Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What is the best MMO mouse?, what do you use?

views

paulhar1s50n
post Sep 4 2017, 02:14 PM

6 posts

I'm also using G600 gaming mouse and I like it, the size doesn't bother me as it gets the job done. The only thing that irks me off is it sudden resets or clears the settings. I don't know why it's happening. @ TS have you experienced this issue as well?
paulhar1s50n
post Sep 4 2017, 02:24 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Aug 28 2017, 09:33 AM)
I think MMO is very unhealthy, well for me, it makes me extremely competitive and I am more temperamental. And I get stress out because it's a forever grinding process. Maybe because I play in European servers and people there are more competitive. Mainly because I have been raiding with them and it gets tiring with all the strict rules and whatnot.  mega_shok.gif  That's why I left. haha! Now I am just playing single player games, that I can play at my own pace. biggrin.gif Which makes me enjoy gaming better, and more relaxing.  biggrin.gif
I also left but planning to come back after I heard the update. IMO, to enjoy this game is you must avoid competition, just play it casually. It is still fun without the competition. Aside from that, competition just gives disappointment.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:39 PM