Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Place to keep my dog while away - Mont Kiara

views

sampan1027
post Aug 16 2007, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(Digitral @ Aug 16 2007, 10:33 PM)
izzit the pet cottage got own a CKCS - cavalier king charles spaniel ?
Yalor yalor! That one lor .. I think over there quite comfortable for boarding leh .. Grooming service I dunno good or not lar .. But for boarding, seems like got confidence
Digitral
post Aug 17 2007, 01:25 AM

Full Capdase Product
7,578 posts

QUOTE(sampan1027 @ Aug 16 2007, 10:52 PM)
Yalor yalor! That one lor .. I think over there quite comfortable for boarding leh .. Grooming service I dunno good or not lar .. But for boarding, seems like got confidence
because my gf's friend tell me that that shop is belong to her sister's friend want
and she told me that got a cute Ckcs there. i havent been there yet . but she say the environment good for boarding wor , will try go there one day see see look look =')

hmchan911
post Sep 1 2007, 12:24 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(won @ Aug 16 2007, 02:50 PM)
Yes, I saw the GR picture too. In fact, the dog on the right in the 2 picture (after the food picture) that Jaunty post looks like a GR as well.� laugh.gif
But the website stated otherwise...unless GR is not consider a big breed.�� biggrin.gif tongue.gif
I am just highlighting that it may be harder to find a boarding place for big breed, no other intention.� smile.gif
It is a good site to know and nice services nevertheless!
GR is medium breed la

Added on September 1, 2007, 12:27 pm
QUOTE(won @ Aug 16 2007, 03:07 PM)
I guess they need a larger compound and it take up more space (equals to less furkids they can keep). That's what one of the pet hotel told me when I inquire.
Haha, large breed not necessary easier to keep and discipline.� sweat.gif� Because of their size, they can be more destructive and harder to control.� rclxub.gif I think taking your 2 devils for a walk would be easier than being dragged along by an overly enthusiatic GR. That's why large breed dog need to attend obedience class.
hhhaha ur GR drag u too
same with mine

This post has been edited by hmchan911: Sep 1 2007, 12:30 PM
JovO
post Aug 15 2017, 05:11 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(btrnart1 @ Mar 2 2007, 10:51 AM)
Hi Everyone,

Is there a kennel around mont kiara that can look after my Dog while I travel overseas.  Generally, this will happen once every month or 2.
If there is a list, could someone please let me know the charges etc.

Thanks in advance.
Hi you may consider pet shop located at Jln Kuching named "SAFARI PETS PLANET"
good place and clean. They are selling pets food and doing grooming service as well.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:04 PM