Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[OFFICIAL]Rig Suggestion Q&A Thread V13!

views

myway1985
post Today, 01:20 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,563 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Jun 19 2024, 12:56 PM)
Hi currently how much needed to build a super fast computer?Mostly used it for web browsing and only play game like Counter Strike and valorant that entry level graphic card can do.

Because I see some twitch streamer their pc are super fast and snappy when switching between tabs with so many tabs and program running. I sure they using top spec CPU and GPU which is out of my budget, hoping I can save a few thousand off bcs I dont need a top of the line GPU..
i7, 32gb ram.. n a 4070 if u got budget.. so state budget better..
babylon52281
post Today, 02:13 PM

Regular
1,418 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Jun 19 2024, 12:56 PM)
Hi currently how much needed to build a super fast computer?Mostly used it for web browsing and only play game like Counter Strike and valorant that entry level graphic card can do.

Because I see some twitch streamer their pc are super fast and snappy when switching between tabs with so many tabs and program running. I sure they using top spec CPU and GPU which is out of my budget, hoping I can save a few thousand off bcs I dont need a top of the line GPU..
If they earn money from stream, it doesnt mean that they need such high end PC for their use, its just that they could afford for such a setup and so they flex to the max.
Do they need an i9 + 4090 to game & stream? None at all its overkill.

Are you a streamer too? Dont be too hardup on following them, unless you can afford it, get what suits your needs & budget, so let us know what your use case.

This post has been edited by babylon52281: Today, 02:15 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0249sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th June 2024 - 04:01 PM