407 Pages « < 397 398 399 400 401 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Working in Singapore V20, All About Living in The Little Red Dot

views

shakiraa
post Aug 2 2020, 05:50 PM

hips dont lie
756 posts

thanks again for the advice, any good REITS to recommend?

QUOTE(woonsc @ Aug 2 2020, 11:08 AM)
tongue.gif  just put into a good REIT, better flexibility, and no lock in period..
shakiraa
post Aug 2 2020, 05:51 PM

hips dont lie
756 posts

QUOTE(PrincZe @ Aug 2 2020, 04:26 PM)
I think if u give up, u don't get the interest
really? that's bad. but if i read it correctly, i think we will still get interest, we have to give back the interest if we want to return to Singapore. maybe i miss some other important info, let me check further. thanks.
woonsc
post Aug 2 2020, 06:58 PM

Financial Padawan
2,025 posts

QUOTE(shakiraa @ Aug 2 2020, 05:50 PM)
thanks again for the advice, any good REITS to recommend?
Syfe 100% Reit if you have low capital to dca consistently. 😂
I using that la.. And can get free money from their referral too.
Furre P
post Aug 3 2020, 11:00 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(simpleguy10 @ Jul 30 2020, 11:12 PM)
thanks man, according to the agent , it'll take another 1-2 months for the IPA then I'll be able to travel into SG.

Hopefully no new wave coming out from those JIBJIB supporter violating social distancing SOP  ranting.gif
Did you meet any troubles submitting new application?
In the MOM website, it mentions clearly that "Employer should defer new application for the candidate outside Singapore"

I'm going to relocate internally to Singapore (same company different country) but we haven't send the EP application yet because
of this statement from MOM.

Please update here if your application approved! Thanks smile.gif

shakiraa
post Aug 3 2020, 12:50 PM

hips dont lie
756 posts

QUOTE(woonsc @ Aug 2 2020, 06:58 PM)
got it. thanks
ydkm P
post Aug 3 2020, 02:48 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(Furre @ Aug 3 2020, 11:00 AM)
In the MOM website, it mentions clearly that "Employer should defer new application for the candidate outside Singapore"

I'm going to relocate internally to Singapore (same company different country) but we haven't send the EP application yet because

The MOM site changed to "While we are progressively re-opening our borders, approvals for any new applications are still limited.".

According to expat forum and fb group, seen some of them got their ep approved (apply outside of sg, non-essential related).
simpleguy10
post Aug 3 2020, 03:13 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(Furre @ Aug 3 2020, 11:00 AM)

The agent told me that they have submitted the application, now waiting for approval.

yeah MOM website has also updated their notice, looks like submitting EP is 1 thing, getting approved during this period is another concern.

will update once i get the news from them, hopefully in another 2 week
Furre P
post Aug 3 2020, 03:50 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(ydkm @ Aug 3 2020, 02:48 PM)
The MOM site changed to "While we are progressively re-opening our borders, approvals for any new applications are still limited.".

According to expat forum and fb group, seen some of them got their ep approved (apply outside of sg, non-essential related).
Good to hear that and some of them still get their application approved!
Now I can tell my HR to proceed with the application.

Furre P
post Aug 3 2020, 03:53 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(simpleguy10 @ Aug 3 2020, 03:13 PM)
The agent told me that they have submitted the application, now waiting for approval.

yeah MOM website has also updated their notice, looks like submitting EP is 1 thing, getting approved during this period is another concern.

will update once i get the news from them, hopefully in another 2 week
Hope you will hear good news soon and don't forget to update here smile.gif

throwaway account
post Aug 3 2020, 05:08 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(garlicpesto @ Aug 1 2020, 03:59 PM)
malaysiansku.. im here seeking for advice again in whats a chain of shocking events..

so I was sent here for a work program 1 year ago and was supposed to be relocated back to KL office last month for my second year of tenure. However, I was deemed 'unqualified' and was given a notice of severance when my transition back home was due. No worries on that as I'm glad to be free of this company too.

Been sending out resumes all over as im going to be out of job soon but no luck since I require visa sponsorship..So i was packing up and clearing my mailbox today... I received a letter 3 days ago from ICA stating that my PR has been approved! I was shaking while reading the letter and am glad to have a glimmer of hope to stay in Singapore for an extended period of time..

As im reading through the list, I am worried that obtaining the employer stamp (EP152) would be an issue here. I was officially told by my line manager that I am being let go from the company as of last week, but both parties will be observing a 1 month, paid notice under labor laws.. so.. technically I am still under their employment and I could request this form/acknowledgement from HR right?

Fingers crossed as this is extremely time sensitive too.. my past months have been shit and this is going to be my get out of jail card.. does my line ends here if i fail to get the stamp from HR?

Thanks for reading and hope to seek your advice.
Congrats. You can email ICA and ask them about it. You'll be fine as long as it is not a fraud. Actually why didn't you google? This has been answered so many times.

This post has been edited by throwaway account: Aug 3 2020, 05:12 PM
ahboydeadlifts
post Aug 3 2020, 05:40 PM

0 posts

Anyone going back to Malaysia after 10 Aug? Unsure if my company willing to pay for all the expenses (SHN centre, swab test...)
hc7840
post Aug 3 2020, 08:04 PM

Getting Started
268 posts

QUOTE(ahboydeadlifts @ Aug 3 2020, 05:40 PM)
Anyone going back to Malaysia after 10 Aug? Unsure if my company willing to pay for all the expenses (SHN centre, swab test...)
What make you think they want to pay for you? You go home. Not they go home.

xIncite P
post Aug 3 2020, 09:43 PM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(woonsc @ Aug 2 2020, 06:58 PM)
Can advise how to invest in this? Will use your referral code haha
garlicpesto
post Aug 4 2020, 12:53 AM

Getting Started
194 posts

QUOTE(throwaway account @ Aug 3 2020, 01:08 AM)
Congrats. You can email ICA and ask them about it. You'll be fine as long as it is not a fraud. Actually why didn't you google? This has been answered so many times.
Yeah I saw online its fine if dont have that document as long can produce payslip. Fingers crossed my HR gets back to me with the form.
Jellybunny P
post Aug 4 2020, 01:28 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(xIncite @ Jul 30 2020, 01:36 PM)
applied in feb right after 6 months of work with S pass. Meaning I have not even work in SG for a full year yet
Hello there! Congrats on the successful application smile.gif May i know if you translated your birth certificate for the application?
Jellybunny P
post Aug 4 2020, 01:32 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(jbb_lkh @ Jul 30 2020, 06:37 PM)
Applied end of January, was approved end of June but my IPA letter hasn't even arrived yet until today. I've also realised SingPost has been messing up my postal mails lately. I have to email ICA just to inform that I didn't receive the letter after 1 month.
Hello there! Congrats on the successful application smile.gif May I know if you translated your birth certificate for the PR application?
PrincZe
post Aug 4 2020, 11:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,001 posts

QUOTE(Jellybunny @ Aug 4 2020, 01:32 AM)
Hello there! Congrats on the successful application smile.gif May I know if you translated your birth certificate for the PR application?
dont need translate. but it wont hurt to also translate and upload both. heheh tongue.gif
Jellybunny P
post Aug 4 2020, 02:27 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(PrincZe @ Aug 4 2020, 11:56 AM)
dont need translate. but it wont hurt to also translate and upload both. heheh tongue.gif
LOL did u translate?
PrincZe
post Aug 4 2020, 04:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,001 posts

QUOTE(Jellybunny @ Aug 4 2020, 02:27 PM)
LOL did u translate?
havent submit. but i know its not required bruce.gif
garlicpesto
post Aug 4 2020, 08:14 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

going to kallang tmrw for my PR formalities.. wish me luck blush.gif

407 Pages « < 397 398 399 400 401 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.80    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th September 2020 - 01:36 AM