Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Crossfire Digital sound processor plug n play

views

TSsurvey1234
post Feb 16 2017, 05:46 PM, updated 8y ago

0 posts

Has any members here used cross fire plug and play dsp?
Which model and please provide some feedbacks

- the setup in your car
- is it reliable and trouble free ?
- impact on enhancing sounds qualify
- build in amp gives good boost?
katz79
post Feb 20 2017, 11:47 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(survey1234 @ Feb 16 2017, 05:46 PM)

- the setup in your car
better find with build in amp with all bells and whistles. simple wiring. for sound quality u need to check with ur installer wether they have a test unit. the quality is as u get what u pay for.
TSsurvey1234
post Feb 20 2017, 04:54 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(katz79 @ Feb 20 2017, 11:47 AM)
better find with build in amp with all bells and whistles. simple wiring. for sound quality u need to check with ur installer wether they have a test unit. the quality is as u get what u pay for.
As I understand Crossfire DSP model plug and play do have a built in amp.

katz79
post Feb 20 2017, 07:14 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(survey1234 @ Feb 20 2017, 04:54 PM)
As I understand Crossfire DSP model plug and play do have a built in amp.
if u like the sound quality then go ahead. no worries icon_rolleyes.gif
Dannyoski
post Aug 12 2017, 12:27 PM

Getting Started
226 posts

- the setup in your car
I installed the dsp and turned my stock HU n speakers into mid high end SQ. I'm really amazed that my stock speakers can produce such a good SQ(both clear vocal and mid bass). It improved the tweeter clear voice and direction (time adjust) and the mid range boom boom in more powerfull and handling way. Overall money well spent.

B4 i install dsp. The shop owner show off his demo car with stock HU and speaker with dsp installed. I dont believe it..... must be added a lots of spices. End up my own system also produce the same good SQ like his system. Anyway....always advice to audition b4 u install. Pls take note that some stock HU are really really lousy that even dsp wont able to help. smile.gif

howiechoo
post Aug 19 2017, 03:55 PM

Sincerely providing good music since 2004
1,919 posts

QUOTE(Dannyoski @ Aug 12 2017, 12:27 PM)
I installed the dsp and turned my stock HU n speakers into mid high end SQ. I'm really amazed that my stock speakers can produce such a good SQ(both clear vocal and mid bass). It improved the tweeter clear voice and direction (time adjust) and the mid range boom boom in more powerfull and handling way. Overall money well spent.

B4 i install dsp. The shop owner show off  his demo car with stock HU and speaker with dsp installed. I dont believe it..... must be added a lots of spices. End up my own system also produce the same good SQ like his system. Anyway....always advice to audition b4 u install. Pls take note that some stock HU are really really lousy that even dsp wont able to help. smile.gif
Just my piece of advice...

oem speaker maybe can produce better sound with dsp...let's say a upgrade of 50% sound after you added in dsp? maybe?

but

if u have change the speaker to a better 1 with a few hundred riggit...of course it's not gonna over the price from your dsp installed...

"You get DOUBLE the boost...."

Same theory as tire and suspensions....you ain't gonna get a perfect handling without performance tires. no matter how well your suspension is tuned.....
Audio Master
post Aug 23 2017, 02:39 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Dannyoski @ Aug 12 2017, 12:27 PM)

B4 i install dsp. The shop owner show off  his demo car with stock HU and speaker with dsp installed. I dont believe it..... must be added a lots of spices. End up my own system also produce the same good SQ like his system. Anyway....always advice to audition b4 u install. Pls take note that some stock HU are really really lousy that even dsp wont able to help. smile.gif
wah... what car ure driving??? stock speaker also can go near SQ level...
that day i went c c a shop show me dsp with stock hu n stock honda speaker... improvement yes...
but say wanna reach till sq level... ermmmmm still a gab to do so... speaker reli beh kan
n then my friend driving f30 all stock sound system... he no play ice, his car sounding is like honda upgraded dsp

QUOTE(howiechoo @ Aug 19 2017, 03:55 PM)

oem speaker maybe can produce better sound with dsp...let's say a upgrade of 50% sound after you added in dsp? maybe?

but

if u have change the speaker to a better 1 with a few hundred riggit...of course it's not gonna over the price from your dsp installed...

Same theory as tire and suspensions....you ain't gonna get a perfect handling without performance tires. no matter how well your suspension is tuned.....
agree bro...

Audio Master
post Aug 23 2017, 02:45 PM

0 posts

- the setup in your car
nvr try crossfire before...
reliable not sure... but if u confirm is plug n play then sure trouble free

for sure dsp do give you an extra juice for your sound system...
if u c competition sq car... all if not most sure will add dsp...

built in amp... bagus lor... then next time change speaker...
u dont wanna waste your dsp with stock speaker bro...
but check on the output @4ohm rms power n how many channel this amp?
got RCA output???
Dannyoski
post Aug 28 2017, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
226 posts

QUOTE(howiechoo @ Aug 19 2017, 03:55 PM)

but

My car stock speakers are original from korea. Overall without dsp also consider better than regular stock speakers d (those that stock speaker with small magnet and paper coil.... u know what i mean).

I tested rm1k component speakers at 1 shop n decided to keep my stock speakers. After that, i installed the dsp... i can see it boosted the sq quite well.
Dannyoski
post Aug 28 2017, 11:11 PM

Getting Started
226 posts

QUOTE(Audio Master @ Aug 23 2017, 02:39 PM)
wah... what car ure driving??? stock speaker also can go near SQ level...
that day i went c c a shop show me dsp with stock hu n stock honda speaker... improvement yes...
but say wanna reach till sq level... ermmmmm still a gab to do so... speaker reli beh kan
n then my friend driving f30 all stock sound system... he no play ice, his car sounding is like honda upgraded dsp
agree bro...
Agreed. Some stock speaker really beh kan even with dsp. In this case, stock speakers need to be replace and add dsp to further improve it if u want simplicity and affortable.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.60    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:19 AM