Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

latest hypptv update, google playstore is missing after update

views

PointOfSale
post Oct 10 2019, 09:47 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

for those that still using unifi box with old firmware with custom app, if it ask you to update, press cancel and do the below. For those that still waiting for automatic update, quickly do as below if not you will forever stuck with the new firmware without any app or custom installation app.

you need to quickly install any tv launcher app example ATV launcher, chrome and go to android setting and enable and tick the install unknown sources permanently and dont disable it so that you can use custom tv launcher and use back your custom app and install any custom app in the future.

Latest unifi firmware update, they not only disable the android setting menu, they delete the whole huawei app setting as well.

I have this problem, who can help?

Before this i already have all the custom app i need and sideload into the unifi box. I have custom tv launcher as well. But i disable the install unknown sources in the android setting menu.

So now after automatic update, the android setting menu is delete and not accessible anymore. I try to install new custom app and it prompt up the blocked installation of app and i unable to go to setting and there isnt any setting at all.

So any solution?
sHawTY
post Oct 11 2019, 11:46 AM

Frequent Reporter
All Stars
14,628 posts

QUOTE(PointOfSale @ Oct 10 2019, 09:47 PM)
So any solution?
Yes. Buy a different android box
Mi Box S is only RM229 for the global version

This post has been edited by sHawTY: Oct 11 2019, 12:04 PM
PointOfSale
post Oct 11 2019, 04:06 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(sHawTY @ Oct 11 2019, 11:46 AM)
Yes. Buy a different android box
Mi Box S is only RM229 for the global version
got evpad already la

the unifi tvbox is for 3 years old girl to watch her youtube. She learned how to use the unifi tv box already.

after update,launcher different need to learn again.
amirul hafizz
post Oct 11 2019, 11:15 PM

Casual
355 posts

QUOTE(zlaugh @ Oct 10 2019, 02:39 PM)
Ya, got the new update today and can only watch hypptv now. No fun man. Below is the home page.

user posted image

I used to have those android TV app and youtube installed which worked perfectly fine. Anyone know how to reverse the update?
if u have install android tv launcher before auto update, u just go the setting and find launcher. tick force closed. and u need restart the box. after restart u just tick at ur android tv launcher ''always''. after that u can find any apps ur install. tm just hidden ur apps. brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif
xpmen
post Oct 12 2019, 12:57 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

what new in latest update, dont see anything change
izzi_guy
post Feb 13 2020, 11:07 AM

Casual
444 posts

how to install mobile version playtv@unifi into hypptv?any chance to install this app?

i am using the white coler hypptv box which it doesn't allow me to install this app..

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:19 PM