Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

iPhone 7 plus wholesale?!? HELP!, Help I am confused

views

TScoldblood666
post Feb 28 2017, 04:57 PM, updated 8y ago

16 posts

So I am planning to buy iPhone 7+ because of promotion on Machines (128GB in same price of 32GB). But I planned to look around on web before buying and I found few sellers on different websites.

Two of them were selling this "Brand New iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet black" for RM3010 including postage fee.
I contacted the guy and asked him if he has stock. He said 15 sets available. Heres the summary of my discussion with him.

Condition? - Brand New Sealed
Delivery? - You will receive set within a day after payment confirmation via FedEx, PosLaju.
Warranty? - 1 Year Apple Warranty, 6 month return policy
Why selling so cheap? - because we are wholesellers and buy in bulk.
blink.gif

so guys, Help me!! I am confused hmm.gif
should I trust him? I mean there are tons of sellers like him with cheap prices, brand new sets. But its just too good to be true.
Do you think the phone is original? Or Do you think its refurbished and repacked? Or Do you think they have actually bought it from wholesale (if that exists for apple).

TYIA. rclxm9.gif

will4848
post Feb 28 2017, 05:04 PM

UNKNOWN
5,520 posts

QUOTE(coldblood666 @ Feb 28 2017, 04:57 PM)
So I am planning to buy iPhone 7+ because of promotion on Machines (128GB in same price of 32GB). But I planned to look around on web before buying and I found few sellers on different websites.

Two of them were selling this "Brand New iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet black" for RM3010 including postage fee.
I contacted the guy and asked him if he has stock. He said 15 sets available. Heres the summary of my discussion with him.

Delivery? - You will receive set within a day after payment confirmation via FedEx, PosLaju.
blink.gif
so guys, Help me!! I am confused  hmm.gif
should I trust him? I mean there are tons of sellers like him with cheap prices, brand new sets. But its just too good to be true.
Do you think the phone is original? Or Do you think its refurbished and repacked? Or Do you think they have actually bought it from wholesale (if that exists for apple).
TYIA. rclxm9.gif
why u think he is selling fake, refurbished or used iphone to u ??

once u bankin, your money already gone .... u think he will still post rubbish to u ?

since u know the price is too good to be true why still think so much ? doh.gif
ReaperX
post Feb 28 2017, 05:07 PM

U can be the moon but still be jealous of the stars.
864 posts

Seriously highly suspicious...
There are already lotsa news about cheap iphone scams and why still take the risk. It's totally not worth it.

Remember, if it's too good to be true...it always surely is.
ReaperX
post Feb 28 2017, 05:08 PM

U can be the moon but still be jealous of the stars.
864 posts

QUOTE(will4848 @ Feb 28 2017, 05:04 PM)
why u think he is selling fake, refurbished or used iphone to u ??

once u bankin, your money already gone .... u think he will still post rubbish to u ?

since u know the price is too good to be true why still think so much ?  doh.gif
Agree, for such a trade...always deal via COD. Else just drop it and move on.
Save up for the real deal instead...please.
TScoldblood666
post Feb 28 2017, 05:16 PM

16 posts

Because I am slow hehe
On serious note, when you see that there is a 50% chance that you will save 1299 bucks and still get the thing you want, mind starts to ponder biggrin.gif
TScoldblood666
post Feb 28 2017, 05:18 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(ReaperX @ Feb 28 2017, 05:07 PM)
Seriously highly suspicious...
There are already lotsa news about cheap iphone scams and why still take the risk. It's totally not worth it.

Remember, if it's too good to be true...it always surely is.
agreed my kind sir. I will definitely spend extra RM800 instead of getting scammed. icon_rolleyes.gif
abubin
post Feb 28 2017, 05:27 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

apple phones always in demand and high price because there are no such thing as "buying in bulk". Even for maxis or digi they buy like thousands of units their profit margin per phone is still like 200-300 hundred bucks only. These providers selling iphones + packages to make money from the packages.

So if someone tell you they got iphone cheap buy buying in bulk then it is 100% scam. If so easy anyone would have done it already.

This post has been edited by abubin: Feb 28 2017, 05:28 PM
SUSkc6012
post Feb 28 2017, 07:00 PM

Apple Super Fans
2,501 posts

U can actually trust him if you've plenty of money and dunno how to spend
firdausbhari
post Feb 28 2017, 07:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,194 posts

Lol. Its a scam for sure.
Baconateer
post Feb 28 2017, 07:43 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,875 posts

ask for COD..at police station..
magnesium
post Feb 28 2017, 07:45 PM

Regular
1,130 posts

cod only
chc82
post Feb 28 2017, 07:57 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

If you doubt about it, don't. That's my policy when I buy online. Better safe than regret later.
Andrewtst
post Feb 28 2017, 08:05 PM

Forgiveness is Happiness
All Stars
28,111 posts

Ask COD, sure the seller refuse.

Nothing is free this world.

The price is way too cheap to consider.
YoungMan
post Feb 28 2017, 08:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,394 posts

If it is not Apple Store, Switch or Machine, it is not safe for you to transfer money online to seller like that. The next day, for all you know that seller is gone. If you insist, do COD and look at the phone yourself. it should be refurbished set or worst, stolen unit because no one can afford selling that cheap.
un.deux.trois
post Feb 28 2017, 09:10 PM

On my way
674 posts

Please don't fall for this.
nexona88
post Feb 28 2017, 10:22 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,835 posts

Hmm feels like scam only...
blood_falcon
post Mar 1 2017, 06:25 AM

Getting Started
122 posts

blink.gif
TYIA. rclxm9.gif
This offer sound like scam... do COD if u want to buy no postage.
alien3d
post Mar 2 2017, 02:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

blink.gif
TYIA. rclxm9.gif
no ... if carrier lock ?
jimcarrey
post Mar 2 2017, 05:19 PM

On my way
546 posts

Aromachong again

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.57    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:40 PM