Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Working in Singapore V20, All About Living in The Little Red Dot

views

jbb_lkh
post Jul 30 2020, 06:37 PM

Casual
452 posts

Applied end of January, was approved end of June but my IPA letter hasn't even arrived yet until today. I've also realised SingPost has been messing up my postal mails lately. I have to email ICA just to inform that I didn't receive the letter after 1 month.
jbb_lkh
post Aug 6 2020, 10:44 AM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(MiKE7LIM @ Jul 31 2020, 04:26 PM)
Congrats! I applied in Dec ...almost 8months still pending as per my last check ... blush.gif  blush.gif  blush.gif
I hope you'll be able to get your Approval soon

jbb_lkh
post Aug 6 2020, 10:47 AM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(Jellybunny @ Aug 4 2020, 01:32 AM)
Hello there! Congrats on the successful application smile.gif May I know if you translated your birth certificate for the PR application?
Surprisingly, I didn't translate it. And at the back of my mind, I thought it would get rejected. Then again, I save SGD200 for the translation fee according to some of my fellow Malaysians here in Singapore.
jbb_lkh
post Aug 6 2020, 10:48 AM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(garlicpesto @ Aug 4 2020, 08:14 PM)
going to kallang tmrw for my PR formalities.. wish me luck  blush.gif
Hope everything went well.
jbb_lkh
post Aug 8 2020, 03:37 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(Jellybunny @ Aug 8 2020, 01:28 PM)
Hello fellow Malaysians who applied and got your PR approved recently, just would like to know, did you guys apply using Option 1 (The downloaded form) or Option 2 (Filling your details online)?

Also, this might sound like a stupid question, but where did you guys take the photo required for application? In those photo shop in the mall?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience 🙏🏻
Q01: Did you guys apply using Option 1 (The downloaded form) or Option 2 (Filling your details online)?
[jbb_lkh] I choose Option 1 (the Downloaded Forms) and create an Excel Checklist to see what I've already prepared on hand as well as what I can readily scan by numbering them. Since there are deadlines to fulfill, hence, I'd rather download the form and submit altogether with the necessary documents especially with the Company's HR letter that will be dated inside.

Q02: Where did you guys take the photo required for application? In those photo shop in the mall?
[jbb_lkh] So happens, I was back in Malaysia to renew my Driving License before my actual PR online submission. Hence, I used what I have taken and scanned it and edit to the size (in Windows Paint) according to what is required as stated in their requirements.

Hope this help!

This post has been edited by jbb_lkh: Aug 8 2020, 03:59 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0302sec    0.84    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th September 2020 - 12:20 AM