Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Militaria Collection

views

snipersnake
post Mar 8 2013, 10:09 AM

typical abah
2,652 posts

wow this thread is dead biggrin.gif

any more collectors? am into military gear myself.
hakimix
post Apr 1 2018, 04:37 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

Sorry for necro-ing the thread but does anyone know some stores in Malaysia that sell WWII era uniforms? Just looking for the M43 field cap no matter officer or not.

Found this site as it's credible as they provide the costumes for some Hollywood movies but I'm just a bit wary as it may not fit me properly.

strikermac
post Apr 3 2018, 04:32 PM

2 posts

Juz know have this kind of thread. sweat.gif

BTW BTW... juz sharing one of the local seller here.
If anyone love modern military uniform or stuffs, go to website below have a look. brows.gif
Malaysia Military Tag
hakimix
post Apr 16 2018, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(strikermac @ Apr 3 2018, 04:32 PM)
Juz know have this kind of thread. sweat.gif

BTW BTW... juz sharing one of the local seller here.
If anyone love modern military uniform or stuffs, go to website below have a look. brows.gif
Malaysia Military Tag
Haven't been following this thread for a while should've subscribe. Danke schön mein Freund (no homo).

EDIT: Browsing the catalog it doesn't have the historical uniforms just generic tacticool stuff. Too much to ask for a small market I guess.

This post has been edited by hakimix: Apr 16 2018, 09:04 PM
rambu_tan
post Oct 15 2018, 10:49 AM

0 posts

Hi I am a collector of vintage and modern militaria. I am looking for the Malaysian Army Victorinox that is standard issue to recruits, and am wondering where I can get it the next time that I am in KL. Are there army supply / surplus shops that soldiers can go to buy their equipment? Does the logistics work on an issue basis where the personnel are issued their items from the stores / CQMS or does it function on a credit basis by which soldiers are given credits each year and can buy items with credits / cash (like in Singapore)?

This post has been edited by rambu_tan: Oct 15 2018, 12:11 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
rambu_tan
post Oct 15 2018, 03:07 PM

0 posts

Hi I am a collector of vintage and modern militaria. I am looking for the Malaysian Army Victorinox that is standard issue to recruits, and am wondering where I can get it the next time that I am in KL. Are there army supply / surplus shops that soldiers can go to buy their equipment? Does the logistics work on an issue basis where the personnel are issued their items from the stores / CQMS or does it function on a credit basis by which soldiers are given credits each year and can buy items with credits / cash (like in Singapore)?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
BloodyCrow
post Mar 13 2019, 11:13 PM

0 posts

I got 2 gas mask, Israeli shalom 4a1 (I know I should boycott it but as long as it keep me alive what harm?) and Avon FM-12. Also, some lencana from WW2 Germany and some collar tab. Also Im hopping to buy visor and maybe helmet or uniform of German ww2, any recommendation?

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0229sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:59 PM