Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis Rate Plan Enhancements Problem, 16 years with Maxis...errr

views

TSengtat
post Mar 9 2017, 12:33 PM, updated 8y ago

Casual
394 posts

I think more and more subscribers receive "enhanced" plan notice, and I am one of the them.

My principle is on ValuePlus 50.

I have 5 supp lines,

4 supp lines on ValuePlus Family 30 and will be moved to Talk and Surf 1 (on April 6)
1 supp line on SurfMore 30 and will be moved to Value Surf 2 (on Mar 23)

I just called Maxis support, and requested them to

1. change the SurfMore 30 to Talk and Surf 1 as well, standardize all the supp plans, Failed mad.gif
2. OR change the SurfMore 30 to ValuePlus Family 30, then wait until Apirl to be moved to Talk and Surf 1, Failed as well.

Don't give me the excuse that the plan is expired or what, if Maxis can move my supp plan to Talk and Surf 1, why called it expired?

Suggest something constructive please, not instead moving everyone to your MaxisOne.
HippyTony
post Mar 9 2017, 02:51 PM

Enthusiast
960 posts

QUOTE(engtat @ Mar 9 2017, 12:33 PM)
I think more and more subscribers receive "enhanced" plan notice, and I am one of the them.

My principle is on ValuePlus 50.

I have 5 supp lines,

4 supp lines on ValuePlus Family 30 and will be moved to Talk and Surf 1 (on April 6)
1 supp line on SurfMore 30 and will be moved to Value Surf 2 (on Mar 23)

I just called Maxis support, and requested them to

1. change the SurfMore 30 to Talk and Surf 1 as well, standardize all the supp plans, Failed  mad.gif
2. OR change the SurfMore 30 to ValuePlus Family 30, then wait until Apirl to be moved to Talk and Surf 1, Failed as well.

Don't give me the excuse that the plan is expired or what, if Maxis can move my supp plan to Talk and Surf 1, why called it expired?

Suggest something constructive please, not instead moving everyone to your MaxisOne.
I really know how you feel. Last year my family and I got squeezed by Maxis. Everything we asked is no longer available except Maxis one.
TSengtat
post Mar 9 2017, 03:39 PM

Casual
394 posts

QUOTE(HippyTony @ Mar 9 2017, 02:51 PM)
I really know how you feel. Last year my family and I got squeezed by Maxis. Everything we asked is no longer available except Maxis one.
All I want is just to standardize the supp line plan. Have been hearing long Maxis did not appreciate their loyal customer, until now I really know the pain.

Thanks god, we have MNP.
fkinmeng
post Mar 10 2017, 12:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,179 posts

maxis only wants to have 1 plan for all, inregardless of what's your usage. doh.gif
HippyTony
post Mar 10 2017, 01:04 PM

Enthusiast
960 posts

QUOTE(fkinmeng @ Mar 10 2017, 12:01 PM)
maxis only wants to have 1 plan for all, inregardless of what's your usage. doh.gif
FYI
Maxis has starter plan at RM78/mth if you buy the new NEXT phone. So much for one plan for all. whistling.gif
fkinmeng
post Mar 10 2017, 01:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,179 posts

QUOTE(HippyTony @ Mar 10 2017, 01:04 PM)
FYI
Maxis has starter plan at RM78/mth if you buy the new NEXT phone. So much for one plan for all.  whistling.gif
who will even waste their money on that? doh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:19 PM