44 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Taoism, Tao discussion thead

views

JasonAubama
post Oct 19 2017, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

My dad was one of the founders but sad that was not named in the Federation.
There are at least 3 Taoist Associations in Malaysia & more on the way.
cjlio1
post Oct 19 2017, 04:00 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

To me the Tao is a type of philosophy that teaches one to be do good, become one with the flow, understand and apply moderate life practices.

Like Buddhism, i dont think it is a form of deity, god or omnipresent figure worship.

The images of the various Buddha and Tao deities are for the follower\student to remember the teachings of the originator and to apply the teachings positively in life.

There is a subtle difference between Buddhism\Tao Teachings and Deity\Shamanistic\Animistic\Folk worship.

One is actually guided by teachings while the other is by culture and way of life.
In addition one is able to adopt the teachings into their culture and way of life but not the other way round.

SUSredisthcan
post Oct 19 2017, 05:27 PM

Casual
403 posts

QUOTE(bereev @ Oct 17 2017, 02:53 PM)
That thread has NOTHING to do with Taoism.
SUSredisthcan
post Oct 19 2017, 05:29 PM

Casual
403 posts

QUOTE(JasonAubama @ Oct 18 2017, 12:41 PM)
Last year, I have participated tens of Ghost Month Salvation Service from Penang, Ipoh, Klang, KL.
Tao believed the DaShiYe 大仕爺 is the Agent to TaiYu Salvation Officer 太乙救苦真人 where we met at every ceremony venues. Let’s call him/her A. This year, every function I went, we met everywhere but is B.?
I doubt DaShiYe might be an annual Officer In Charge in regulating the Harmony beyonds.
Da Shi Ye could not be more at odds with Lord Tai Yi.

Lord Tai Yi is a compassionate being whose mission is the salvation of suffering souls.

Da Shi Ye is a bloodthirsty and sadistic being whose mission is to ensure that those in Hell suffer.
JasonAubama
post Oct 19 2017, 09:47 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

To me, DaShiYe or King of Ghosts 鬼王 is the Leader of Ghosts administering wellbeing affairs.
In its present, kind of discipline in proper order & those needy could enjoy the offerings equally.
We are chanting TaiYu Salvation Script when inviting.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Oct 19 2017, 09:50 PM
JasonAubama
post Oct 19 2017, 10:45 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

When we chant, there is no space constraint at synchronized time 時間同步, this is commonly referring to 4th dimension.

In very rare occasion, when Past, Present, Future coexistence where time is a variable that commonly referring to 5th Dimension. This is the scope that interest me very much where I think prophets could be connected at this level.

From Space-Time in Relativity and Wave-Particle Duality in Quantum Physics that coincide with my quest in Tao. I believed with Quantum Computer launching soon would further enhancing my Tao-Physics Duality learning path.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Oct 19 2017, 11:37 PM
alanheng37
post Oct 20 2017, 10:35 AM

0 posts

5. As far as I know, I think Taoism is more of chinese culture than a religion. I don't follow 100%, but sometimes I will pray for good health and good luck.
JasonAubama
post Oct 20 2017, 11:26 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

To me, it is an ancient encyclopedia recording the 5,000 years of HuangHe Civilization. The least common to our knowledge is the spiritual dimension where not proven scientifically thus far.
facelol
post Oct 20 2017, 03:24 PM

Casual
333 posts

i thought tao is the god medium
TSconxtion
post Oct 20 2017, 09:16 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

Nine Emperor Gods festival starts today, right? Vegetarian fasts, etc.
Is this a Taoist practice / belief?
JasonAubama
post Oct 20 2017, 09:25 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Nine Emperors 九王爺 is popular In Thailand & Malaysia.
ChenWangYe 城隍爺 is popular in Korea & China referring to similar role.

Today is 丁酉年九月初一 Lunar 1st of 9th Month.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Oct 20 2017, 09:51 PM
JasonAubama
post Oct 20 2017, 09:25 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

From the legend of PanGu Creating Sky & Earth 盤古開天闢地, NuGuo creating mankind and repairing the pillar of heaven 女媧補天造人, the latest Archaeology discovery 考古發現 reverted that could be the pre-historical civilization in oriental.

PanGu & NuGuo could be the Leaders at that time, is not a person but many people for many generations.
From Religion perspective, they are the Lord of Mankind, kind of educational purpose.

I’m a freethinker allowing me to explore from Scientific approach while a Pro Taoist access to many Tao Scrips from the Region.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Oct 20 2017, 09:26 PM
JasonAubama
post Oct 20 2017, 10:23 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Deja vu - a strange phenomenon to many people & many scientific explanations. Could that be a time travel or overlapping of Future & Present?

Consciousness has no mass that could travel instantly without space boundaries (Proven in Quantum Physics). However physical body could not travel at the speed of light to distort the space (Sepific Relativity by Albert Einstein). If we travel within our physical body (no mass transfer), say 2017/10/20 to 2018/10/20 or 2016/10/26, that could be possible (teleporting & hypotheses in Quantum Physics)?

Sorry, not Tao but I had many experience or psychology illusion in such with timespan of 50years apart. Still in the process of verifying.

This post has been edited by JasonAubama: Oct 20 2017, 10:31 PM
TSconxtion
post Oct 20 2017, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

Would you be referring to OBE (Out of Body Experience) or astral travel?

QUOTE(JasonAubama @ Oct 20 2017, 10:23 PM)
Deja vu - a strange phenomenon to many people & many scientific explanations. Could that be a time travel or overlapping of Future & Present?

Consciousness has no mass that could travel instantly without space boundaries (Proven in Quantum Physics). However physical body could not travel at the speed of light to distort the space (Sepific Relativity by Albert Einstein). If we travel within our physical body (no mass transfer), say 2017/10/20 to 2018/10/20 or 2016/10/26, that could be possible (teleporting & hypotheses in Quantum Physics)?

Sorry, not Tao but I had many experience or psychology illusion in such with timespan of 50years apart. Still in the process of verifying.
JasonAubama
post Oct 20 2017, 10:41 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Nope, OBE I term it at 4th Dimension where we can enter with meditation process.
TSconxtion
post Oct 20 2017, 10:54 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

Can you enter into the near future to see 4D Jackpot or Toto Jackpot winning numbers?

QUOTE(JasonAubama @ Oct 20 2017, 10:23 PM)

JasonAubama
post Oct 20 2017, 11:00 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

QUOTE(conxtion @ Oct 20 2017, 10:54 PM)
Can you enter into the near future to see 4D Jackpot or Toto Jackpot winning numbers?
I wish but I have no control over 5th Dimension where Time is variable.
TSconxtion
post Oct 20 2017, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

If you ever achieve it, kindly do share with me. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(JasonAubama @ Oct 20 2017, 11:00 PM)
I wish but I have no control over 5th Dimension where Time is variable.
JasonAubama
post Oct 21 2017, 10:54 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

1. When I was 5 years old, I used to have nightmares that continued next 10~15min after awaken. My parents standard will carry me, go toilet, open the bombshell refrigerator, drinking cool water. My feeling is I’m in the body of an old man, a superimposed image be it my hands (5y & 50y old), 2 images of Toilet, Refrigerator, even the Room & House. No recurrence after age of 8 & at least some 50 rounds of attack.
2. When I was 50y old, the same event happened except a 5y old body superimposed in me & I did the same, go toilet, cool drink. By the 3rd attack, my wife asking why I’m standing at toilet door side but not entering. I realize that on my left is toilet now, on my right is toilet 5y old. Then same for refrigerator & room.

I told my parents & they remembered clearly of my awaken dreams. This could be merely illusion & I should have next 47 attacks if is real. My guess is 5y & 50y consciousnesses connected accidentally & I would like test if I could control my 5y old physical movements.

JasonAubama
post Oct 21 2017, 11:01 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

Assuming when I was 5y old, I have seen & moved around my future me of 50y old. My description was tally of the toilet & refrigerator of which a fantasy type of advanced high tech. Episode traveling to Future.

44 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:27 PM