Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Official iPhone 7/7+ Thread | V6, This is 7

views

nanamizuki
post Feb 18 2017, 10:26 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(silencer5089 @ Feb 18 2017, 09:23 AM)
hows the sound quality for the bryon bt and bta? considering between these , airpod, beats x or the bose soundsport wireless
depends on what color is your device.

if jet black, super hard as most of the clear cases will have watermark, unless you get those with dotted design at the back, which is
1. ringke air
2. spigen liquid crystal
(both similar, but ringke is slightly cheaper if i'm not wrong)
3. switcheasy iglass case, the only case which compatible with jet black and will not cause watermarking. can ask for nanamizuki for some pics as he owns it with the jet black
black -
same as above cases are recommended, if you want something stronger, go for
1. otterbox symmetry clear series, they have clear clear and clear black
2. ringke fusion
3. spigen ultra hybrid 2, not sure if malaysia has it yet
4. switcheasy iglass case
5. vrs design crystal mixx
6. vrs design crysal bumper
Lol why summon me.
Here are the pictures of switcheasy iglass for 7+ on JB. Applied mobile outfitters clear coat and the result as below.
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
Can see the reflection is still strong on the JB haha (no watermark). Best thing is this case weights only 32g, considering light as it is a combination of aluminium+tempered glass combination case.
Got mine from iGadgets @Sunway Pyramid for RM229.

nanamizuki
post Feb 21 2017, 10:51 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(christcwl9 @ Feb 21 2017, 09:14 AM)
Yup, the auto screen wake function just wake up my screen despite i dont want it to  doh.gif
Hopefully. It doesnt show the high temperature warning system message.
Left my i7+ jet black once in my car in the trunk for the afternoon due to the premise cannot bring in phone due to privacy purpose..after 5pm upon take my phone out realized my phone is hot a* cry.gif its been 2 months now battery still lasting thou. hope no after effect bangwall.gif

Note: own silver i7+ before. It does not collect heat as much at Jet black (JB heat up faster, maybe due to the natural of the colour)

This post has been edited by nanamizuki: Feb 21 2017, 10:52 AM
nanamizuki
post Feb 21 2017, 10:53 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(winkiedilwy @ Feb 20 2017, 12:14 PM)
mine's already been reading very well since first day, but as time goes on, it gets worse
Can confirm this. My first i7+ (silver) fingerprint works well, after a month its just getting slower and slower.
Got my JB i7+ later and its working fast again but now after two months can feel its not that accuracy and fast anymore...
nanamizuki
post Feb 21 2017, 10:55 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(BacktoBasics @ Feb 21 2017, 10:52 AM)
But did you park under an open space where there is direct sunlight?
Yup...how unfortunate is that..and its my colleague's car didnt realize his car dont have tinted (myvi)...hot a* his car damn sad rclxub.gif
nanamizuki
post Feb 21 2017, 11:08 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(BacktoBasics @ Feb 21 2017, 11:03 AM)
How does the JB i7+ performs in other aspects?

I think you should either restart your phone, clear up all the ram by doing the power button switch and home button or clean your home button with wet wipes.

I do all three from time to time and it works well so far
Did all that..i even re-set my fingerprint to ensure accuracy...still the same haih mega_shok.gif A bit disappointing sweat.gif
nanamizuki
post Feb 21 2017, 12:07 PM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(BacktoBasics @ Feb 21 2017, 12:01 PM)
Haha I agree on the last bit of your post.
Lol using both world rclxm9.gif No problem from both platform icon_rolleyes.gif
nanamizuki
post Mar 3 2017, 08:30 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

Hello, anyone got experience in sending iphone for RMA @ mac city one utama? They promised 14 working days to get my phone solved. It will take exactly 14 working days or will be shorter? confused.gif
nanamizuki
post Mar 14 2017, 09:04 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(BacktoBasics @ Mar 14 2017, 08:26 AM)
Normal charging time takes about 3 hours to 3.5 hours to 100 percent. Normal
Actually fast charging or not for the plus model, as long as the battery last, i will accommodate the slow charging haha (My nexus 6p have 3A input charging, but only max 4 hours usage time puke.gif )
nanamizuki
post Mar 14 2017, 11:54 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

Can anyone share their model number for RMA unit iPhone 7/plus? Mine still MY/A set after getting a new replacement... hmm.gif
nanamizuki
post Mar 14 2017, 02:24 PM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(ace-user @ Mar 14 2017, 01:13 PM)
How to check model number?
Under General>About..

I remember all of the country of origin for the refurbished iPhone will change to ZX or something..
nanamizuki
post Mar 17 2017, 09:20 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(lowyat_kaki @ Mar 17 2017, 09:12 AM)
Hi, wondering anyone with iphone 7 plus battery issue? Overnight drainage about 40% which is very abnormal. Plan to send in for checking this weekend. May I please understand the procedures of repairing it from Machines? Any key notes to take alert?

Phone status: Bought in November 2016. Moderate Usage.

Thanks everyone!
Just send to service center and they will replace a new one for u. Keep "kaobeh" with them the problem keep on recurring tongue.gif
nanamizuki
post Mar 17 2017, 09:37 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(lowyat_kaki @ Mar 17 2017, 09:22 AM)
Will they replace a new one? or instead will get a refurbished one? Any service center that is more "reputable"?
Just got my 7+ jetblack replaced form mac city 1u. It seems like a new set because the country of the origin of phone is still MY/A (usually it country code will change to alphabet 'Z' for refurbished) and year of production is January 2017. Can't be a refurbished set tongue.gif (finger crossed thumbup.gif )

This post has been edited by nanamizuki: Mar 17 2017, 09:40 AM
nanamizuki
post Mar 17 2017, 10:05 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(lowyat_kaki @ Mar 17 2017, 09:54 AM)
ohh great to hear, how long does it take for you to get a replacement new set?
1 week+...they need time to diagnose the actual problem ohmy.gif

Attached Image
Attached is the info of my replacement set laugh.gif produced end of Jan thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by nanamizuki: Mar 17 2017, 10:17 AM
nanamizuki
post Mar 17 2017, 10:54 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(Evilson @ Mar 17 2017, 10:29 AM)
Does your replacement set come with accessories? And also with the black/white box?
Just the white box hmm.gif
nanamizuki
post Mar 17 2017, 11:14 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(Evilson @ Mar 17 2017, 11:04 AM)
Ok but it is as new as like u first purchase the phone before? Does the phone come with the plastic layer stick on phone like brand new?

Thanks for sharing
Yeah it comes with the plastic just like a new phone biggrin.gif
nanamizuki
post Mar 17 2017, 12:20 PM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(Evilson @ Mar 17 2017, 11:32 AM)
Good to hear that. I think it comes with white box & without accessories is bcoz this new set just for replacement purpose. The most important the phone is brand new condition without faulty functioning<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:65% 35%;background-size:4100%" title="grinning"></span></span>

Enjoy your phone<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:37.5% 22.5%;background-size:4100%" title="+1"></span></span>
Yeah I think so..cannot be they giving new box with full accessories..like that Apple ma making loses biggrin.gif
Yeah my new replacement is practically 100% scratchless now..Im a happy guy biggrin.gif (my previous JB full of marks and scratches cry.gif )
nanamizuki
post Mar 17 2017, 12:26 PM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(ace-user @ Mar 17 2017, 11:40 AM)
See a lot of ppl wanting to go for replacement but scared no phone to use for awhile, just wanna share my experience here.
I got my replacement on the spot at QCD Technologies Time Square. Everything done within 2 hours, they diagnose the phone on the spot (I have touch id issue) because I called Apple Care Malaysia to tell them I need replacement on the spot cuz I don't have spare phone and it's my only work phone. They understand and escalated my issue. QCD is the only service centre that allows on the spot exchange (if they have stock). All these Mac city, machines are quite useless and not effective, normally take 2 weeks to get replacement.
All in all, if u want to get on the spot exchange, do something about it, call Apple Care to handle ur issue, cuz Apple Service Centre don't have any authority to provide u with exchange unless Apple Care gives the permission to do so.
Yeah actually prior sending my phone for RMA i read ur post on ur claim. But due to location problem and I lazy to travel to KL, got to send to lausy one u sc cry.gif
But oh well, at least I got my new replacement phone biggrin.gif
nanamizuki
post Mar 18 2017, 12:04 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(christcwl9 @ Mar 17 2017, 10:20 PM)
And

Which website to check these info ?
Just in case u missed out from the attached, it is actually sndeep.info blush.gif
nanamizuki
post Mar 28 2017, 07:56 PM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(aazzam14 @ Mar 28 2017, 06:24 PM)
I sent my iphone 7 for replacement last thursday for 1 to 1 replacement bcs of water damage.

They told me 3 to 5 days till i get the replacement unit. Its been like 6 days now, how much longer should i wait.

Sent it to mac city at setapak central...paid rm1730
Bro u should call them. Last time i send mine to mac city one u. they phone done checking and new replacement unit came but they didnt call and notify me wtf rclxub.gif
nanamizuki
post Mar 30 2017, 08:12 AM

~Safe And Sound~
1,145 posts

QUOTE(dreamthief @ Mar 29 2017, 10:21 PM)
It's not about getting old but I guess the excitement over all these are dying down. I saw couple of others no longer want to jailbreak, it's the fuss.

Also most features are meh.. good you use it, but not essential.
Yeah same...the urge to jailbreak gone since i started using iOS9 and above...it just too troublesome to jailbrea.
On iOS 10, i dont see any reason to jailbreak anymore cry.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0824sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:44 PM