Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
102 Pages « < 79 80 81 82 83 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SETIA ECOHILL (VERSION 18) [OWNER'S HUAT THREAD], Township with First Mall in Semenyih

views

d0j0b
post Feb 21 2018, 09:31 PM

On my way
694 posts

Alat Dapur or AD is coming to Ecohill Taipan! Opening soon at the front row corner unit.

http://www.alatdapur.com.my/
BRE
post Feb 21 2018, 10:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,186 posts

No medium cost apmt in seh2? Shud build oso 4 more varieties

U didn take any pics of seh2 bro? Nothng 2 c there yet?
Longshot
post Feb 21 2018, 11:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Feb 21 2018, 10:36 PM)
No medium cost apmt in seh2? Shud build oso 4 more varieties

U didn take any pics of seh2 bro? Nothng 2 c there yet?
I didn't visit SEH 2 site, so no pictures. I went to Eco Forest instead smile.gif
I only discuss the SEH 2 master plan with the SA and she mentioned that all the previous allocation for medium cost apartment or condo in SEH 2 have been removed and converted to RSK to meet government requirement.

SEH 2 will concentrate more on landed.
Thus density will be lower for the overall township. I think. But not sure how many RSK going to be build there.

What I didn't quite like is that north of Guarantee Tempurung aka Adventure Park has some plot of land allocated for light industry.

This post has been edited by Longshot: Feb 21 2018, 11:01 PM
Azwancel
post Feb 22 2018, 12:25 AM

27 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Feb 21 2018, 08:45 PM)
D series apartments:

All 3 apartments are really nice.
I like that there is quite a big gap between them. This makes looking at all 3 apartments won't have that high density feel.

There is a stream in front of the link houses which also add a nice landscape feature for the apartments entrances.

There is also nice walkway with tree lines and scrubs leading to the Ecohill Walk Mall.

I was told by the SA that D'camelia is the last medium.cost apartment in SEH and SEH 2. There will only be RSK in SEH 2.
SA mentioned that D'camelia oni left around 30%.
How did you get in bro? Was there before.. Guard not allow us to get in.. Teach me skill.. Haha
Longshot
post Feb 22 2018, 09:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(Azwancel @ Feb 22 2018, 12:25 AM)
How did you get in bro? Was there before.. Guard not allow us to get in.. Teach me skill.. Haha
smile.gif

vincentSEH83
post Feb 22 2018, 09:50 AM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Feb 21 2018, 11:00 PM)
I didn't visit SEH 2 site, so no pictures. I went to Eco Forest instead smile.gif
I only discuss the SEH 2 master plan with the SA and she mentioned that all the previous allocation for medium cost apartment or condo in SEH 2 have been removed and converted to RSK to meet government requirement.

SEH 2 will concentrate more on landed.
Thus density will be lower for the overall township. I think. But not sure how many RSK going to be build there.

What I didn't quite like is that north of Guarantee Tempurung aka Adventure Park has some plot of land allocated for light industry.
Location wise and masterplan..I feel SEH is better than SEH2 as Clubhouse & SEH Walk Mall all located at SEH. For investor/own stay, It is not a bad choice to invest at SEH as the value may increase when the project is completed. Remember during RSK launch in SEH, there is damn many ppl queue for it...
Longshot
post Feb 22 2018, 10:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(vincentSEH83 @ Feb 22 2018, 09:50 AM)
Location wise and masterplan..I feel SEH is better than SEH2 as Clubhouse & SEH Walk Mall all located at SEH. For investor/own stay, It is not a bad choice to invest at SEH as the value may increase when the project is completed. Remember during RSK launch in SEH, there is damn many ppl queue for it...
I concur.
SEH seem more complete with a well balance of commercial and residential. SEH 2 also has a commercial plot and is just next to EM commercial plot. Combined they should be quite big as Bro Sam mentioned previously a few years ago. There are no plans yet on how SEH 2 is going to develop the commercial plot but on EM side has brought in a "Japanese Retail Supermarket" and the Sports Complex is still on.

In terms of investment, SEH with the current launching of Kingsville and Semi D, these offer really quite good value for money. Can't comment much on the Semi D but KVille I see offer good value due to large land size, reasonable size build up, low density and site is just next to the Ecocave roundabout which is just a few minutes to LEKAS highway.

I wonder if there is any plans to bring in a medical center as I see this to be able to further enhance the area value.

vincentSEH83
post Feb 22 2018, 10:16 AM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Feb 22 2018, 10:07 AM)
I concur.
SEH seem more complete with a well balance of commercial and residential. SEH 2 also has a commercial plot and is just next to EM commercial plot. Combined they should be quite big as Bro Sam mentioned previously a few years ago. There are no plans yet on how SEH 2 is going to develop the commercial plot but on EM side has brought in a "Japanese Retail Supermarket" and the Sports Complex is still on.

In terms of investment, SEH with the current launching of Kingsville and Semi D, these offer really quite good value for money. Can't comment much on the Semi D but KVille I see offer good value due to large land size, reasonable size build up, low density and site is just next to the Ecocave roundabout which is just a few minutes to LEKAS highway.

I wonder if there is any plans to bring in a medical center as I see this to be able to further enhance the area value.
Longshot gor..just buy Kingville and move to SEH lar..haha..everyday u can go clubhouse for exercise since free membership provided for kingville buyer?right? I feel EW is not so good in commercial property as their EcoSky project also have very low occupancy rate although it is located at Jalan Kuching...Believe EW need hire some expert in leasing....

This post has been edited by vincentSEH83: Feb 22 2018, 10:18 AM
BRE
post Feb 22 2018, 11:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,186 posts

QUOTE(Azwancel @ Feb 22 2018, 01:25 AM)
Buy taikor master longshot unlimited TT 4 life n u shall acquire d skills frm d master😆😁😄
BRE
post Feb 22 2018, 11:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,186 posts

QUOTE(vincentSEH83 @ Feb 22 2018, 11:16 AM)
Longshot gor..just buy Kingville and move to SEH lar..haha..everyday u can go clubhouse for exercise since free membership provided for kingville buyer?right? I feel EW is not so good in commercial property as their EcoSky project also have very low occupancy rate although it is located at Jalan Kuching...Believe EW need hire some expert in leasing....
Master longshot's dream project is iok in seg leh nt kv yet😁shud learn leasing skills frm ioi c how they fill up ioicm n bdr puteri comm area.

This post has been edited by BRE: Feb 22 2018, 05:09 PM
Longshot
post Feb 22 2018, 11:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(vincentSEH83 @ Feb 22 2018, 10:16 AM)
Hahaha.... That idea was briefly discussed with HM but didn't get her approval because that place is too far from our roots.

Buy and keep for retirement also not feasible as need to hold for quite some time as retirement still a distance in the future.
Moreover she don't want to maintain such a big house. 5 bathroom and those big big curtains already scare her smile.gif

Longshot
post Feb 22 2018, 11:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Feb 22 2018, 11:46 AM)
Mastee longshot's dream project is iok in seg leh nt kv yet😁shud learn leasing skills frm ioi c how they fill up ioicm n bdr puteri comm area.
Waiting for auction units in SEG smile.gif
Hopefully can get 50% below market value....mah
wong8981
post Feb 22 2018, 12:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,651 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Feb 22 2018, 11:53 AM)
Hahaha.... That idea was briefly discussed with HM but didn't get her approval because that place is too far from our roots.

Buy and keep for retirement also not feasible as need to hold for quite some time as retirement still a distance in the future.
Moreover she don't want to maintain such a big house. 5 bathroom and those big big curtains already scare her smile.gif
master you can definitely hire a maid.
vincentSEH83
post Feb 22 2018, 01:54 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Feb 22 2018, 11:53 AM)

Ic..haha..5 bathroom really quite headache when do cleaning. Anyway nowday can hire part time maid to do cleaning instead of cleaning by your wife geh...
vincentSEH83
post Feb 22 2018, 01:57 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Feb 22 2018, 11:46 AM)
Mastee longshot's dream project is iok in seg leh nt kv yet😁shud learn leasing skills frm ioi c how they fill up ioicm n bdr puteri comm area.
SEG is super nice. I also love it so much but unfortunately I dun have such budget to bought hse there. Hope one day I can upgrade from SEH to SEG if possible. Maybe need to wait my KL hse sold out and gt better income then can move to SEG...haha...
vincentSEH83
post Feb 22 2018, 01:58 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Feb 22 2018, 11:55 AM)
Waiting for auction units in SEG smile.gif
Hopefully can get 50% below market value....mah
Wao..this one look like pretty difficult ler..those ppl who can afford to buy SEG...i think no issue to pay for installment...
BRE
post Feb 22 2018, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,186 posts

Lelong 4 seg props? So far most prop kena lelong r d high rise props in places far frm kl la where speculators bot via dibs n dont bother 2 take vp i thnk.

As taikor vincent said seg buyers no problem paying their instalments
Azwancel
post Feb 22 2018, 05:15 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Feb 22 2018, 09:47 AM)
smile.gif
Must be somebody... Brother Longshot lai de.. Open gate..😁
Longshot
post Feb 22 2018, 06:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(wong8981 @ Feb 22 2018, 12:44 PM)
master you can definitely hire a maid.
President,
Nowdays VP coming, need to save money...mah
I wash toilets, iron clothes, swipe floor and wash curtains.
No money for maid sad.gif

Longshot
post Feb 22 2018, 06:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(vincentSEH83 @ Feb 22 2018, 01:57 PM)
SEG is super nice. I also love it so much but unfortunately I dun have such budget to bought hse there. Hope one day I can upgrade from SEH to SEG if possible. Maybe need to wait my KL hse sold out and gt better income then can move to SEG...haha...
Bro,
Hopefully both of us get our dreams full fill.
Then u can change ur nick to vincentSEG83 smile.gif and we can be neighbor smile.gif

102 Pages « < 79 80 81 82 83 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0221sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:34 PM