Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Just had a big argument with my family

views

loui
post Feb 21 2017, 09:08 AM

On my way
686 posts

you are in a depress mode hence I won't be harsh on you

you are being surrounded by negative people and you seems to keep involve into the shythole more and more with the hope that they change. Bro, people don't change.

run away bro, run away from those negative influences. House are suppose to be place where you are most comfortable at. If you can't change them, just move on. Get a new life without them

without the negative aura surrounding you, it will make you a much happier person

I hope for your best and if you are in Seri Kembangan and need kaki to hang out, just PM me.

This post has been edited by loui: Feb 21 2017, 09:09 AM
Virlution
post Feb 21 2017, 09:52 AM

Casual
343 posts

Go live your own life... start your own life and forget about them. Since you can type so long and with out tons of mistakes, you should be able to start your own life.

On festivals go back and give them some money if you can afford it as they are your parents and siblings if they need help.

Dont bother about what they say behind you, you can be bigger and better then them. Help when you can but dont expect anything back from them.

kuados
post Feb 21 2017, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

You got to start living your own life man. You are already in your 30's. I was in a similar predicament as you but minus the divorce parents.Was depress etc due to family problems when i was young.But you only got one life.How long you think you should dwell on things that can't be fix. Better yourself,earn more money and start living for yourself.And if you can't get out of your depress rut,seek help, guidance counselor,shrink etc.There is not shame in that.
ticke
post Feb 21 2017, 05:36 PM

****E***y*u***i***@**
1,637 posts

talk so much, did u make any effort to change at all. all about yourself. seem full of it.
SUSempatTan
post Feb 22 2017, 04:49 AM

Regular
1,678 posts

U can go yr own way! U can!
patienceGNR
post Feb 22 2017, 05:36 AM

♥ Ride All Day ♥
2,022 posts

So, have you left the house and all, as to not see the cancerous part of life so you could finally move on and be successful?

alanyuppie
post Feb 22 2017, 11:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

its obvious both parents of TS already abandoned the family in a sense that they both already found respective spouse and prioritizing that.

TS , like many other comments before me.. as a 30 year old adult.. you decide your own future and happiness. start your baby step now.. and this moment.

If you look at another angle.. you.. being in control of your life.. will be liberating. use this advantages to help others and you might discovered there are humans with worse predicament than you. only then you might felt better and focusing on those who need help.. and gained your true calling and found happiness along the way.

Good luck.

and... do something.
spacelion
post Feb 22 2017, 12:16 PM

Ada Liu
1,668 posts

QUOTE(Lancewood @ Feb 19 2017, 03:15 PM)
A 15 year old house and you complain?
Some ppl dont even have an 'own abandon house'
Better you think hard tonight and ponder how lucky you are compare to other homeless ppl and hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow a sane person.
Everyday depressed and sulking will help your cause?
that's really harsh and you have no right coming down so hard on someone like that. I hope one day when you are down people will kick you the same way you kicked TS.
SUSLancewood
post Feb 22 2017, 01:40 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(spacelion @ Feb 22 2017, 12:16 PM)
that's really harsh and you have no right coming down so hard on someone like that. I hope one day when you are down people will kick you the same way you kicked TS.
Been there done that. As long i hve a roof over my head i consider myself lucky, unlike some ingrate who complains of a 15 year OLD house
spacelion
post Feb 22 2017, 02:22 PM

Ada Liu
1,668 posts

QUOTE(Lancewood @ Feb 22 2017, 01:40 PM)
Been there done that. As long i hve a roof over my head i consider myself lucky, unlike some ingrate who complains of a 15 year OLD house
I see. If that's all you infer from the post then I can understand your lack of reading comprehension caused you to lash out in this way.
SUSLancewood
post Feb 22 2017, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

When you live long enuf you'll won't complain much
alwinnng
post Feb 23 2017, 03:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,296 posts

QUOTE(motion_sickness @ Feb 20 2017, 04:15 PM)
bro if u need someone to yumcha or talk with, can directly pm me. im not sure how much i can help but i'll be there
+1
akisendro
post Feb 23 2017, 11:25 AM

37 posts

just move out bro .. parents will always be a parent .. how bad ur siblings is.. they will accept them back with their arms wide open ..

what i did .. i just live my own life .. see them once a week .. sometimes 2 weeks once .. just to maintain the relationships but never dig in into other siblings issue when having this "weekly conversation"...

afterall .. i pitty u TS.. but 1st thing 1st ... u should go out from the house .. thats my best advise..
J1g54w
post Feb 25 2017, 12:54 PM

Regular
1,449 posts

TS if I were you I'd just move out and start my own life. It's a big world out there. Some people just got too emotionally attached to their family.
luxollidd
post Feb 26 2017, 04:01 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(J1g54w @ Feb 25 2017, 12:54 PM)
TS if I were you I'd just move out and start my own life. It's a big world out there. Some people just got too emotionally attached to their family.
family isn't like friends or colleagues. u cant just toss em out and expect things to go as normal tomorrow

that being said, i guess in TS case, you should distance yourself from them, but not to severe ties altogether. get your shit stabilized, call / see them once in a while just to know they're doing okay.
kkk8787
post Feb 26 2017, 05:29 PM

Julyd8th
2,446 posts

My advice, move out if possible, if you have enough money, study, if not, start a career somewhere , somehow.
mt24
post Feb 26 2017, 09:50 PM

Casual
499 posts

the relationship between me and my parents getting better and better after i moved out from their house.
Its not that they are both bad parents, it is just me who is a hot tempered and easily get mad if my mom start babbling, which i know obviously the reason she babbling was my faults. I respect and love them so much, just that I want to avoid myself to turn to ungrateful child status, hence I decided to move out.
since i moved out, i will come back home once in a month, sometimes they come to my house. I feel better that way.

So best thing you could do is stay separately from them.
J1g54w
post Feb 27 2017, 09:50 PM

Regular
1,449 posts

QUOTE(luxollidd @ Feb 26 2017, 04:01 AM)
family isn't like friends or colleagues. u cant just toss em out and expect things to go as normal tomorrow

that being said, i guess in TS case, you should distance yourself from them, but not to severe ties altogether. get your shit stabilized, call / see them once in a while just to know they're doing okay.
You can actually. Family is nothing but just blood ties. It depends on how much you value 'biological' connection. In reality, human bond > blood ties. Some people who have no blood ties can be more 'family' than those who have blood ties but treat each other like shit. Parents who abuse children, father who rapes daughter, son who extorts money from mother, sibling who competes with each other for inheritance, etc etc.

The inability to 'let go' an obviously shitty relationship is one of the main factors that ruin lives, doesn't matter if it's a love relationship or family relationship. Shitty is shitty, just get over it cause you have one life and no time to waste.
EternalC
post Feb 28 2017, 03:55 PM

Take what you can, give nothing back
845 posts

1. you are reaching your 30? i think by this stage at the very least if all fails, you can find a job and move out and rent a place / room to live.

2. can you be independent? if no, then you have no right to complain.

3. cruel? yes of course it is! who is the one who feeds you after all? until you can be independent on your own, else just stay put, take it all in, and go away when u can stand on your own.

4. i believe that house is not your right? then you have no right to say who can or who cant live inside there with you. unless it is, then you have all the right to kick out whoever it is inside there.

so let me be successful and i will leave this house and family eventually

no friend. life is cruel. this wont work in real life, especially in this level of your case. house is not yours, you object on your sis living with you because you are fine on your own living in someone's house, and ask to wait for you to become successful. no bro, the world doesnt work like that. harsh but its the truth. you should be grateful to even have a house to live in for free at your age.

you want to have a say, you go get your own house. work for it. earn it.

6. whatever you do and whether you are a good child or not, i guess heaven will be the judge in the end of the day. just do your part, and if it doesnt work, at least you know you done your part. unless you wanna be those kind of people who would try till their death (literally) just to be a good child in front of their ungrateful parents who didnt even care or bats an eye, then its your call.

i'm not trying to depress you or make you even more sad. i want you to wake up. look around you. look at the options and roads that you did not take / saw before. take actions, instead of putting it all in your heart. if not, you will forever stay this way.

so stand up, break that barrier of yours, do something instead of asking for it.

after write so long, then i suddenly remember, for all that i care, you could be a dupe.

so... meh
Mr. Najib Razak
post Mar 1 2017, 07:25 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

QUOTE(J1g54w @ Feb 25 2017, 12:54 PM)
nowadays rental is not cheap tho cry.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0236sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:45 PM