Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Action/Platformer Middle-earth: Shadow of War, August 22nd

views

TenSou
post Oct 10 2017, 03:18 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(soul_fly9900 @ Oct 10 2017, 03:15 PM)
The pricing seems odd though, the gold edition rm169, states that it includes the DLC content, but the season pass itself cost rm170.
Season pass is still the US version with USD price due to the pricing glitch earlier.

This post has been edited by TenSou: Oct 10 2017, 03:19 PM
chriswoo
post Oct 10 2017, 03:20 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Oct 10 2017, 03:00 PM)
i read an article on Kotaku..

the author says he doesnt feel the need to use real money..

he just earn all the things just by playing it..

but toward the end..post-game..prepare to grind alot...

https://kotaku.com/what-you-need-to-know-ab...rsia-1819293793
Many review already said the early 4 mission u do not need grinding or loots for progression but come later mission in the open world process u must need insane amount time repetitive grind to unlock progression. What come more worst the true ending is locked within the loot crate and ether u must spend more money or lucky enough to unlock it to gain the ending you wish to experience.

This post has been edited by chriswoo: Oct 10 2017, 03:20 PM
Baconateer
post Oct 10 2017, 03:22 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,875 posts

QUOTE(chriswoo @ Oct 10 2017, 03:20 PM)
Many review already said the early 4 mission u do not need grinding or loots for progression but come later mission in the open world process u must need insane amount time repetitive grind to unlock progression. What come more worst the true ending is locked within the loot crate and ether u must spend more money or lucky enough to unlock it to gain the ending you wish to experience.
True ending locked within loot crate?

I thought u just have to beat Shadow War to get the true ending..
chriswoo
post Oct 10 2017, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Oct 10 2017, 03:22 PM)
True ending locked within loot crate?

I thought u just have to beat Shadow War to get the true ending..
yup u have to have massive grind to true ending

good luck grinding thousand of hrs on it.

This post has been edited by chriswoo: Oct 10 2017, 03:36 PM
Baconateer
post Oct 10 2017, 03:36 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,875 posts

QUOTE(chriswoo @ Oct 10 2017, 03:31 PM)
yup u have to have massive grind to true ending

good luck grinding thousand of hrs on it.
so basically..prepare for huge amount of grinds if you bought this game..

but there's no need to use real money..
youngy
post Oct 10 2017, 03:36 PM

Casual
389 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Didn't PO the game due to the implementation of micro transaction.

Mind to explain why we needed to grind on the later part of the game? Can't watch youtube in office.

This post has been edited by youngy: Oct 10 2017, 03:46 PM
chriswoo
post Oct 10 2017, 03:50 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

The reviewer are calculating and explaining how much grind u need to fully achieved 100% or unlock the true ending as most of the side quest are locked within special requirement of legendary heroes in order to completed the quest and you need complete all the site quest to unlock the true ending. As for the part grinding explanation it is base on like mobile game which take massive amount of time just grind currency money to buy loot crate and hope gambling on RNG (random number generate) to give u that particular heroes just to unlock the side quest mission. They estimate it might take 2250 hours just run through unlocking most of the stuff (if that is you are lucky enough) but imagine that your story line experience especially in SINGLE Player campaign will be ruin when they treated as MMO thread....

here what another famous reviewer said his opinion on this BS marketing

This post has been edited by chriswoo: Oct 10 2017, 03:59 PM
youngy
post Oct 10 2017, 03:57 PM

Casual
389 posts

Thanks for the explanation. Dayum... why they wanna do this to us? I thought of buying it tonight at Steam.

Guess I gotta just wait for Angry Joe review. He hates micro transaction and I wanted to know what's his opinion on SoW.

Shitty publishers practice! As if paying full price for a game is not enough for them...
chriswoo
post Oct 10 2017, 03:59 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(youngy @ Oct 10 2017, 03:57 PM)

Thanks for the explanation. Dayum... why they wanna do this to us? I thought of buying it tonight at Steam.

Guess I gotta just wait for Angry Joe review. He hates micro transaction and I wanted to know what's his opinion on SoW.

Shitty publishers practice! As if paying full price for a game is not enough for them...
YES I hate this greedy BS market scheme. Everyone know greedy company implement micro transaction and said excuse you have option not to purchase it BUT they didn't say how many wall timer obstacle they will implement to make you feel that you need extra real money to be essential for progressing like free mobile game app.

TenSou
post Oct 10 2017, 04:00 PM

48 posts

While MT is a shitty practice, at least we don't have to pay the full $60 for this game because of regional pricing. You can get the game for only RM89 from greenmangaming so it's not too bad.
chriswoo
post Oct 10 2017, 04:06 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

This thing has to STOP NOW, I can tolerate it is use for multiplayer BUT I can not tolerate it comes to single player campaign as this will make you only play ONCE and then that IT !!!!!! no more replayability. Also Do i mention the Game Dev said what you get from the loot box legendary hero is not PERMANENT !! that mean your legendary hero might die and that IT you need more grind time or money to get loot crate to get back the heroes.
chriswoo
post Oct 10 2017, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(TenSou @ Oct 10 2017, 04:00 PM)
While MT is a shitty practice, at least we don't have to pay the full $60 for this game because of regional pricing. You can get the game for only RM89 from greenmangaming so it's not too bad.
i might wait 2 month as it will definitely goes on 50% to 70% discount winter Christmas sale after full of negative review on the 1st week lunch.
youngy
post Oct 10 2017, 04:21 PM

Casual
389 posts

QUOTE(chriswoo @ Oct 10 2017, 05:06 PM)
This thing has to STOP NOW, I can tolerate it is use for multiplayer BUT I can not tolerate it comes to single player campaign as this will make you only play ONCE and then that IT !!!!!! no more replayability. Also Do i mention the Game Dev said  what you get from the loot box legendary hero is not PERMANENT !! that mean your legendary hero might die and that IT you need more grind time or money to get loot crate to get back the heroes.
Implementing it in single player campaign is really BS to the MAX!

I'll definitely wait for the game to be on sales before purchasing it!
chriswoo
post Oct 10 2017, 05:06 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

here another review 2 cent.

This post has been edited by chriswoo: Oct 10 2017, 05:07 PM
ChocChristy
post Oct 10 2017, 09:19 PM

Casual
307 posts

I have a copy from GMG if anyone wants. Standard Edition. Letting it go at GMG price. RM89.

Initially bought it think it was price error. Then decided I didn't want to keep it because... loot crates.. So wanna let it go.

Not keen on how many AAA games are going the loot crate directino. doh.gif

This post has been edited by ChocChristy: Oct 10 2017, 09:20 PM
skylinelover
post Oct 10 2017, 09:36 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(ChocChristy @ Oct 10 2017, 09:19 PM)
I have a copy from GMG if anyone wants. Standard Edition. Letting it go at GMG price. RM89.

Initially bought it think it was price error. Then decided I didn't want to keep it because... loot crates.. So wanna let it go.

Not keen on how many AAA games are going the loot crate directino.  doh.gif
haha feel your pain mang rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

I thought forza 7 loot crates already causes big waves of angry hoohaa

mana taau other big titles like SoW also going 4 the loot crates kill doh.gif doh.gif
soul_fly9900
post Oct 10 2017, 11:11 PM

Getting Started
148 posts

Its like testing the market for them, if now they see players will still buy it despite the hate towards microtransaction, they will push it to the next level, if not WB other publishers will do it next time. If they really feel the pain of their act this time if sales numbers not to expectation then they probably will rethink their strategy for their next game. Angry Joe was already quite angry with this when it was announced.
youngy
post Oct 10 2017, 11:40 PM

Casual
389 posts

QUOTE(soul_fly9900 @ Oct 11 2017, 12:11 AM)
Its like testing the market for them, if now they see players will still buy it despite the hate towards microtransaction, they will push it to the next level, if not WB other publishers will do it next time. If they really feel the pain of their act this time if sales numbers not to expectation then they probably will rethink their strategy for their next game. Angry Joe was already quite angry with this when it was announced.
I'm really disappointed in it. Made my decision not to PO it.

Gonna wait for price drop. ranting.gif
gbwedward
post Oct 11 2017, 08:33 AM

Getting Started
259 posts

Kecian ppl still buying youtuber's hooha on the loot crate thing. Game is fun so far, loot crate was never an issue as long as you don't buy it. I got better loot killing orc captains than loot crate drops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TSRei7
post Oct 11 2017, 08:49 AM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

Desperate gamers lol.. Not like there isn't any other games to play out there.
Not supporting or buying such games will send a message that you don't want such stupid loot crate system, but no, instead you buy and tell them it's ok to implement anything. rofl

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:29 PM