Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

FundSuperMart v18 (FSM) MY : Online UT Platform, UT DIY : Babystep to Investing :D

views

OptimusStar
post Feb 9 2017, 06:25 PM

Enthusiast
800 posts

Guys , need some advice here.
I have invested same amount in both CIMB Titans and AP means my investment portfolio is 50% 50%/ . Now the NAV value is 20% higher, and for both fund there was no distribution last year. I understand from this forum if the price drop next year, i dont get anything

So in my current situation , what should i do? Since the NAV price is high now, i think it doesnt make sense to do a top up ? Does this mean i need to sell both the funds , enjoy the profit and reinvest into another fund with lower NAV?

Or is there another strategy here?
OptimusStar
post Feb 9 2017, 07:19 PM

Enthusiast
800 posts

QUOTE(T231H @ Feb 9 2017, 07:16 PM)
if your concern is you will not get anything if the price dropped......why not sell off the profits amount and go buy yourselve something nice or good to have?
Else if there is nothing material to do with the profit.....you can switch that profits into cmf or aniista bond fund for some diversification n some dry powder.
My concern would be what is the general strategy? So diverse into another fund is that what you say ?
OptimusStar
post Mar 7 2017, 10:34 PM

Enthusiast
800 posts

If we don't enjoy the 1K government money for PRS , is there any reason we should open a PRS account? I can't see any.
OptimusStar
post Nov 19 2017, 11:17 PM

Enthusiast
800 posts

Guys, what is the difference between investing into ifastadmin and fundsupermart?

I know ifast owns fund supermart but not sure why is there two different provider platforms.
OptimusStar
post Nov 19 2017, 11:36 PM

Enthusiast
800 posts

QUOTE(T231H @ Nov 19 2017, 11:34 PM)
my uneducated wild guess is that on iFAST platform, they provide you wealth advisers so that as your circumstances change, your financial goals and investment decisions will need to be regularly revised to make sure you are on the right track.
at FSM,...you are your own adviser unless you call up FSM CIS ....
But we also have that same service on FSM using the Managed Portfolio. Same as iFast as well. Only thing i can see is the funds thats on iFast seems to have more choices.
OptimusStar
post Feb 8 2021, 01:05 PM

Enthusiast
800 posts

Just started RSP this month into my agressive managed portfolio and also two funds i have with principal.

So far i have not pulled in my profits. Have about few thousand profits Is it better to take the profit in and continue or can i leave it and continue?

Any recommendations or advice in general?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0430sec    0.57    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:52 PM