Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis Surfmore 30 change to Maxis ValueSurf 2, RM38 for 3gb data per month

views

HippyTony
post Feb 24 2017, 03:14 PM

Enthusiast
960 posts

Guys, seriously you need to look beyond Maxis, there are other telcos that have better package. In my family we have been with Maxis from day 1, that is over 20 years and last year CS told us more or less take it or leave when they increase their fees. This is a stop gap measure to stop further "loyal" customers from porting.

Only one thing you just have to work harder to test which network is suitable for you. I bought very other telcos prepaid to test their network for my family and we are no longer with Maxis.
HippyTony
post Mar 9 2017, 02:45 PM

Enthusiast
960 posts

QUOTE(CTU @ Mar 9 2017, 01:10 PM)
Well of course the GB has gond up but for customers like me, i have 5 supplementary lines under me, that's an increase of RM40. My supplementary lines are used by parents who just use wifi at home and then the 1gb was enuf. I was already planning to port to celcom bfore this. Now think i might just do it.
Don't mind me asking, have you tested Celcom network at your place? It may show 4G but the speed is really slow at my place.
HippyTony
post Apr 18 2017, 09:34 PM

Enthusiast
960 posts

Well, well, well last year you Maxis told me and my family the other choice is MOP OR NOTHING when u changed our plans under enhancements! We all MNP. What's changed your mind?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:04 PM