Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

maxis trade up offer

views

TSchinti
post Feb 6 2017, 02:47 PM, updated 8y ago

Tarak Drama, Kita Bikin Drama
1,620 posts

hey guys, im currently on maxis one plan RM188 per month and im thinking of trading my huawei p9 for a new phone but i dun get how the zerolution or trade up offer works. can someone care to explain to me?

lets say maxis determine my huawei to be worth RM960, if i trade in for lets say a new device tht cost RM2k. the balance to get the new device is RM1040, will that RM1040 be charged to my monthly bill like installment? example i still have 12 more months contract for the maxis one plan, so RM1040/12 = RM87, RM87 will be added to my monthly bill. is that right?

and how does zerolution plan work for existing customer?

p.s im on maxis one plan for 6 months already, contract is two years
Maxis
post Feb 6 2017, 05:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(chinti @ Feb 6 2017, 02:47 PM)
hey guys, im currently on maxis one plan RM188 per month and im thinking of trading my huawei p9 for a new phone but i dun get how the zerolution or trade up offer works. can someone care to explain to me?

lets say maxis determine my huawei to be worth RM960, if i trade in for lets say a new device tht cost RM2k. the balance to get the new device is RM1040, will that RM1040 be charged to my monthly bill like installment? example i still have 12 more months contract for the maxis one plan, so RM1040/12 = RM87, RM87 will be added to my monthly bill. is that right?

and how does zerolution plan work for existing customer?

p.s im on maxis one plan for 6 months already, contract is two years
Hi chinti,

Under our trade up programme, assuming your trade up device is Huawei P9 and the trade up value is RM960.

This amount will act as a monthly rebate (RM40) to your zerolution device fees for the tenure of 24 months.

For example, your interested new device would be Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a monthly zerolution device fees of RM87 (without the zerolution upgrade and safe device fees) and you trade up Huawei P9 with a value of RM960. Moving forward, your monthly bill is RM87 - RM40 (rebate of trade up) = RM47 excluding the GST 6% and the rateplan.

Hope it clarifies

Thank you
TSchinti
post Feb 6 2017, 06:02 PM

Tarak Drama, Kita Bikin Drama
1,620 posts

QUOTE(Maxis @ Feb 6 2017, 05:42 PM)
Hi chinti,

Under our trade up programme, assuming your trade up device is Huawei P9 and the trade up value is RM960.

This amount will act as a monthly rebate (RM40) to your zerolution device fees for the tenure of 24 months.

For example, your interested new device would be Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a monthly zerolution device fees of RM87 (without the zerolution upgrade and safe device fees) and you trade up Huawei P9 with a value of RM960. Moving forward, your monthly bill is RM87 - RM40 (rebate of trade up) = RM47 excluding the GST 6% and the rateplan.

Hope it clarifies

Thank you
Hello, I just went to maxis center garden and asked. How come the staff say I have to pay the difference upfront instead of billing it to my monthly statement?
Maxis
post Feb 7 2017, 05:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

Hi chinti,

If your profile is not eligible to sign up for the zerolution, the alternative option will be sign up under normal device contract. Discounted device price payment is required upfront during registration for normal device contract.

TQ

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0116sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:41 PM