post Jul 12 2017, 06:45 PM

31 posts

does it comes with passive version?
TSEdifier
post Jul 12 2017, 10:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

QUOTE(AntiNerds @ Jul 12 2017, 04:22 PM)
hi, where can i test the unit???
How many of you interested to test it?
If a lot, we can have a audition in Amplified smile.gif

This post has been edited by Edifier: Jul 12 2017, 10:09 PM
JOe891
post Oct 7 2017, 05:56 PM

13 posts

Me keen to try , frm pg
any early bird offer ?
Whr to try n buy?
razrstudio
post Dec 14 2017, 05:54 AM

2 posts

interested let me know where to audition
TSEdifier
post Dec 14 2017, 12:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

QUOTE(JOe891 @ Oct 7 2017, 05:56 PM)
Me keen to try , frm pg
any early bird offer ?
Whr to try n buy?
A200 will reach end of this month.

TSEdifier
post Dec 23 2017, 06:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

Airpulse A200

TSEdifier
post Dec 25 2017, 07:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

Grammy award winning super composer, Bob James talks with award winning loudspeaker engineer Phil Jones about Phil's latest innovation the MODEL-1 active bluetooth speakers. airpulseUSA.com

TSEdifier
post Dec 28 2017, 08:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

AirPulse A200 (Model One) vs JBL LSR305 || Sound Demo

This is a big one IMO, AirPulse goes against my long time budget benchmark, the JBL LSR305. Both have similar sized woofers, both have tweeters recessed inside the horn. But that would be the end of similarities. The biggest difference between those two is the price, JBL is around 1/3 of price of AirPulse and it shows everywhere. The build quality, the features, and most importantly the sound quality. AirPulse is better than JBL in every sound category, bass tightness and depth, midrange quality, top end extension and air, soundstageing, You name it. Does it justify the price difference? In my opinion yes, but if You can not afford AirPulse worry not, as JBL is still the king of budget speakers (AirPulse is in a different category altogether because of its price).

TSEdifier
post Dec 30 2017, 12:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

オーディオ界の鬼才、フィルジョーンズ氏デザインの最新スピーカーブランド、AIRPULSE・エアーパルスが始動。その最初の製品がハイレゾ対応スピーカーシステムA200です。

This post has been edited by Edifier: Dec 30 2017, 12:12 PM
TSEdifier
post Jan 3 2018, 07:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

AirPulse A200 is fantastically neutral speaker, with open, detailed and transparent sound from top to bottom. Add to that very solid build quality and rich set of features, and suddenly its steep price becomes much more reasonable. I was reluctant to return them, I wish I had them for longer. AirPulse A200 lands on top of my wish list to become my new benchmark speaker soon (gotta start saving those pennies), and from now on I am looking forward to next products from AirPulse and Mr. Phil Jones without any anxiety;) Highly recommended.

http://digitalstereophony.blogspot.my/2017...one-active.html

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Jan 6 2018, 05:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

The last of series of comparisons starring AirPulse and a transition to KEF X300A series of comparisons. Both speakers are close in price tag, yet they sound quite different. KEF X300A sounds rather dark with emphasis on midrange (with a bit of honky and nasal colorations) but recessed upper ranges, while AirPulse is more linear, neutural and detailed with more present upper midrange and treble. For me AirPulse is a winner here. Signal for this comparison was fed to both via analog inputs from external DAC. Cheers!

TSEdifier
post Jan 9 2018, 08:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

The last of series of comparisons starring AirPulse and a transition to KEF X300A series of comparisons. Both speakers are close in price tag, yet they sound quite different. KEF X300A sounds rather dark with emphasis on midrange (with a bit of honky and nasal colorations) but recessed upper ranges, while AirPulse is more linear, neutural and detailed with more present upper midrange and treble. For me AirPulse is a winner here. Signal for this comparison was fed to both via analog inputs from external DAC. Cheers!

wilkotan
post Jan 29 2018, 05:58 PM

2 posts

Hi Edifier Malaysia, where can I demo the Airpulse A-200 at the moment?
TSEdifier
post Feb 15 2018, 12:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

AirPulse A200 (Model One) vs JBL LSR305 || Sound Demo

TSEdifier
post Mar 12 2018, 10:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

‘Great, that’s the first new thing that’s happened since we happened.’ It was a step forward. There was something about his vocal that was an improvement on all of the English vocals until then. I was pleased with it.’

http://www.ppm6.tv/airpulse-a200-active-monitor-review/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Apr 3 2018, 09:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

TSEdifier
post May 9 2018, 12:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

TSEdifier
post Jun 14 2018, 03:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

Summing up, in some ways I’m not sure what to make of the Airpulse A200s – they are an intriguing mix of cutting edge technology and sound quality along with a few elements that you need to think carefully about. First audition the top end and make sure the balance is one you can live with. The active format with umbilical cable is an unusual configuration – does it work in your set up? It is always good when a product arrives that shakes up expectations – and the A200s are a breath of fresh air in monitor speakers, loaded with facilities, beautifully finished and with some outstanding audio strengths. And for the level of performance they are not at all expensive, isn’t that the definition of a bargain?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Jun 17 2018, 12:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

‘Great, that’s the first new thing that’s happened since we happened.’ It was a step forward. There was something about his vocal that was an improvement on all of the English vocals until then. I was pleased with it.’

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Jul 10 2018, 09:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,537 posts

Testing AirPulse A200

11 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version