Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Insurance Talk V4!, Anything and everything about Insurance

wild_card_my
post May 4 2017, 03:15 PM

Financier Gone Wild +60133693993
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(arilrifter @ May 3 2017, 12:13 AM)
yup, true, as i said as a muslim the source of the investment is better for takaful as the source is halal..

hmm, true about faraid.. but for my policy I've already stated who will recieve the money.. so i guess faraid would not be a problem? the same process goes to my wife prubsn.. she also named her own choice of nominee..

" I don't see there is any better coverage" ?? umm i meant that from the tons of quotes ive recieved on insurance products offered to me... i see that conventional insurance offers more in terms of annual limit, c.i and death.. the reason i chose prubsn takaful, simply because the agent that met me was more educated and convinced me he knows what he is doing.. dont get me wrong, there's a ton of agents that i met online that were excellent.. however the problem was they were mostly based in KL and im based in penang.. prefer agent easy to reach if anything happens
For PRU BSN, the nominee is considered as Hibah receiver, that is the money is not part of the faraid disbursements. If you do not nomiate anyone though, the person who claim the payout is considered as 'pemegang amanah' only, and will unlikely to get the whole payout for him/herself.
wild_card_my
post May 7 2017, 09:07 AM

QUOTE(arilrifter @ May 6 2017, 10:34 PM)
umm thank you Roy and MNet for the advice..  i will take all of your advice into careful consideration.. but please lets keep the tone friendly smile.gif I dont really wanna be the cause of strife between you guys.. I love to read the low yat forum and gain knowledge because of how professional u guys are and how broad minded you guys are in your discussion
insurance agents and members of the public going at each other isn't unheard off. They work for their comms calculated based on the premium paid by the customers, so there is some ulterior motives to upsell and/or keep the premiums high. On the other hand, the public have a healthy level of mistrusts for insurances agents too, and it is just given all the flip flopping stories you read about in the news paper about unpaid claims... best is to go through all posts and learn as a whole, and then decide for yourself from whom to get the policies from.
wild_card_my
post May 31 2017, 01:26 PM

QUOTE(Holocene @ May 31 2017, 12:25 PM)
Yes. In a way.

MLTA is a fancy way to say life insurance or how you put it personal insurance but specifically for your property loan.

Best,
Jiansheng
Agreed, but since the protection is level, and the mortgage outstanding reduces over time, the protection can be used for other purposes, like to cover the loans outstanding of a new BMW rclxms.gif

I like the fact that you are open about the nature of MLTA, it is a life insurance with the main purpose of covering a mortgage... MRTA is similar too, but it is absolutely assigned to the bank and you have to surrender it once you settle the loan.
wild_card_my
post Aug 15 2017, 01:56 PM

QUOTE(ngks @ Aug 15 2017, 01:51 PM)
I disagree.
Years of service not always equal to service/knowledge level.

I met a UM who doesn't know what term life is, ask back the client some more.
the best agents are the ones that you can't guess how long he's been in the industry. you may think that he has 10 year industry, but turns out he only has 3, which means he knows his job really well

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1772sec    3.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th January 2018 - 11:08 AM