> Working in Singapore V20, All About Living in The Little Red Dot

views

Saloon P
post Aug 8 2020, 02:52 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(Furre @ Aug 3 2020, 03:53 PM)
Hope you will hear good news soon and don't forget to update here  smile.gif
I just got my EP approved on 5 Aug which re-applied second time on 3 Aug. Now waiting to apply for entry pass from MOM and must have a Singapore mobile number. Any one have idea to get a SG mobile number in Malaysia?
jbb_lkh
post Aug 8 2020, 03:37 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(Jellybunny @ Aug 8 2020, 01:28 PM)
Hello fellow Malaysians who applied and got your PR approved recently, just would like to know, did you guys apply using Option 1 (The downloaded form) or Option 2 (Filling your details online)?

Also, this might sound like a stupid question, but where did you guys take the photo required for application? In those photo shop in the mall?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience 🙏🏻
Q01: Did you guys apply using Option 1 (The downloaded form) or Option 2 (Filling your details online)?
[jbb_lkh] I choose Option 1 (the Downloaded Forms) and create an Excel Checklist to see what I've already prepared on hand as well as what I can readily scan by numbering them. Since there are deadlines to fulfill, hence, I'd rather download the form and submit altogether with the necessary documents especially with the Company's HR letter that will be dated inside.

Q02: Where did you guys take the photo required for application? In those photo shop in the mall?
[jbb_lkh] So happens, I was back in Malaysia to renew my Driving License before my actual PR online submission. Hence, I used what I have taken and scanned it and edit to the size (in Windows Paint) according to what is required as stated in their requirements.

Hope this help!

This post has been edited by jbb_lkh: Aug 8 2020, 03:59 PM
garlicpesto
post Aug 8 2020, 07:14 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

QUOTE(Jellybunny @ Aug 7 2020, 09:28 PM)
Hello fellow Malaysians who applied and got your PR approved recently, just would like to know, did you guys apply using Option 1 (The downloaded form) or Option 2 (Filling your details online)?

Also, this might sound like a stupid question, but where did you guys take the photo required for application? In those photo shop in the mall?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience 🙏🏻
thanks for the kind words... i did option 1 too. Photo wise I used an old photo but any studio would provide u up to ICA requirements if u tell them of PR application. good luck smile.gif
JohnLo P
post Aug 8 2020, 07:28 PM

Probation
20 posts

the living cost is high
blackprince36 P
post Aug 8 2020, 07:36 PM

Probation
15 posts

couple of zero need to pay per month
huaweie5830
post Aug 8 2020, 07:47 PM

Enthusiast
967 posts

QUOTE(JohnLo @ Aug 8 2020, 07:28 PM)
the living cost is high
Obviously
MiKE7LIM
post Yesterday, 10:34 AM

On my way
604 posts

QUOTE(jbb_lkh @ Aug 6 2020, 10:44 AM)
I hope you'll be able to get your Approval soon
thanks …. just check ICA web again... still pending blush.gif

If I cant get it and I leave SG, that's mean I have to clear all my income tax right? cry.gif
Last year + current year rclxub.gif
huaweie5830
post Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Enthusiast
967 posts

happy national day !
PrincZe
post Today, 06:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,989 posts

happy national day to SG ! hope you guys have a good rest today and tmr back to work

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0289sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th August 2020 - 08:00 PM