QUOTE(hybridkit @ Jun 28 2017, 10:07 AM)
Which Pokemon is it?
I will start by getting at least 2x lvl 30 pokemon strong counter against lvl 4 Raid Boss
So i will go with Quantity for now.
QUOTE(kww @ Jun 28 2017, 10:21 AM)
I'm doing this:
- I'll power mon with same move and minimum 82% iv to level 31 to get ready to fight raid boss. E.g machamp with counter/DP.
- I'll power up 95%-100% (43-45) IV strong mon all the way to limit. And use tm on this to get idea move set.
I think niantic will change the raid boss from time to time to keep the interest high. You'll need variety of specialise Pokémon and high DPS multipurpose (flareon, d9, ttar, executor). Ya also need a high hp bilssey at the end to tank it out.
QUOTE(TSOM @ Jun 28 2017, 12:10 PM)
I don't understand. If 1 person out of 10 players got 6 mons knocked out during a group battle, does it mean they lost??
Even if 1 person loses all 6 mons, he'll still get rewards when the group wins right??
I don't understand why need a backup plan like Blissey..
and where got 4 mons?? I used 2 mons for Tyranitar. We were 7 players, ranging from lvl29 to lvl36.
now even with IV 90% and above, I'm still not sure if I should power up.
Add some further clarification... using Ttar as an example
but could be anything.
Would you build a 6x lvl30 Ttar attack squad
A 3x lvl39 Ttar attack squad?
Since candies and stardust are finite, can't go for the "why not both" scenario.
A couple of things to consider.
- We can't be sure there'll always be like 19 other players battling with us and this will exacerbate over time.
- Lvl 5 Raid Legendaries will be a lot more tougher.
- Higher level mons not only deals more dps but also survive longer hence lose a lot less dps between faint and new mon entering the battle.
- There's a direct correlation between raid reward and damage dealt though the folks haven't figured out the exact formula yet. Tanking it with Blisseys is not the smartest thing to do.
After all 6 faint.. you can technically reenter the battle with another 6 fresh mon but you won't have enough time to choose or re-enter. Do experiment for us lah... go battle lvl 4 with 6 magickarp and report back.
So what is your strategy?