Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What is the best MMO mouse?, what do you use?

views

TSmiyakochan89
post Feb 24 2017, 04:40 PM, updated 7y ago

Wut?
6,615 posts

Hey guys, as per the title.
I used to use Logitech G600 and it's amazing for my elementalist especially during raids. But I find it too heavy and large and my wrist gets really tiring all the time. So I just wanna check if there are any other options in the market which is perhaps slightly lighter or smaller and good for MMO?

TSmiyakochan89
post Aug 21 2017, 11:03 AM

Wut?
6,615 posts

QUOTE(The Amateur Working Bee @ May 14 2017, 11:38 PM)
i main an ele, used to use death adder till i realize it gets worn out pretty easily, ended up getting a really light and comfortable random brand that actually last me more than 3-6 mths lol

the thing about gw2 is, you pan your view so much, if your mouse durability is shit like razer, you will change it less than a year

so just get something which is durable, consistent, comfortable and doesnt jam, easy to clean. any brand as long as it fits the need.
Kinda stopped playing Gw2 now, which is good. More time to focus on other amazing games. rclxms.gif
TSmiyakochan89
post Aug 28 2017, 09:33 AM

Wut?
6,615 posts

QUOTE(The Amateur Working Bee @ Aug 23 2017, 01:08 AM)
i stopped too, only returned for legendary armor of late and unlocking the trinkets, but i cant spend as much time on mmo as last time. what are you playing now?
I think MMO is very unhealthy, well for me, it makes me extremely competitive and I am more temperamental. And I get stress out because it's a forever grinding process. Maybe because I play in European servers and people there are more competitive. Mainly because I have been raiding with them and it gets tiring with all the strict rules and whatnot. mega_shok.gif That's why I left. haha! Now I am just playing single player games, that I can play at my own pace. biggrin.gif Which makes me enjoy gaming better, and more relaxing. biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.85    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:51 PM