Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Au revoir Proton, no more 206gti . kekekekeke

views

su8aru
post Mar 8 2007, 05:45 PM

No-Longer An Active User
Validating
1,735 posts

QUOTE(multiplexer @ Mar 8 2007, 05:18 PM)
no offense here.. but comparing mas to plotong is too much.. and air asia? yup... they are doing well.. but there is a lot (trust me...  A LOT.. ) of issues surrounding air asia.. what makes air asia today? the answer is , politician... they have been spinning and covering all air asia's fault.. that makes air asia seems successfull.. you refuse to pay ur hutang, then declared a profit????  when the 3rd party asking them to pay the money and asking the government to help, government said "dont ask them to pay.. they are still new.. we need to help them a bit".. then they declared a multi million profit?!?!?!?!  rclxub.gif  vmad.gif  im working in this industry.. trust me.. i know..

back to the topics...
proton is having a steep curve to go.. losing peugeot? good  rclxms.gif  they make a crap car as well.. why on earth, putting our faith with the same class of carmaker as ours? my friend is living in europe.. trust me.. european people also sick of them..

VW is definitely the right one for proton.. with the expertise, the technology, the experience, they are too good to resist.. hopefully the MoU can be done between proton and vw so that vw can show, step-by-step in how to build a car.. something like "building a car for dummies"...  icon_rolleyes.gif

ps: im not working with mas..  icon_rolleyes.gif  no offense..
lol...someone is BULLSH1T here liao... tongue.gif excuse me..

AirAsia still got Hutang anyone?? hmm i just remember when they take over by Tony in 2002 they still have 50million debt... so how come now Mr Tony Fernendes become Malaysia top 30 millionaire?? so why the government help them since they not a bumiputera company afterall.. if they dont have money how they able to get international loans to order over 200 new A320?? politician backup them??? while they have no enough time to backup MAS..

This post has been edited by su8aru: Mar 8 2007, 05:45 PM
tunertoobe
post Mar 8 2007, 05:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,309 posts

MAS is a great company. Since the late 90's they have never stopped receiving awards. And some of you guys want to stop using them.
Typical. dry.gif When they were great, respect. Just a little bit of problem, damn them to hell.
You guys probably don't realize that fact. When they are gone, what airliner would get 5 stars for Malaysia, Air Asia??

Same problem with Proton and MAS, management. The new manager in MAS renovates his office and such that costs millions and other numerous unnecessary spendings. dry.gif
If MAS is gone, it's not like we have a backup award winning airliner kicking around.

I wish Proton would be like MAS(not the new MAS). Care more about their customers rather than making multi million profit.
multiplexer
post Mar 8 2007, 07:19 PM

Casual
393 posts

QUOTE(su8aru @ Mar 8 2007, 05:45 PM)
lol...someone is BULLSH1T here liao... tongue.gif excuse me..

AirAsia still got Hutang anyone?? hmm i just remember when they take over by Tony in 2002 they still have 50million debt... so how come now Mr Tony Fernendes become Malaysia top 30 millionaire?? so why the government help them since they not a bumiputera company afterall.. if they dont have money how they able to get international loans to order over 200 new A320?? politician backup them??? while they have no enough time to backup MAS..
read carefully... u will find the answer.. these kind of thing will be not discovered by the public.. pls find urself, who is the owner of LCCT.. im "bull$hit"ing u guys? i gain nothing from doing that.. its up to u.. notworthy.gif

Added on March 8, 2007, 7:22 pm
QUOTE(tunertoobe @ Mar 8 2007, 05:56 PM)
MAS is a great company. Since the late 90's they have never stopped receiving awards. And some of you guys want to stop using them.
Typical.  dry.gif  When they were great, respect. Just a little bit of problem, damn them to hell.
You guys probably don't realize that fact. When they are gone, what airliner would get 5 stars for Malaysia, Air Asia??

Same problem with Proton and MAS, management. The new manager in MAS renovates his office and such that costs millions and other numerous unnecessary spendings.  dry.gif
If MAS is gone, it's not like we have a backup award winning airliner kicking around.

I wish Proton would be like MAS(not the new MAS). Care more about their customers rather than making multi million profit.
yup.. agree with u dude.. we need to make sure there will be no politician involvement in any GLCs.. notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by multiplexer: Mar 8 2007, 07:22 PM
SUSb3rnard7
post Mar 8 2007, 10:13 PM

kanpeki na CHEONGSTER yo!
1,023 posts

Frankly speaking,...got money also won't buy Proton.Better buy Japanese car.

Buy MyVi at least not making me so du lan to buy proton!

Proton is for "boh lui" ppl. (I admit i'm driving 2nd hand Proton saga currently but I won't drive it after 2-3years later)
seancorr
post Mar 9 2007, 08:45 AM

Shut your trap!
582 posts

MAS has to care for their customers for they are in a service industry while proton is in a manufacturing line manufacturing products for customers. There's a slight difference over there yea. Its like trying to compare a hotel to a biscuit making factory. Ultimately every industry serves customers but its the degree that they do.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:21 AM