Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] Assorted Books, spring clean on bookshelf

silver69
post Feb 19 2017, 04:44 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
154 posts

For sale some of my books, all come with good condition, price all nego, and inclusive of postage. Combine shipping can be arranged if buy more.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

1. Jony Ive - The Genius Behind Apple's Greatest Products by Leander Kaney : RM25
2. Groupon's Biggest Deal Ever by Frank Sennett : RM20
3. Make Your Own Rules - A Renegade Guide to Unconventional Success by Wayne Rogers with Josh Young : RM20
4. How to Hit A Curveball - Confront and Overcome the Unexpected in Business by Scott R. Singer wit Mark Levine : RM20
5. No Size Fits All - From Mass Marketing to Mass Handselling by Tom Hayes & Michael S. Malone : RM20
6. The impulse Economy - Understanding the Mobile Shoppers and What Makes Them BUY by Gary Schwartz : RM20
7. All Business Is Local - Why Places Matters More Than Ever In a Global, Virtual World by John A. Quelch and Katherine E. Jocz : RM18
8. Forecast - What Physics, Meteorology and The Natural Sciences Can Teach Us About Economics by Mark Buchanan : RM18
9. I Spend, Therefore I Am - The True Cost of Economics by Philip Roscoe : RM18
10. All The Money In The World - What the Happiest People Know About Wealth by Laura Vanderkam : RM15
11. How to Make Money - The 88 Steps to Get Rich and Find Success by Felix Dennis : RM15
12. The Upside of The Downturn by Geoff Colvin : RM15

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

1. Nanovation - How Little Car Can Teach The World To Think Big And Act Bold by Kevin & Jackie Freiberg and Dain Dunston : RM30
2. More Money Than God - Hedge Funds and the Making of a New Elite by Sebastian Mallaby : RM30
3. GREY - Fifthy Shades of Grey, As Told By Christian by E L James : Rm30
4. Rich Dad's Guide to Investing - What the Rich Invest in, that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki : RM30

Feel Free To PM Me thumbup.gif

Consider to take all, for RM200 RM 100

This post has been edited by silver69: Jun 16 2017, 01:13 AM
silver69
post Mar 22 2017, 10:59 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

Consider to take all, i will give better price for bundle

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.59    5 queries    GZIP Disabled