Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tips to improve stamina, energy, and recovery?, Starts training for triathlon

views

TSEvah.Linear
post Mar 3 2017, 11:41 PM, updated 7y ago

11 posts

I know it is practice and training but what else? How to enhance microcirculation for better results?
green_algae
post Mar 4 2017, 11:05 PM

Enthusiast
999 posts

Not the right section to ask about running.
Try posting it here https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4022583
ah_suknat
post Mar 6 2017, 11:31 PM

whoooooooooooooop
5,170 posts

QUOTE(Evah.Linear @ Mar 3 2017, 03:41 PM)
I know it is practice and training but what else? How to enhance microcirculation for better results?
Do some strength training, and incorporate circuit training ala HIIT.
TSEvah.Linear
post Mar 7 2017, 07:04 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(green_algae @ Mar 4 2017, 11:05 PM)
Not the right section to ask about running.
Try posting it here https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4022583
Ohh hehe Thank you!
TSEvah.Linear
post Mar 7 2017, 07:04 AM

11 posts

Has anyone tried microcirculation therapy? They said it is a deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator that safely boosts circulation and helps with recovery. I am not sure yet though.
SUSNew Klang
post Mar 10 2017, 11:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

QUOTE(Evah.Linear @ Mar 7 2017, 07:04 AM)
Has anyone tried microcirculation therapy? They said it is a deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator that safely boosts circulation and helps with recovery. I am not sure yet though.
I am interested. How do I get this enhancement serum?
TSEvah.Linear
post Mar 14 2017, 05:35 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(New Klang @ Mar 10 2017, 11:30 PM)
I am interested. How do I get this enhancement serum?
Well, I don't know if there is a store that sells it but I believe you can get it online. It is not a serum but you'll get to use this device that gives out vapor over your skin. If you check it online you may just google it , deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator, and you'll get to see what I mean. Let me know if ever you tried it? or is it worth it?

This post has been edited by Evah.Linear: Mar 14 2017, 11:29 AM
SUSNew Klang
post Mar 14 2017, 11:00 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

QUOTE(Evah.Linear @ Mar 14 2017, 05:35 AM)
Well, I don't know if there is a store that sells it but I believe you can get it online. It is not a serum but you'll get to use this device that gives out vapor over your skin. If you check it online you may just google it and you'll get to see what I mean. Let me know if ever you tried it? or is it worth it?
You won't feel the difference if you don't workout till you are completely depleted.

I am formulating my own concoction but it is not completely effective.
TSEvah.Linear
post Mar 15 2017, 06:32 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(New Klang @ Mar 14 2017, 11:00 AM)
You won't feel the difference if you don't workout till you are completely depleted.

I am formulating my own concoction but it is not completely effective.
I believe that too, but a little bit of help thru science would not be bad as well. Have you seen Doxyva? I've read the science behind it and it looks appealing to me.

Anyway, is that like a drink you're makin?
Npad
post Mar 15 2017, 08:50 AM

Casual
356 posts

Are you guys talking about some form of a performance enhancer? I'm all ears.
SUSNew Klang
post Mar 15 2017, 09:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

QUOTE(Evah.Linear @ Mar 15 2017, 06:32 AM)
I believe that too, but a little bit of help thru science would not be bad as well. Have you seen Doxyva? I've read the science behind it and it looks appealing to me.

Anyway, is that like a drink you're makin?
My drink works for joint and muscle recovery but won't help with cardio. Won't help with bulking of the muscles.

Need to workout till failure to really feel its effectiveness.
TSEvah.Linear
post Mar 16 2017, 07:16 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(New Klang @ Mar 15 2017, 09:50 PM)
My drink works for joint and muscle recovery but won't help with cardio. Won't help with bulking of the muscles.

Need to workout till failure to really feel its effectiveness.
I see interesting. This microcirculation technology, well, one of the reviews from user was an increase in muscle mass but maybe because of boosting the oxygenation to body as this treatment has claimed. I cannot assure yet since I have not tried doxyva but we will see in the next few weeks. Just ordered a set today so ya hopefully itll work. Anything can help.
TSEvah.Linear
post Mar 16 2017, 07:20 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(Npad @ Mar 15 2017, 08:50 AM)
Are you guys talking about some form of a performance enhancer? I'm all ears.
Something like that but I believe also helps with over all wellness. This one is just being introduced by a friend whose been using it for 2 years, he was overweight before then started running then now triathlon. I just asked here in the forum regarding that technology hoping somebody has tried it and can give me an honest opinion before purchasing it this week.

This post has been edited by Evah.Linear: Mar 16 2017, 07:22 AM
Everdying
post Mar 16 2017, 10:28 AM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

QUOTE(Evah.Linear @ Mar 14 2017, 05:35 AM)
Well, I don't know if there is a store that sells it but I believe you can get it online. It is not a serum but you'll get to use this device that gives out vapor over your skin. If you check it online you may just google it , deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator, and you'll get to see what I mean. Let me know if ever you tried it? or is it worth it?
is it this one?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2909922/

imo better u go do blood doping...oh wai tongue.gif
but really, unless ur a pro and need to squeeze out perhaps that last 5%...why bother.

TSEvah.Linear
post Mar 17 2017, 05:36 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(Everdying @ Mar 16 2017, 10:28 AM)
is it this one?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2909922/

imo better u go do blood doping...oh wai tongue.gif
but really, unless ur a pro and need to squeeze out perhaps that last 5%...why bother.
Jeez, well this does not deliver NO at all. No way! As far as I know, and as it was explained to me it delivers a supersaturated CO2 just over the skin as vapor- but amount is small enough that the series of studies made shows no side effects in the body recorded. Then the science behind this technology is thru BOHR effect, which if I understood it correctly, it is when it offloads the oxygen from hemoglobin(blood) then the oxygen will be delivered to areas in our body that needs it the most. CO2 is absorbed in our blood as acid and is removed as CO2 again when we exhale . So far, my friend feels good and healthy. That is also why the recovery period is shorter because of the oxygen offloaded . I could not take into account as my experience yet because have not tried it really. It's good that I am here in the forum to ask more opinion about it.
SUSNew Klang
post Mar 17 2017, 07:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

QUOTE(Evah.Linear @ Mar 16 2017, 07:16 AM)
I see interesting. This microcirculation technology, well, one of the reviews from user was an increase in muscle mass but maybe because of boosting the oxygenation to body as this treatment has claimed. I cannot assure yet since I have not tried doxyva but we will see in the next few weeks. Just ordered a set today so ya hopefully itll work. Anything can help.
How much is a set? How long does it last? Any medical test to do before application?

Are you training for trialthon like your friend? Are you active and fit now? What is your stats i.e. age, height, weight, average speed and furthest distance for running, swimming and cycling?

TSEvah.Linear
post Apr 5 2017, 07:50 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(New Klang @ Mar 17 2017, 07:18 AM)
How much is a set? How long does it last? Any medical test to do before application?

Are you training for trialthon like your friend?  Are you active and fit now? What is your stats i.e. age, height, weight, average speed and furthest distance for running, swimming and cycling?
Hi New Klang, I was really busy the past 2 weeks. Well, you can check their website here http://www.doxyva.com/Articles.asp?ID=253. Ive just purchased it too hopefully Ill get it this week and we will see how it goes. You can always have a discount just ask them through email- I did and got one too. Pretty exciting, hope it works for me! Yes I am training for triathlon , are you?

This post has been edited by Evah.Linear: Apr 5 2017, 07:51 AM
SUSNew Klang
post Apr 7 2017, 10:00 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

QUOTE(Evah.Linear @ Apr 5 2017, 07:50 AM)
Hi New Klang, I was really busy the past 2 weeks. Well, you can check their website here http://www.doxyva.com/Articles.asp?ID=253. Ive just purchased it too hopefully Ill get it this week and we will see how it goes. You can always have a discount just ask them through email- I did and got one too. Pretty exciting, hope it works for me! Yes I am training for triathlon , are you?
If I were to do triathlon, I need to overcome my reservation for open sea swimming.

Evan Meese
post Jul 3 2017, 06:11 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(Evah.Linear @ Mar 3 2017, 10:41 AM)
Evah,

Have you researched a new technology primarily targeting baby boomers? It's called Deoxyhaemoglobin Vasodilator and uses repeated induction of Bohr to offload oxygen where you need it most. Check it out!

EM
SUSNew Klang
post Jul 3 2017, 09:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

I am suspicious of this thread, is it baiting for click link for commission?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:10 AM