39 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Address @ Taman Desa, 5 blocks >1k units

views

xlancer
post Feb 8 2017, 10:43 AM

Enthusiast
785 posts

Is the location of Bandar Malaysia firm?
HSR station?
OperaGhost
post Feb 8 2017, 10:47 AM

Casual
474 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Feb 8 2017, 12:51 AM)
Think they either branch out from plantinun victory or by the same books.

So far they have few projects...completed one is maxim citilight at sentul and wip is maxim cheras.

They have another project in sentul as well....cant rmb the name lioa...sentul point or something.
It's call One Maxim. The other project in Sentul beside Citylight.
OperaGhost
post Feb 8 2017, 10:49 AM

Casual
474 posts

QUOTE(kentmeng @ Feb 8 2017, 09:54 AM)
Should be some where around here.. hmm.gif
To be honest... That's a superb location.
gks
post Feb 8 2017, 10:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,782 posts

QUOTE(Andreas8888 @ Feb 7 2017, 07:42 PM)
I am staying in Tiara Faber, just opposite of this planned project. Most people in Taman Desa protest against the building, because it destroys the current culture and will lead to unbearable traffic jams. If they build the building, population density is increased from a current around 75 to around 750 per sqkm. Traffic around Taman Desa and onto the Federal Highway is already catastrophic. Parking is already bad, and will get totally worse should the project get completed Environment will be polluted, as the few remaining trees have to give way to these condos. We have submitted our protest and objections to DBKL and there is no license yet for that building. Let's Stop It.
No local residents like construction nor increase of population in their neighbourhood which will cause noise pollution and traffic congestion. Nor they could stop the right of landowner to develop their own land. However, you can investigate the allowable plot ratio/ density of the land and send your query through DBKL if you think the developer has violating the law.

However DBKL seems allowing high density project throughout Kuala Lumpur. Some project without proximity to public transport can reach even 200 units/ acre. Another proposed project in KL City I noticed will be reaching 400units/acre.
12Digit
post Feb 8 2017, 10:55 AM

On my way
589 posts

interesting topic , taman desa very good location
kentmeng
post Feb 8 2017, 11:13 AM

Casual
339 posts

QUOTE(12Digit @ Feb 8 2017, 10:55 AM)
interesting topic , taman desa very good location
Near to midvalley.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Realestate.my
post Feb 8 2017, 11:38 AM

Getting Started
234 posts

Developer track record ok?
Realestate.my
post Feb 8 2017, 11:38 AM

Getting Started
234 posts

Price 600psf is gross or nett
Andreas8888
post Feb 8 2017, 12:22 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Feb 8 2017, 10:49 AM)
No local residents like construction nor increase of population in their neighbourhood which will cause noise pollution and traffic congestion. Nor they could stop the right of landowner to develop their own land. However, you can investigate the allowable plot ratio/ density of the land and send your query through DBKL if you think the developer has violating the law.

However DBKL seems allowing high density project throughout Kuala Lumpur. Some project without proximity to public transport can reach even 200 units/ acre. Another proposed project in KL City I noticed will be reaching 400units/acre.
We already object with DBKL.

And the issue is not that allowing high density projects throughout KL or not. The issue is about thinking about the future and developing something that is more sustainable. More with regard to the wellbeing of the population. Not just making quick bucks. I am not against developing the land but considering the environmental impact a project has on the surrounding.

If you know the project, then you should realise that it is about 5 meters in front of 3 schools. That the design pictures outline a beautiful landscape ignoring the surrounding environment.

Tiara Faber - maximum height 12 storeys - is 50-70 meters away from the building. Imagine, you get a monster building of over 30 storreys in front of your view. What about water supply for all the buildings? There are already times when water just drips instead of flowing.

Malaysia is a beautiful country. KL is still very green. But it is one also one city, where the cutting down of greenery is really out of hand.
Andreas8888
post Feb 8 2017, 12:23 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Feb 8 2017, 10:49 AM)

We already object with DBKL.

And the issue is not that allowing high density projects throughout KL or not. The issue is about thinking about the future and developing something that is more sustainable. More with regard to the wellbeing of the population. Not just making quick bucks. I am not against developing the land but considering the environmental impact a project has on the surrounding.

If you know the project, then you should realise that it is about 5 meters in front of 3 schools. That the design pictures outline a beautiful landscape ignoring the surrounding environment.

Tiara Faber - maximum height 12 storeys - is 50-70 meters away from the building. Imagine, you get a monster building of over 30 storreys in front of your view. What about water supply for all the buildings? There are already times when water just drips instead of flowing.

Malaysia is a beautiful country. KL is still very green. But it is one also one city, where the cutting down of greenery is really out of hand.
Andreas8888
post Feb 8 2017, 12:24 PM

6 posts

Taman Desa is a great location. But may be, in a few years time, it is a terrible location. Because if all that is planned is going through, wow, it will be worse than Puchong. Traffic jams from morning to evening.
surf-it
post Feb 8 2017, 01:37 PM

Landlord
1,747 posts

this piece of land confirmed leasehold, in fact nearby the school all leasehold
kentmeng
post Feb 8 2017, 01:48 PM

Casual
339 posts

after all move in.. shocking.gif rclxub.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
xngjn
post Feb 8 2017, 02:42 PM

Regular
1,239 posts

what are the price range for A1 and B1?
theevilman1909
post Feb 8 2017, 04:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,072 posts

very good location rclxms.gif

but it's will be high density area later blush.gif
skcJVN
post Feb 8 2017, 06:24 PM

Regular
1,128 posts

QUOTE(bluehedgehog @ Feb 8 2017, 06:17 PM)
the address = alamat itu
Later become alamak!!
theevilman1909
post Feb 8 2017, 06:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,072 posts

sure will change to BM name later stage...

alvis5913
post Feb 8 2017, 07:17 PM

Enthusiast
928 posts

"where are you staying?"
"the address."

"no I not asking address, I ask where is it?"
"the address!"

*_*
David_77
post Feb 8 2017, 07:54 PM

In a hurry to make up for lost time!
2,396 posts

QUOTE(theevilman1909 @ Feb 8 2017, 06:49 PM)
sure will change to BM name later stage...
Maybe change to 'de Alamat'.

Ada bahasa melayu and western too.
wos
post Feb 8 2017, 08:01 PM

Enthusiast
905 posts

Follow!

39 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0179sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:57 PM