Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Are girls willing to settle down with poor guys?

views

Ivan113
post Aug 23 2018, 04:29 PM

Enthusiast
925 posts

QUOTE(yoshiki81 @ Aug 23 2018, 11:33 AM)
Last time I was :

No job
No house stay with parent
No car or motorcycle only use bus not taxi
No saving
No extra cash
Parent support for all

But my wife accept me..

After 10 years we get married
(I meet my wife when I was in school)
most girls want guy with rich family you know brows.gif
louzie
post Aug 25 2018, 05:34 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

- 29 years old
- income RM4,500
- 0 savings at bank (mostly invested in stocks and reits)
- RM350 PTPTN loan to pay back for next 15 years
- no house (cant afford to buy a house as after expenses for one person, income left with zero)
- car vios
- weekly beer , or movie or ktv , or makan makan , or daki bukit (at least one activity per week , some need money some just drive go jalan jalan)
- once monthly or twice monthly go for good food , not fine dining but cari makan feymes
- RM200 give parents money monthly
- steady job but i jumping frog , ~ 2 year jump
- normal body overweight abit but not fat
- good skin but a bit dark since i play basketball under the sun twice weekly
- friends (but now they all have wife and gf so left 3 friends only)
- 1 credit card

how about this .
29 years old and i just got gf last month and seems like the relationship kantoi ad
eligible
post Aug 30 2018, 01:18 AM

Enthusiast
858 posts

Read my post. The answer is no
stevenryl86
post Aug 31 2018, 11:12 AM

Regular
1,724 posts

When a girl willing to struggle and walk with you through all obstacles = she is the one

This post has been edited by stevenryl86: Aug 31 2018, 11:12 AM
Intrigue
post Oct 2 2018, 02:58 PM

L O W Y A T E R
3,917 posts

Nowadays it is hard. Even if u get married and your business fail or career fail i believe the wife will eventually leave
RoastedChicken
post Oct 3 2018, 10:29 PM

味噌チキン
1,277 posts

T be honest, no girls wants to be with poor man. I’m poor myself, can see their face when they sit my Proton Iswara
hanii
post Oct 4 2018, 02:41 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(red123 @ Mar 3 2017, 05:32 PM)
Hi all. Can I know if girls are willing to settle down poor guys. By poor I mean for an example the description below:-

- 30 years old
- income RM2,500 (will hardly get a raise)
- 0 savings at bank
- RM350 PTPTN loan to pay back for next 15 years
- no house (cant afford to buy a house as after expenses for one person, income left with zero)
- no car (not enough money to get)
- no entertainment (not even weekly, weekend can just stay home because cant afford to go out)
- no good foods (basically the most basic foods for less than RM5 per meal)
- no give parents any money (coz no money to give)
- no steady job (means can be laid off anytime)
- no hot body and look plump (due to non-healthy cheap foods that is filling but not healthy like roti canai and lots of rice and cake biscuit)
- no good skin (coz no money to go facial)
- no friends (dont dare to find to control spending, dont even have enough to spend on public transport)
- no credit cards (not eligible, bank statement record very bad)

just want to know if a very very very nice person, a true gentleman is to confess or propose to the girl but with above conditions, will the girl accept and willing to settle down with him forever. Preferably a hot looking girl.
QUOTE(red123 @ Mar 8 2017, 03:37 PM)
RM2,500

RM450 - rent
RM100 - utilities
RM50 - phone
RM900 - food and drinks
RM100 - gym
RM80 - facial
RM30 - shampoo, soap, cleanser
petrol to work - RM400
insurance - RM380

sad.gif
Nowadays alot 30 years old non-educated are making only this much. It is not that we are all granted with opportunities and not all want to do sales related jobs.
Honestly, ts, you can't get a girl if you keep living like this.

1. Your financial management sucks.
Who tf spends rm30 on toiletries every month? Toiletries can last at least for 3 months. Heck, I can stretch them to 6 months if I want to, bud. Rm900 for food and rm100 for gym. Dude, you said you eat cheap foods rm5 per meal. How come until rm900? 5x3x31=465. Where got rm900?

2. You lie a lot.
You said only eat cheap foods no more than rm5/meal yet expenses for food and drinks is rm900. No good skin bcs no facial yet there got expense for facial rm80. Go to gym yet body plump, you just started gym or what?

Bitch, if go cheong, say go cheong. No need to lie.

3. Your expectation too high heaven also kalah.
I suppose there's no need to explain this since a lot of people already mention.

Really, a lot of girls wouldn't mind if you earn little as long as you can manage yourself properly. You refuse to improve and take care of yourself yet you want to marry and want other people take care of you. Bitch, ain't nobody got time for that.

cherrios
post Oct 4 2018, 08:32 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(RoastedChicken @ Oct 3 2018, 10:29 PM)
T be honest, no girls wants to be with poor man. I’m poor myself, can see their face when they sit my Proton Iswara
you're not that dude, right?....
tinkerbel
post Oct 4 2018, 08:50 AM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

I don't see anything wrong with a Proton Iswara?
Yggdrasil
post Oct 4 2018, 10:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,208 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Oct 4 2018, 08:50 AM)
Because you're a guy I guess. Girls don't want to be seen in a cheap car
tinkerbel
post Oct 4 2018, 10:54 AM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(Yggdrasil @ Oct 4 2018, 10:34 AM)
Does my profile not show that I am female?
Does my profile picture not look like I'm a female - how much more femininity do I have to incorporate so that my identity/gender will no longer be mistaken?

Cheap is relative. I do not like to be picked up in a Lamborghini, Ferrari or Porsche - it's too low and I hate those bucket seats!
tinkerbel
post Oct 4 2018, 10:54 AM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(Yggdrasil @ Oct 4 2018, 10:34 AM)
Does my profile picture not look like I'm a female - how much more femininity do I have to incorporate so that my identity/gender will no longer be mistaken?

Cheap is relative. I do not like to be picked up in a Lamborghini, Ferrari or Porsche - it's too low and I hate those bucket seats!
colemi
post Oct 4 2018, 11:50 AM

21 posts

QUOTE(RoastedChicken @ Oct 3 2018, 10:29 PM)
Atleast you got 4 wheels better then no wheels

tinkerbel
post Oct 4 2018, 12:34 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(colemi @ Oct 4 2018, 11:50 AM)
Atleast you got 4 wheels better then no wheels
And that's right - hence it's a matter of perspective isn't it? biggrin.gif
fearless_kiki
post Oct 4 2018, 12:35 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Oct 4 2018, 08:50 AM)
+1. Cars are just a transport to take us from A to B only. I've seen a guy (my friend) who has no car (not even car licence) and the gf has car. She is willing to take the bf here and there. The guy has almost no savings as well (can see from his spending habit). His money went to either self improvement or his hobbies. But there is a girl willing to love him so...

To answer TS question, it depends on your definition of poor. If poor until jobless, can't even survive on his own, then goodbye lah. No girl wants to susah themselves. If a girl accepts means she's really too naive or stupid. I never believe in the Chinese saying "got love can just drink water". Because everything in our lives need money. People need money to survive. If a person accepts a leech, then need to prepare extra money to rear the partner or both will end up in money arguments.

If the guy and girl can support themselves, then it is a different story. There are girls out there that can survive with minimalist. Maybe slowly both can save for their future and support each other.
tinkerbel
post Oct 4 2018, 12:37 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(fearless_kiki @ Oct 4 2018, 12:35 PM)
+1. Cars are just a transport to take us from A to B only. I've seen a guy (my friend) who has no car (not even car licence) and the gf has car. She is willing to take the bf here and there. The guy has almost no savings as well (can see from his spending habit). His money went to either self improvement or his hobbies. But there is a girl willing to love him so...

To answer TS question, it depends on your definition of poor. If poor until jobless, can't even survive on his own, then goodbye lah. No girl wants to susah themselves. If a girl accepts means she's really too naive or stupid. I never believe in the Chinese saying "got love can just drink water". Because everything in our lives need money. People need money to survive. If a person accepts a leech, then need to prepare extra money to rear the partner or both will end up in money arguments.

If the guy and girl can support themselves, then it is a different story. There are girls out there that can survive with minimalist. Maybe slowly both can save for their future and support each other.
Given the choice, I think most girls wouldn't want to survive with a minimalist tongue.gif I'm assuming minimalist here means someone who's got no money all the time? Eh, then how to wine and dine her? And no, I do not consider myself materialistic laugh.gif
hanii
post Oct 4 2018, 04:45 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Oct 4 2018, 12:37 PM)
Given the choice, I think most girls wouldn't want to survive with a minimalist tongue.gif  I'm assuming minimalist here means someone who's got no money all the time? Eh, then how to wine and dine her? And no, I do not consider myself materialistic  laugh.gif
Maybe you should start googling what minimalism means.
tinkerbel
post Oct 4 2018, 09:56 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

QUOTE(hanii @ Oct 4 2018, 04:45 PM)
Maybe you should start googling what minimalism means.
I'm sorry my English is not as good as yours. I'll go Google it immediately.
lallanaland
post Oct 5 2018, 07:12 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Oct 4 2018, 10:54 AM)

Ikr? The cc guys believe girls are all materialistic lol. But the truth is, many girls out there just want financial security and can live a simple life without posh stuff. They either just pick the wrong girl or ignore those simple girls. I mean like... if you court an Insta girl with LV bag and designer clothes, do you actually expect the girl to be minimalist?

I've seen guys that can afford more than what he is driving and he chooses to drive local car because of being practical. I see no wrong in that. In fact, that's one of the things that is a plus point to me. Being smart with money. I encourage him to stay practical too because cars depreciate.
fiqir
post Oct 5 2018, 11:32 AM

BE YOURSELF
3,810 posts

i knew one person been liar towards me since early relationship because of mine wealth. lucky able to kick her out earlier

19 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0200sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:34 AM