC, a bit disappointing that the facts the FC recorded (self calculate) just 9.6km/l .. city drive to work every day all the way with heavy traffic. is it considerably fair enough?
3. Auto lock. yes it is auto lock after a distance, but tried to figured out why the door can still open from inside. not just the driver's door but all doors even it is in locked condition. but from outside still cannot open la. Is it by design is like that??

Please enlighten me ans share your thoughts.. tq2
1. Low on battery or key? Since it’s 2015, most likely about time...

2. Sounds fair if it is indeed so heavy traffic that you’re not moving most of the time

3. It’s one of the safety features of the car. It doesn’t sound right if you are a kidnapper or have malicious intend...
mihawk
post Yesterday, 04:24 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi guys,

My rear-view mirror seems loose, always tilt downwards especially after passing through bumps. Any guide how to tighten it?
amarkun
post Yesterday, 08:08 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(mihawk @ Feb 18 2018, 04:24 PM)
Hi guys,

My rear-view mirror seems loose, always tilt downwards especially after passing through bumps. Any guide how to tighten it?
I also faced the same problem

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0558sec    1.84    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th February 2018 - 02:23 AM