Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What is the best MMO mouse?, what do you use?

views

TSmiyakochan89
post Feb 24 2017, 04:40 PM, updated 7y ago

Wut?
6,615 posts

Hey guys, as per the title.
I used to use Logitech G600 and it's amazing for my elementalist especially during raids. But I find it too heavy and large and my wrist gets really tiring all the time. So I just wanna check if there are any other options in the market which is perhaps slightly lighter or smaller and good for MMO?

Jas2davir
post Feb 25 2017, 02:11 AM

Casual
458 posts

well you could try those razer mouse, i generally use heavy mouse because i love the control it gives me, i used razer like twice and feel that its really light, if you like having a lot of buttons can give razer naga or naga hex, i personally love logitech.
Salamander
post Apr 25 2017, 11:17 AM

45 posts

I normally use my razer death adder 2013. I also have a razer black widow mechanical kb from around that time too. Now the thing is, I thought I would be more efficient getting a new mouse, so I got a logitech g600 recently. It's an awesome mouse and it does make some things easier. However for me it is also highly dependant on what class I am using, as I find myself going back to my death adder quite frequently. To be honest, it has enough buttons but I do also like my g600. I wvw primarily so I actually have both mouse side by side but atm I disconnected g600 to make more room on my desk. I have all classes and I am a build whore, I have some kind of addiction to it and all weaponsets so having these two mouse is nice. I find myself using death adder on engi/mesmer/thief/ele/ranger/guardian/warr/rev...actually all of them. The g600 is maybe useful for my engi & ele rotations as those two classes are a little similar in the way they swap toolkits/attunements, and I see this probably very useful in stuff like raids maybe, but it definitely works nicely in wvw. If you have a friend that has a mouse with a lot of buttons, ask if you can borrow it for 1-2 weeks and try, then you'll be able to come to a conclusion if you feel comfortable with it.

Update: egads. Just reread your post lels. Ok, when I was buying my g600 I read there was another alternative which was the corsair scimitar but at the time I did not know where to get it, maybe that could be a more comfy on the hands option.
azizul1975
post May 1 2017, 09:32 AM

Regular
1,075 posts

Logitech G300s is a low cost multi button (9 programmable) mouse suitable for playing GW2.... you can get it cheaper at Lazada sometimes... i got mine for around RM85

This post has been edited by azizul1975: May 1 2017, 09:33 AM
Salamander
post May 3 2017, 05:48 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(azizul1975 @ May 1 2017, 09:32 AM)
Logitech G300s is a low cost multi button (9 programmable)  mouse suitable for playing GW2.... you can get it cheaper at Lazada sometimes... i got mine for around RM85
Hey thanks, that's sounds like not too bad of a price for another spare multi button mouse - I might consider it.
The Amateur Working Bee
post May 14 2017, 11:38 PM

Regular
1,646 posts

i main an ele, used to use death adder till i realize it gets worn out pretty easily, ended up getting a really light and comfortable random brand that actually last me more than 3-6 mths lol

the thing about gw2 is, you pan your view so much, if your mouse durability is shit like razer, you will change it less than a year

so just get something which is durable, consistent, comfortable and doesnt jam, easy to clean. any brand as long as it fits the need.
Savor_Savvy
post Aug 21 2017, 10:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,740 posts

Stopped using Abyssus and currently using g102.
TSmiyakochan89
post Aug 21 2017, 11:03 AM

Wut?
6,615 posts

QUOTE(The Amateur Working Bee @ May 14 2017, 11:38 PM)
i main an ele, used to use death adder till i realize it gets worn out pretty easily, ended up getting a really light and comfortable random brand that actually last me more than 3-6 mths lol

the thing about gw2 is, you pan your view so much, if your mouse durability is shit like razer, you will change it less than a year

so just get something which is durable, consistent, comfortable and doesnt jam, easy to clean. any brand as long as it fits the need.
Kinda stopped playing Gw2 now, which is good. More time to focus on other amazing games. rclxms.gif
kmtan181
post Aug 21 2017, 01:33 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

I have a G600 spare mouse (looks very new hardly use) if anyone is interested ? Can pm me here and ingame as well Axxo.7430
The Amateur Working Bee
post Aug 23 2017, 01:08 AM

Regular
1,646 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Aug 21 2017, 11:03 AM)
Kinda stopped playing Gw2 now, which is good. More time to focus on other amazing games.  rclxms.gif
i stopped too, only returned for legendary armor of late and unlocking the trinkets, but i cant spend as much time on mmo as last time. what are you playing now?
TSmiyakochan89
post Aug 28 2017, 09:33 AM

Wut?
6,615 posts

QUOTE(The Amateur Working Bee @ Aug 23 2017, 01:08 AM)
i stopped too, only returned for legendary armor of late and unlocking the trinkets, but i cant spend as much time on mmo as last time. what are you playing now?
I think MMO is very unhealthy, well for me, it makes me extremely competitive and I am more temperamental. And I get stress out because it's a forever grinding process. Maybe because I play in European servers and people there are more competitive. Mainly because I have been raiding with them and it gets tiring with all the strict rules and whatnot. mega_shok.gif That's why I left. haha! Now I am just playing single player games, that I can play at my own pace. biggrin.gif Which makes me enjoy gaming better, and more relaxing. biggrin.gif
paulhar1s50n
post Sep 4 2017, 02:14 PM

6 posts

I'm also using G600 gaming mouse and I like it, the size doesn't bother me as it gets the job done. The only thing that irks me off is it sudden resets or clears the settings. I don't know why it's happening. @ TS have you experienced this issue as well?
paulhar1s50n
post Sep 4 2017, 02:24 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Aug 28 2017, 09:33 AM)
I think MMO is very unhealthy, well for me, it makes me extremely competitive and I am more temperamental. And I get stress out because it's a forever grinding process. Maybe because I play in European servers and people there are more competitive. Mainly because I have been raiding with them and it gets tiring with all the strict rules and whatnot.  mega_shok.gif  That's why I left. haha! Now I am just playing single player games, that I can play at my own pace. biggrin.gif Which makes me enjoy gaming better, and more relaxing.  biggrin.gif
I also left but planning to come back after I heard the update. IMO, to enjoy this game is you must avoid competition, just play it casually. It is still fun without the competition. Aside from that, competition just gives disappointment.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.61    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:01 AM