Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Review - Xiaofang 1080p IP Camera

idoblu
post Jan 7 2019, 11:24 AM

stars for sale
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(kinnasai @ Jan 7 2019, 10:38 AM)
I am not getting the push notifications from Xiao fang, although the motion detection is working and recorded. But, No push notifications... I reset few times the setup and also reinstalled the apps.. But just now push notification.
Any 1 can help?
you using iOS or Android
you need to approve notification settings on your phone
tthou88
post Jan 13 2019, 12:54 PM

Group: Junior Member

Does anyone here using xiaofang face the issue of the video not recorded into the micro SD card?
I then realized is the micro SD card unable to format or overwrite. Is this caused by the xiaofang or is the SD card that I am using already having problem? I switch over 2 or 3 cards and still the same outcome.

Latest SD card i am using able to format, however unable to record when i put it in xiaofang.
eddyann
post Jan 18 2019, 03:49 PM

Gold Miner

QUOTE(tthou88 @ Jan 13 2019, 12:54 PM)
Does anyone here using xiaofang face the issue of the video not recorded into the micro SD card?
I then realized is the micro SD card unable to format or overwrite. Is this caused by the xiaofang or is the SD card that I am using already having problem? I switch over 2 or 3 cards and still the same outcome.

Latest SD card i am using able to format, however unable to record when i put it in xiaofang.
I have the same issues as well on xiaofang and dafang. dafang still can detect the sd card but cannot format, but can record 24hrs video. however cannot play back, check in the pc got file and can play the video

xiaofang, cannot detect/format/record at all. not sure why, but the camera used to work well with the sd card. any idea guys?
newbieockids
post Jan 18 2019, 03:56 PM

Regular

update to latest firmware & latest mi home apps..

12 Pages « < 10 11 12Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0622sec    5.01    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 03:07 PM