Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Best way to be wealthy, What's your way?

views

kitzai
post Nov 6 2018, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(zeek7 @ Nov 6 2018, 06:02 PM)
untung la mlm 20k per month.

nak cari customer ke kat k
More than that bro.

I know /k many pattern all sembang kencang but never really want or desire success.

/k many IT related ppl, compare to other fields like advertising, etc mindset is really different.
TSconxtion
post Nov 7 2018, 05:11 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

I think this is good +ve way

QUOTE(Ryuga kanzaki @ Nov 6 2018, 10:26 AM)
living diligently

take care of mental health ,house ,appearance ,time etc
TSconxtion
post Nov 7 2018, 05:13 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

IMHO, MLM is only effective for the top few "diamonds", the rest lose money. But very good if you are the top few "diamonds".

QUOTE(kitzai @ Nov 6 2018, 10:42 AM)
Wealthy definition is very broad.

But I share my experience and opinions after 2 months full time in a new local MLM company.

These two months, never a day regret and never thought of going to be a salary worker again.
No need worry cc debts and now changed a 7 seater car for family where I can't get this when working.

Best things is continued learning, as I often meet all sorts of people including business man that doing quite well.
kitzai
post Nov 8 2018, 10:45 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(conxtion @ Nov 7 2018, 05:13 PM)
IMHO, MLM is only effective for the top few "diamonds", the rest lose money.  But very good if you are the top few "diamonds".
Others maybe so.

But our company do things differently.

As long as u work hard, opportunity are same for everyone. In fact, u can earn more that your uplines.

Plus, we don't need to stock up anything, so nobody will lose money.
Murasaki322
post Nov 14 2018, 12:07 PM

Casual
452 posts

It is all about luck... and how life treats you
goodiemangold
post Nov 14 2018, 11:58 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

Work hard as a professional, get qualifications and then Do business.
Better yet, do business engaging professionals. Like boss of architects, engineers, doctors, lawyers.
icemanfx
post Nov 15 2018, 02:25 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,791 posts

According to a wealth report, only about 3% of adults in this country have over us$100k net worth.

dem0nic
post Nov 15 2018, 11:49 AM

35 posts

Depends on what ages and situations. But i will give an advice anyway.

When you’re starting out, prioritise on savings up. Cause a lot of people nowadays aren’t. Use your early days of work paying student loans etc. Not to accumulate debt. Trust me, you’ll thank yourself later. Build savings that can save you whenever you’re in bad financial situations or when you wanna start something. The more you stress over money the more difficult it is to focus on your goals. Cherish what you have and saving up.

Reevaluate your life and look where you apply your time. That’s where your future lies. It’s the most valuable thing.
If you have a business idea do put time into it. Any kind of business. It doesn’t matter. Study the history of your business/idea cause i am 100% sure the same kind of business are out there. And that doesn’t mean you couldn’t do it better than them.

I can go on and on but it’s just too much to cover.
wktang
post Nov 16 2018, 09:49 PM

Casual
466 posts

don't look for short cut and easy money.

work diligently as where you are right now and at the same time look at what you can provide/produce for others

monetize your ideas slowly, don't force it and you get it soon
ywliang96
post Nov 18 2018, 03:14 PM

Enthusiast
709 posts

QUOTE(AaronBB @ Nov 17 2018, 05:49 PM)
Unker 57 yo now, an orphan so no inheritance to talk about.

I started a savings and investment plan at 22 yo. I am an IT techie (programming & systems). Getting minimum RM 5k per month .... really my biggest cheque for one of the month was RM 150k.

My investment was buying house (location very important). Getting my 150k payout .... I bought a house.

Have sponsored 2 of my children for overseas education. Both doing very well today.

I am full time Looking for cheap airfares and visiting friends and relatives around the world.
So basically you have investment plan + IT skillsets that managed to make u RM150k in 1 month = invested in assets (house)

Great plan uncle, can share how u manage to climb from 5k to 150k? currently I'm at the exact starting point when you are in 22. I have saved a moderate amount of money + already invested in some of the investment schemes. Just wanna know how u climb so far in the IT line. I'm a data analyst/scientist btw
TSconxtion
post Nov 18 2018, 09:24 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

I feel there's no point asking AaronBB, IT changes by leaps and bounds every 6 months or so.

I think the future of IT lies in the ability to obtain and analyse Big Data.
Yggdrasil
post Nov 18 2018, 09:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,208 posts

Keep buying S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 until retire
TSconxtion
post Nov 21 2018, 10:03 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

True, my engineer friend said getting transferred into Sales was the best thing in his life.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:43 PM